Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but excluding six, I always assume the actors were bowing as them, not their character, so I don’t understand why Carrie is bowing as Cinderella?

And wow, that hair and those poses are…bad.
She is wearing the arrow one for the premier, you can see a part of it on her tagged pictures

Reactions: 10
She’ll really big up the arrow dress because her name is Fletcher so she’s made it a thing. Am I right in thinking she has that tattoo? And she had it on her wall in the old flat right?

Reactions: 5
the thing is if the collection is successful it’s not because of carries name, it’s cause joanies has a loyal following. also the items don’t scream “a carrie hope fletcher one off” to me, it just looks like joanies sent carrie a collection of products they already designed and let her pick a few she liked
I agree, the clothes don't look typical for Carrie's style - even her new style. (I miss her 2012 style). I don't really get what this "collaboration" is. Are they saying she's "collaborated" in the sense that she's been involved in influencing the styles? Strange. As you say, it just looks like they put her in existing clothes.

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait for one particular superfan to buy the whole Carrie clothing range and then wear it every time she goes to see Cinderella, tagging Carrie of course. It would actually be a slight improvement on the Cinderella costume she currently wears to the theatre.
I really want to know who the fan is and see this Cinderella dress!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but excluding six, I always assume the actors were bowing as them, not their character, so I don’t understand why Carrie is bowing as Cinderella?
She continues to prove she knows nothing about theatre and actually just loves being the centre of attention. A bow at the end of the show is not for the actor to receive applause, it's for the actor to thank the audience. She's doing mental gymnastics to prove that she doesn't love the attention she gets during her bow - but by ignoring the audience and "performing" she's proving how little she knows about the tradition AND how much she loves the attention. Daft woman. Makes me rage.

Reactions: 19
I really want to know who the fan is and see this Cinderella dress!
just go into carries tagged photos and you’ll find the lass, her most recent photo that tagged carrie was her buying another cindermehla ticket.

there’s also a few other girls who have cosplayed the cindrella outfit (but to find th you need to do some scrolling in carries tagged photos)

She’ll really big up the arrow dress because her name is Fletcher so she’s made it a thing. Am I right in thinking she has that tattoo? And she had it on her wall in the old flat right?
yeah she had an arrow done under her bra line and made a big thing about having the arrow on her wall

(tattoo:
this is the earliest video i could find of the arrow: )

Last edited:
just go into carries tagged photos and you’ll find the lass, her most recent photo that tagged carrie was her buying another cindermehla ticket.

there’s also a few other girls who have cosplayed the cindrella outfit (but to find th you need to do some scrolling in carries tagged photos)

yeah she had an arrow done under her bra line and made a big thing about having the arrow on her wall

(tattoo:
this is the earliest video i could find of the arrow: )
Omigod I completely forgot about her other YouTube channel! I was thinking, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that tattoo vlog before… but then I noticed the channel thumbnail and realised it wasn’t on her main account.

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for one particular superfan to buy the whole Carrie clothing range and then wear it every time she goes to see Cinderella, tagging Carrie of course. It would actually be a slight improvement on the Cinderella costume she currently wears to the theatre.
I have a feeling i know who you're on about! 😅

Reactions: 1
Joanie clothing have pretty standard designs in terms of types of dresses that they sell. It looks to me like Carrie has just picked a pattern or two to go on a type of dress and a tshirt and a few colours for the other dresses. Nothing particularly challenging or creative on her part for it to be really deemed a collaboration beyond her adding her name and face to the collection.

I think we need a "THE MOUTH (TM)" tag to go with "THE FACE (TM)" to cover her other common facial expression lately.
Perhaps THE FACE is restricted to on stage and THE MOUTH is restricted to dressing room antics.

1631164554773.png

Anyway I haven't sought them all out but the Frozen reviews that have crossed my newsfeed this morning have been glowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know how they can afford multiple tickets for multiple trips very close together. They’re not even the cheap ones up in the gods either!

Reactions: 5
I’d love to know how they can afford multiple tickets for multiple trips very close together. They’re not even the cheap ones up in the gods either!
I reckon she’s spent around £1000 on tickets! It’s just insane!

Has she even commented on Frozen and how press night went? Not that Oliver ever gave any positive (or actually any) feedback about Cindermehla.

Has she even commented on Frozen and how press night went? Not that Oliver ever gave any positive (or actually any) feedback about Cindermehla.
She got nice doughnuts and croissants in the hotel this morning, if that counts?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
34C4ABA0-5E89-4722-AFF9-95790546EFF9.png

There she goes turning Oliver’s night into some self promotion. She’s so unbelievably selfish, she can’t just let someone have their moment without inserting herself in some way!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m a person who likes my one pair of heels, but I’m not in the public eye.

I wish she would get a new pair.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 753363
There she goes turning Oliver’s night into some self promotion. She’s so unbelievably selfish, she can’t just let someone have their moment without inserting herself in some way!
"I've been working on"? Sure about that Carrie? Is she claiming to be a fashion designer now as well as actress, singer, vlogger, grifter, librarian, tuckshop proprietor, and doughnut scoffer? Will her talents never end?

Did she do anything much more than turn up for an afternoon's photoshoot then?

Reactions: 8
She continues to prove she knows nothing about theatre and actually just loves being the centre of attention. A bow at the end of the show is not for the actor to receive applause, it's for the actor to thank the audience. She's doing mental gymnastics to prove that she doesn't love the attention she gets during her bow - but by ignoring the audience and "performing" she's proving how little she knows about the tradition AND how much she loves the attention. Daft woman. Makes me rage.
of course - she never bothered to get any kind of training so she wouldn’t understand things like that. Not even official training but she doesn’t even bother to educate herself.

View attachment 753363
For someone who is so vocal about being “plus size and proud”, it’s interesting that her go-to pose is one leg popped, hand on hips (the traditionally “slimming” pose) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.