Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lasted 2 minutes and 16 seconds into the podcast and had to switch off. It’s basically just another medium for Carrie to talk about her favourite subject - herself. Don’t bother listening.
And now I see why Carrie enjoyed listening to it back so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a listen when I was getting ready for bed last night and she barely talked about books. It was about 13 minutes long and 10 minutes was her talking about herself!
Carrie Joke Fletcher- It’s All About Me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Q&A time 🙄
I want to ask who got the video taken down but she’d only block me.

Reactions: 7
even if carrie wanted to travel to america she wouldn’t be allowed, currently you’re only allowed to travel from the uk to america only if it’s essential travel, going to disney isn’t essential travel.

Reactions: 4
It feels very snobby when influencers look down at Disneyland Paris. Some of us can barely afford a Disney holiday and when we can, Paris is the cheaper and easiest option. Always made me feel like crap watching people be like ‘At Disney! Only at Paris though’. Like, okay, us working class people will just go duck ourselves then. 😂
On a day by day comparison, DLP is generally more expensive, but because WDW is bigger and further away, people tend not to go to DLP for 2 weeks like they do to WDW so it has the illusion of being cheaper.
Carrie does things because of how they look to other people.

It must be very embarrassing for her to be openly begging for (another) free trip there when so many people are struggling right now. If she wants to go, she can put her hand in her pocket and pay for herself for once in her ungrateful and spoiled life.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s pretty tasteless for her to casually say she normally goes for 2 weeks. That’s a VERY long Disney holiday. I went to DLP as a kid and went for two nights and my family saved up for a year for that. Is she not aware that a lot of people are struggling financially since covid? A lot of people are working less hours due to cuts and people were made redundant and lost jobs. I know a lot of people who are now struggling financially because of covid and there’s Miss Fletcher moaning that she can’t go to Disney for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 20
Bar the DLP question, it didn't seem like anyone other than her had actually submitted any questions. She's so smug it makes me itch

Reactions: 6
Honestly I get the impression that the hardest part of the pandemic for her was missing out on her precious gifted Disney trips, the poor little lamb. I’ve seen loads of idiots on social media thinking they’re hard done by because they’ve missed their regular holidays. Seriously, she’s not vulnerable, she’s lived with her partner and cat so she’s probably not been lonely, she’s not worked her fingers to the bone as a key worker and she’s certainly not suffered financially throughout all this. Then look at how the Fletchers took advantage of the furlough scheme. They’re absolutely deluded and I’ll be totally disgusted if Disney gifts them a trip (though I will be amused if The Fletchers go on a trip without her whilst she’s in Cinderella and she can’t get time off) I was hoping Covid would put an end to influencers being gifted things but I sadly doubt it.

Reactions: 18
I forgot to add, I had a childhood friend who went to Disney Florida for 4 nights. Her mum and dad were both psychologists, one in a prison and one in an institute for mentally ill people, so they earnt BIG money (I would guess at least £100k a year between them). And I remember her mum saying that it was so expensive and was a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. And they were middle class and very well-off. Just to give a picture of how much Carrie earns.

Reactions: 10
I forgot to add, I had a childhood friend who went to Disney Florida for 4 nights. Her mum and dad were both psychologists, one in a prison and one in an institute for mentally ill people, so they earnt BIG money (I would guess at least £100k a year between them). And I remember her mum saying that it was so expensive and was a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. And they were middle class and very well-off. Just to give a picture of how much Carrie earns.
When I was at school there was ONE girl in our year who’d been. It was really uncommon for people to go! And it was seen as a once in a lifetime holiday, not an annual treat. I’m 26 for context so not far off Carrie. When I was 9 we went on a big family holiday and it was my only trip there but I only spent two days in Disney. One day at magic kingdom and one day at Hollywood studios (which was mgm at the time) because we were doing other things in Florida. My family saved for so long to afford that trip. She went pretty much every year as a child but Tom and Carrie think they grew up poor because she stayed on I-drive instead of Disney property as a child 🙄

Reactions: 15
Just get the vibe that she’d look down on you if you told her you were going to Tenerife or somewhere like that that most people can afford for a holiday

Reactions: 12
The thing is, she may have gone to Disney every year but it seems to me that’s all she did. She seems to have no experience of anything else. She probably hasn’t been to Greece or Portugal or anywhere you might usually go with your family on a little week away. Has she been to Prague or Budapest or Amsterdam on a little weekend away? She seems to think Disney’s the only trip worth taking. Her view of the world is very small and it only feeds her ignorance.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just priced up a random 2 week holiday for next April for 2 adults staying in a Disney hotel, flights and 2 week Disney passes …. £11,854!! And that’s without food, drink, spending money, souvenirs etc. Crazy money!

In comparison, my once in a lifetime, absolute dream honeymoon for two weeks in a 5 star plus, adults only resort in Mexico, with the most amazing a la carte all inclusive food and drinks plus flights was £4,500. And that was a major financial stretch for us. I’ve since seen photos of several celebrities (albeit in the lower range of the celeb scale) on Instagram there.

The last trip abroad I took though was a week in Tenerife at a 4 star all inclusive resort plus flights back in October 2018 was £875 for 2 people and it was amazing! It was one of my favourite holidays ever and not a cartoon mouse in sight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The thing is, she may have gone to Disney every year but it seems to me that’s all she did. She seems to have no experience of anything else. She probably hasn’t been to Greece or Portugal or anywhere you might usually go with your family on a little week away. Has she been to Prague or Budapest or Amsterdam on a little weekend away? She seems to think Disney’s the only trip worth taking. Her view of the world is very small and it only feeds her ignorance.
She's genuinely so uncultured, lmao. I'd have thought as an author she would want to get out and experience the world more, in order to help her write a book that isn't bloody set in London. Heck, she doesn't even see that many shows, another form of easily accesible 'culture' to someone in her wealth bracket. If I had her money I'd be on a month-long trip around Europe in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 10
I know she went to Amsterdam to see Celinde perform but it was literally just for a night and she didn’t seem to do much 🙃 but she won’t do less than two weeks in DisneyWorld 😂 I don’t think she’s done anything else in her adult life (aside from her L.A and New York trip which I think were both paid for of course)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.