Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she truly was the Queen of The West End she would be offered parts, not have to audition for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“I talked it over with my midwife, and they said it was perfectly safe for Peanut to go upside down! Thanks for your concern ❤
Not passive aggressive enough IMO
"I talked it over with my midwife, and they said it was perfectly safe for Peanut to go upside down! My midwife has helped to deliver thousands of humans so I *think* they know more than someone with a name like "kebabs864578". Thanks for your concern ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 61
If she truly was the Queen of The West End she would be offered parts, not have to audition for them.
And, you know, actually attract and audience and sell out a show for more than a night or two.

Queen of the west end at the moment would be people like Beverly Knight, Nicole Schzinger, Sheridan Smith who receive good reviews, awards and do great box office. Plus people like Elaine Paige with long respected careers. Even Sam Barks and Rachel Tucker who have played West end leads and broadway and who have smaller but respectable followings.

Reactions: 14
I think so. Not in the same was as Alex Day but I think she feels Oliver used her to boost his own career, but she really loved him.

View attachment 2610005
How she looked at Oliver and how she looks at Joeline.
One thing that used to bother me was every so often she’d make a ‘I was glancing through my photos and found this one of little old me looking at Oliver, the human I love the most with soooooo much love and joy and I couldn’t stop looking at my own face. Totally candid of course’

Then she would ramble on about her pure happiness and how totally random it was and how she’s happiest just looking at him or some other bollocks
She would then forget and make the same post about a month later

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Then she would ramble on about her pure happiness and how totally random it was and how she’s happiest just looking at him or some other bollocks
She would then forget and make the same post about a month later
The worse part is how after doing all of that she now pretends like only now she found real happiness with someone that allows her to be herself, someone she can always talk to because before she was never truly accepted and all that bullshit she hints anytime she posts a new hideous outfit or her tacky Disney crap.

Stating she’s the happiest she’s ever been when she’s in a new relationship is so lame, she should keep that to herself. This is not a woman coming from a life of abusive relationships and finally finding a nice guy, which would be the only scenario in which I’d understand those types of posts. This is a woman that’s had good relationships that ended because people fall out of love. Comparing them and always calling the last one the happiest one makes no sense, it’s not a contest.

Reactions: 12
That did go through my head the moment I saw her say she had been for an audition, but you've said it better than I could.

Putting her through an audition process sounds like she needs them / the role an awful lot more than the show / producers need her?

Reactions: 8
Thread Title:
Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 - The Temu version of Tom and Gi
It’s very fitting considering Temu describes themselves as Shop like a billionaire, when the reality is you get trashy items. And Carrie acts like west end’s queen and you get crappy performances from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s very fitting considering Temu describes themselves as Shop like a billionaire, when the reality is you get trashy items. And Carrie acts like west end’s queen and you get crappy performances from her.
Temu is also a scam (they sell your card details) and we all know Carrie loves to scam her vulnerable/underage fans with "online seminars" she has no qualification to teach. Sending love ❤

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah. God knows why. I think maybe because he had a 'not like other guys' thing going on? He's a massive narc and actually very similar to Carrie in the way he talks/tells stories etc. I don't know of it's because they have the same 'YouTube personality/presenting' style or if they genuinely are v similar.

But yeah. She really fell hard for him and I think the whole thing really messed her up. Not saying she is or was a perfect innocent angel or anything but I do think it was v impactful on her. And I think after Oliver she's a shell of her former self. You can see it in her face. So guarded and strained all the time.
She was happiest with Pete imo

Reactions: 14
No, besides yelling at her friend, she went and made some video or a blog post full of victim blaming. She posted it as “advice to avoid being abused”, the bleeping moron. She was called out and deleted it after making a fuss.

EDIT: it wasn’t a post, but something she said at someone else’s video. She said to have some self-respect and just say no. This happened on the days following the Alex Day downfall.
“Yelling at her friend” do you mean the text she sent? You’re misremembering (or exaggerating) how it happened. the text said she was disgusted with the girl for cheating with her boyfriend, which is what carrie thought had happened, like I said in my post.

There was never any blog post or anything like that, Carrie commented on another person’s video. Remember this was ~2014, unfortunately comments like “be strong enough to say no” we’re commonplace then (still are now!) from people uneducated on abuse. It wasn’t right to say it, but carrie did just delete it instead of going on one of her martyr rants about how she was misunderstood which suggests she realised she was wrong. Not saying it was the right thing to say, but there it is. She certainly never publicised that view beyond a comment on a video. She seems to have learnt she was wrong now.

Anyway, I was saying that carrie’s reaction stemmed from her not understanding what had gone down and being uneducated (and this was understood by fans/GG at the time), don’t want to bore people by arguing about the specifics haha. And I think the whole debacle has affected the way she views relationships and probably her relationship with the internet.

Reactions: 4
And, you know, actually attract and audience and sell out a show for more than a night or two.

Queen of the west end at the moment would be people like Beverly Knight, Nicole Schzinger, Sheridan Smith who receive good reviews, awards and do great box office. Plus people like Elaine Paige with long respected careers. Even Sam Barks and Rachel Tucker who have played West end leads and broadway and who have smaller but respectable followings.
Exactly like Sam Barks, who basically was hand picked by Cameron Mackintosh to play Eponine in one of the biggest movie musicals of all time. Carrie didn’t stand a bloody chance.
She will never again ever be hand picked, or wanted for a role, let’s be honest.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.