Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to give a crappy comment about how low the bar must be that she finds the fact he can dance as one of her favourite things about him, but when my basically mute he’s so introverted boyfriend gets drunk he slut drops on the dance floor and it’s my favourite thing ever. So for once I agree with her about hidden talents 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was going to give a crappy comment about how low the bar must be that she finds the fact he can dance as one of her favourite things about him, but when my basically mute he’s so introverted boyfriend gets drunk he slut drops on the dance floor and it’s my favourite thing ever. So for once I agree with her about hidden talents 😂😩
My fiancé point blank refused to dance EVER for at least 3 years of our relationship then at our engagement party he got hammered and slut dropped (ON ME!!!!!) in front of both our families then picked me up and spun me around.
I was torn between impressed and giving the ring back 😂😂😂 surprise dance moves aren’t always a good thing

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think they must have had an argument and now she’s overcompensating 😂 don’t think she’s ever gushed about him on socials like this before

Reactions: 64
Anyone else think they must have had an argument and now she’s overcompensating 😂 don’t think she’s ever gushed about him on socials like this before
Or like pregnancy hormones can be a bit wild, so maybe she’s finding him weirdly attractive at the moment (🤮). I know in my pregnancies I went through phases of hating the sight of my husband and then wanting to rip his clothes off and do naughty things 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes he can dance (as someone who is in one of London’s top musicals should be able to do ffs 🤦)

But, he doesn’t look cool, it’s like someone at a wedding who has a secret talent.
He always looks so out of place compared to rest of the cast!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Nobody ever expects my husband to be able to dance"

He's a trained musical theatre actor?? Just say that YOU don't think he looks like he could dance 😂 It must be an ego knock for her to feel like the more attractive one in the relationship yet she's still the least talented

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Stavros flatley meets gemma collins come to mind when I think of Joel and dancing.

I think its the overly serious/concentration face that throws it off. Its like a child in their bedroom ultra focusing learning a dance they saw. It's never cool or natural, there is no performance there in the face. Its just these super serious moves...unless he is doing his drag culture appropriation.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She said in her stories that she’s more of a mover because “singing and acting took over” (sure Jan), but I find it hard to believe someone with musical ability can’t get the timing right. The next story is a video of Addams rehearsals and she’s either too fast or too slow on some moves. I’m not the best dancer but I’m a musician as a hobby and the least I can do is hitting dance moves on the beat, even if I don’t look cool doing it

Joel is an excellent dancer, and I am also attracted to talent - more because it shows someone has interests. But it doesn’t compensate for his Karen personality
---
Stavros flatley meets gemma collins come to mind when I think of Joel and dancing.

I think its the overly serious/concentration face that throws it off. Its like a child in their bedroom ultra focusing learning a dance they saw. It's never cool or natural, there is no performance there in the face. Its just these super serious moves...unless he is doing his drag culture appropriation.
I said “excellent dancer” in my original post but I do take it back slightly because of your comment 🤣

Reactions: 6
I think Carrie is insecure about not being a 'dancer' which is why she's over-explaining and giving excuses

Nothing stopped her from getting dance lessons

Reactions: 28
"Nobody ever expects my husband to be able to dance"

He's a trained musical theatre actor?? Just say that YOU don't think he looks like he could dance 😂 It must be an ego knock for her to feel like the more attractive one in the relationship yet she's still the least talented
Yeah I was going to say, what a mean comment. Just compliment his dancing in your usual gushing, social media kind of way without emphasizing that people (meaning Carrie and us on tattle) don’t think an unattractive, seemingly clumsy man can actually dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
By more regularly, does she mean for the first time in 6 years?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
By more regularly, does she mean for the first time in 6 years?!
Yeah, I think she means post-Oli breakup. Before their first date, he was invited to one of her book launch events, presumably because they had started chatting.

Reactions: 10
Don’t get me wrong, Joel can dance but 1. He’s a choreographer and is a MT actor so I feel like being able to dance well enough to not be noticeably bad is kind of the bare minimum? He doesn’t look anymore talented than your average commercial dancer in weekday evening classes and 2. The over explanation from Carrie about why she doesn’t say she can dance just cements that she can’t compliment a single person on the damn planet, including her husband, without making it about herself 💁🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 42
Here are my thoughts:
1. He can move, but it’s not as impressive or excellent as some try to make it seem. It’s the expectation and it’s average for someone that works in that industry. Carrie is a result of nepotism so she doesn’t count and shouldn’t be used for comparison. I also personally find it icky to see how his belly and boobs jiggle when he moves, he really should lose some weight to look better when dancing.
You can come for me, but dancing is meant to be pleasant to look at and not only because of the moves, also because of the dancers bodies looking trim and athletic.
2. Who the duck cares if you can move or not Carrie? Why does everything have to be about you?? Also, no you can’t move, you suck at dancing (if we can even call it that).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.