Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason she’s flexing Joel’s dancing ability is because Oliver’s new girlfriend Alessia is a dancer isn’t she? She’s very athletic from what Ive seen and can do the splits and stuff, so Carrie probably wants to highlight that her new partner can dance too.
also might explain why she felt the need to justify her lack of dancing ability. she was sure to write ‘whilst belting my heart out’ to make the point that she’s more of a singer. Not sure why she’s so insecure about it though we all know she’s a singer not a dancer!

Reactions: 11
She can’t dance, and won’t learn how to. A three year old at their first dance recital surpasses Carrie I’m skill level. She’s easily impressed, as her standards are on the ground.
The way she said she did tap, ballet, modern and jazz but didn’t specify what age. It’ll be pre-teen theatre class dance won’t it?
---
Of course we have different opinions and that’s fine but yours is just bleeping mean
You can be fat and fit (Lizzo comes to mind, you can’t do what she does and not be fit)

The phantom is usually played by an older guy (well until Ramin was cast) or is old ok, it’s just fat you find gross
And yeah Sierra and Ramin are way better than Carrie and Joel but that has nothing to do with their size (in my opinion of course)
It’s not about being fat but fit. No one is disputing that fat people can’t be fit? The point she’s trying to make is the aesthetic. Plenty of people on here have commented J is a good dancer but distracted by his moobs. I’m sure there are great ‘bigger’ dancers but athletic bodies move more comfortably. That’s not fat phobic it’s something you can witness with your eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s not about being fat but fit. No one is disputing that fat people can’t be fit? The point she’s trying to make is the aesthetic. Plenty of people on here have commented J is a good dancer but distracted by his moobs. I’m sure there are great ‘bigger’ dancers but athletic bodies move more comfortably. That’s not fat phobic it’s something you can witness with your eyes
Also *most* of the time (medical conditions exempt) if you're training hard at dance or a sport, if it's your livelihood and passion, and you take it seriously, you eat for performance and end up looking a certain way as a result. There are exceptions, but there's a reason why *most* people on stage are low body fat and muscular. It's literally a side effect of their lifestyle. We all saw those videos of Joel not able to keep up with the Hamilton ensemble a few months ago. Fair enough if he's working to get his fitness up to scratch now, but duh, sitting on your arse and gorging on #gifted junk has consequences.

Edit: I think it was the Big Night of Musicals performance from March-ish

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Adding to what everyone's saying about her not /really/ being into Joel- if you look at her Instagram, he's not exactly front and centre. He's not on any of her pinned posts, and he's kind of washed away by all her other posts. Not exactly putting him out there being a proud wifey
And when he is mentioned it’s usually like “my husband”, not just Joel or “my love” or any affectionate nickname. It reads to me like she’s in love with the status of being married rather than the guy she’s married to

Reactions: 17
I think the reason she’s flexing Joel’s dancing ability is because Oliver’s new girlfriend Alessia is a dancer isn’t she? She’s very athletic from what Ive seen and can do the splits and stuff, so Carrie probably wants to highlight that her new partner can dance too.
also might explain why she felt the need to justify her lack of dancing ability. she was sure to write ‘whilst belting my heart out’ to make the point that she’s more of a singer. Not sure why she’s so insecure about it though we all know she’s a singer not a dancer!
I love how you call Joel her “new partner” as if they haven’t been married twice with a baby on the way 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love how you call Joel her “new partner” as if they haven’t been married twice with a baby on the way 😅
Well, I guess it’s been 18 months now since their first date, so yeah, I think we should bow to how they have managed to keep this long-lasting relationship, maybe they could write a book about ways to a happy marriage that is built to last forever 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Joel's probably less online because he's busy swimming with Bob
Yeah, in order to finally look like someone who at least occasionally does something other than a) eat, b) be chronically online, and c) shout: #SOPROUD!!!!!1!^, in other words: like someone who can dance like a real proud big boy Oliver O. the one who must not be named.

Joel used to be much slimmer and while he wasn’t conventionally good looking, if I squint I can sort of understand why someone might be attracted to him when he dances.

However, all the new reel does is highlight just how much he’s let himself go since meeting her ladyship.

I might be reaching because I haven’t slept due to my 3.5 year old having the cold from hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Joel used to be much slimmer and while he wasn’t conventionally good looking, if I squint I can sort of understand why someone might be attracted to him when he dances.

However, all the new reel does is highlight just how much he’s let himself go since meeting her ladyship.

I might be reaching because I haven’t slept due to my 3.5 year old having the cold from hell.
Nah, I thought the same. But the question I ask myself is the following: Why? After the most beautiful and best woman in the world (ugh) has said yes to him, why let himself go like this almost immediately?

I'm repeating myself in this thread, I know, but I've actually never seen a couple who did each other so little good so quickly.

(Also, I'm toasting you with my third coffee of the day.)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah, I thought the same. But the question I ask myself is the following: Why? After the most beautiful and best woman in the world (ugh) has said yes to him, why let himself go like this almost immediately?

I'm repeating myself in this thread, I know, but I've actually never seen a couple who did each other so little good so quickly.

I'm not sure you can blame that entirely on Miss Freebie Doughnuts, he's also been in a non-dancing all standing and shuffling role as King George for the last 15? months, neither is he getting his Hermes workout ...

On the other hand as just pointed out, we're told he goes swimming with Bob almost every day, so ...

Reactions: 13

IMG_20231127_100500.jpg

This came up on my Instagram reels and you'll see why I ran here to share đŸ« 

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think they just bring out the worst in eachother. The traits have been their individually for years, but together they are eachothers enablers.

Whether it's living an unhealthy lifestyle, toxic behaviour and personality traits etc. They have a lot in common, unfortunately it's all the bad stuff

Reactions: 22
panto rehearsals start today for Scott so presumably Crabbie is due back at work today as well? Or is she skipping half the rehearsals again, since they're completely unnecessary for a performer of her calibre?

Hope the "Baby on Board" badge has been dusted off and plunged into her outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
panto rehearsals start today for Scott so presumably Crabbie is due back at work today as well? Or is she skipping half the rehearsals again, since they're completely unnecessary for a performer of her calibre?

Hope the "Baby on Board" badge has been dusted off and plunged into her outfit.
She said in her most recent Instagram live she and Scott were driving down together so I assume she is starting today too.

Sid and Nancy might give them a run for their money TBF!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think that they both feel that they have finally settled so they don't need to put any effort in anymore.

Joel's never going to up and leave Carrie. Carrie knows it and although she has had lots of relationships before, Joel is the only one who has seriously committed to her and done all the things she wanted. She also feels superior to him in looks and status, she knows no other woman is going to glance at him.

It might be different if one of them was more inclined to eat healthier/work out etc but neither of them are.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.