Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like she doesn’t like summer when we were subjected to endless photos and boomerangs of her lying in the sun for weeks not so long ago?

Reactions: 16
Cinderella certainly shouldn’t be winning anything for costume or set design 🤣
I said the same of &Juliet last year... I was evidently very wrong. I prey SOLT has turned their brain cells on this award season. Lead actress will go to Sutton Foster or Samantha Barks, let's be real. And then Carrie will fawn over them in an instagram post about 'all having played Eponine once', or something.

Reactions: 10
I said the same of &Juliet last year... I was evidently very wrong. I prey SOLT has turned their brain cells on this award season. Lead actress will go to Sutton Foster or Samantha Barks, let's be real. And then Carrie will fawn over them in an instagram post about 'all having played Eponine once', or something.
Oh definitely, no matter who wins she’ll still find a way to make it all about her 🙃

Reactions: 13
lol, resorting to Gemma Collins as their hero now. If she's the best person they can find to advertise it then I don't think it's for me.

I see that Waitress had a press night last night, and even though that was on for a couple of years pre-covid, it's received more press attention than any of Cindermehla's three opening nights did. Sorry Andrew.

1631082949104.png

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed Carrie a long time ago but have been following this thread recently and I’m glad to see she’s as annoying as ever - at least she’s consistent!

The F1 thing is definitely the “I’m not like other girls” vibe. She knew she couldn’t go for football, rugby or tennis as they’re not quite different enough so she needed to find something that would make her stand out even more!

Who knows maybe her next thing will be Darts and we’ll see her at the worlds in December. She could even wear her Cinderella outfit as fancy dress.

Reactions: 10
lol, resorting to Gemma Collins as their hero now. If she's the best person they can find to advertise it then I don't think it's for me.

I see that Waitress had a press night last night, and even though that was on for a couple of years pre-covid, it's received more press attention than any of Cindermehla's three opening nights did. Sorry Andrew.

View attachment 751200
This puts me off it even more

Reactions: 5
Haha what a joke! Gemma Collins 😂 is the best they could come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 751200
Was it just me who read that quote in her voice? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This!

Personally Carrie shouldn’t be in the role, it’s stunt casted and shes just oblivious to it 😂 and just calls it ‘star casting’ 😂😂

Long time lurker, first time poster. Remember when she had a meltdown over someone calling her out for not being able to read sheet music (and not properly trained) and called it "elitism"? And then proceeded to say that someone's "privilege" was showing when they suggested she learn it? Does she not know that there's youtube videos that teach you how to read? As someone who's been reading since childhood, she was being so ignorant. Just because others can't learn doesn't mean she shouldn't.

Reactions: 11
As some one who originally followed her, for me it was her cover of Defying Gravity that I like (I was a big Wicked fan at that time!🙈) . Something happened though after her first time in Les Mis which made her really unlikable

For me it was after she met Oliver and doing Addams is where I first noticed her personality shift. I used to watch her stuff religiously until Heathers, but then couldn't stand her anymore.

Reactions: 18
Another episode in the series ‘Romanticising overworking and never taking a break’ written by The Only Woman Who Has Ever Worked.
“Did you expect anything less?” As if she planned a “working holiday” and it wasn’t just her disorganisation that led to her forgetting a job she had! NoCarrie, your unprofessional behaviour and entitled behaviour is ALL we expect from you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Any fellow F1 fans here can back me up on this one… I’m sure she’s just picking names at random here 😂 don’t get me wrong I like K Mag but really??? Ultimate? Really? Also beyond drive to survive (heavily dramatised especially with K Mags team) she’s never seen K Mag drive? And since she’s got all the McLaren merch what’s wrong with saying “I’m just starting out so I’m really likening the Danny Ric and Lando pairing”

Attachments

Reactions: 7
“Did you expect anything less?” As if she planned a “working holiday” and it wasn’t just her disorganisation that led to her forgetting a job she had! NoCarrie, your unprofessional behaviour and entitled behaviour is ALL we expect from you 😂
Part of me thinks it wasn’t even an accident. Makes sense to book one job when she’s got time off from the other. But she’s playing it off like it was an accident so she can be all woe is me I never get a holiday!

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tell her that this doesn’t come off at all… it looks like the actress is being smug, not that the character is being sarcastic.
Also, it doesn’t really fit with their whole thing of Cineralla not being like other girls because the whole point of the ending is they go travelling together, not get married so she’s not, and makes it clear she wouldn’t want to be, a princess so why complicate it further? I get mocking royalty in general but at least from the soundtrack any anti-royalty as a concept is more the step-mothers side from blackmailing the Queen and trying to get her daughter in, Cinderalla doesn’t really seem to care she just doesn’t like the place in general

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to tell her that this doesn’t come off at all… it looks like the actress is being smug, not that the character is being sarcastic.
Who else thinks she totally asked this question to herself to address comments made on Tattle? Yeah, me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, Carrie, you hate attention, you sure do.
How is it acceptable to bow mockingly, isn't that like... very disrespectful towards the audience?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.