Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These all look like mistake photos. Like the ones someone takes when you’re not ready and you end up being captured with the most derpy facial expression. Is this a photographer issue or just what they had to work with? 😬
I’ve got a photo shoot on Tuesday and now I know which faces to avoid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These all look like mistake photos. Like the ones someone takes when you’re not ready and you end up being captured with the most derpy facial expression. Is this a photographer issue or just what they had to work with? 😬
hair really doesn’t help either. it’s like she was trying to do the faces alt/e girls do in their photo shoots

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😭😭 I dislike Carrie so much that I can’t even stand to hate-follow her (hence why I’m not on this thread). I just want to pretend she doesn’t exist. But I love Joanie clothes, half my wardrobe is from there and I’m actually gutted they’ve collaborated with such an egotistical idiot 😭

Reactions: 10
Right I’m going to be honest here, I do actually like some of the shorter length dresses she’s released, and maybe I’m being stingy(not sure if that’s the right word I want) here, but I can’t afford to pay £48 per dress

You’re not stingy I wouldn’t pay £48 for some of the dresses either, some of the t-shirts look like they were made for YouTube back in 2012
I’m talking about the ‘BoRn WeIrD’ top 😂

Reactions: 8
Ive just seen a promo reel for Frozen on Instagram and I am in awe of the costumes and set which in comparison makes the Cindermehla show look like panto.

Reactions: 16
in half of these she looks like she thinks she’s sultry/sexy but just looks smug/constipated

Reactions: 15
Following Sophie Issacs, Jodie, Alice Fearn, Laura Pick etc is hilarious when they’ve managed to see (non-social media related) Come From Away, Frozen, Heathers, Grease etc to name a few, yes to support friends and family but generally, like Sophie is seeing Come From Away with her mum tonight, just to see theatre - remember when Carrie said during the Good Morning videos that Come From Away would be her first show post lockdown because she already had tickets… yeah… I didn’t believe that then and I certainly don’t believe it now 😂

Reactions: 7
Her faces in the photos are killing me. I love the idea of the people selecting the photos from the shoot just having to choose the best from a bad bunch. She thinks she’s doing sexy model faces but she just looks odd.

Reactions: 6
Following Sophie Issacs, Jodie, Alice Fearn, Laura Pick etc is hilarious when they’ve managed to see (non-social media related) Come From Away, Frozen, Heathers, Grease etc to name a few, yes to support friends and family but generally, like Sophie is seeing Come From Away with her mum tonight, just to see theatre - remember when Carrie said during the Good Morning videos that Come From Away would be her first show post lockdown because she already had tickets… yeah… I didn’t believe that then and I certainly don’t believe it now 😂

Gotta remember she is very ‘bUsY’ 😂🙄
Also I’m not being funny but why does Cinderella get alternates and covers and understudies when it’s not even that busy of a role not like Veronica was, she likes theatre only when SHES in the role🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like some of the clothes tbf but I would only be able to afford maybe one thing at those prices 😂 and they don’t have my size but I’m used to that haha!

Sorry but that born weird jumper is not it lol, something you’d see in the kids section

Reactions: 3
So the superfan has already spent £73 on Joanie clothing and tagged Carrie 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.