Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
She's literally gone from:

📢
👏good👏skincare👏doesn't👏have👏to👏be👏expensive👏

...to...

💅It's not expensive, you're just poor!💋

Which is a whole look in this economic climate if we're being honest.

Ah well. Woman of the people and all that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
First of all was the stupid self indulgent story of the entitled vacuous brat of a daughter being unnecessarily taken to hospital in an ambulance, but what’s really got my goat is the fucking TikTok!!

She’s wearing make up, not remotely ill, and getting her moronic mate with the stupid name to film it in the corridor with a paramedic standing behind her!

Someone needs to mention that bit to the Oaf - was that before you had to ‘carry her out’ of the hospital because she couldn’t walk? This is utter shite and Ava is a tramp.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Simba88

I barely post to tattle as I read too many threads to be able to keep on top of commenting & replying etc… but haven’t seen this posted yet… I can imagine she’s sat at home raging and her next live with include a rant about it 🫢
Is it just me or was that Siri woman not even rude? Also; why is she so offended at being called an Influencer? She is an influencer isn’t she?

Reactions: 35
There was a very cringe moment in todays live where Caroline over confidently said ‘how much training do you think Drs get on skin and on menopause?……its half a day on each! Half a day on EACH’. Went on to say she’d heard that from ‘GPs and derms’. Then one Dr piped up and said ‘I got 6 weeks’, she tried to back pedal saying ‘HERE?!’ and ‘oh it must’ve changed recently then’. Another Dr joined in saying ‘er no’ whilst the original confirmed they’d trained at Leeds, funnily enough the live ended pretty soon after that 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s broadcasting the fact that her daughter went to A&E in an ambulance for something that was absolutely not a medical emergency. She’s complaining about the state of the NHS (and I agree it’s in a mess) but does she not realise that part of the problem is people unnecessarily taking up their precious resources? Ava taking that ambulance to hospital may have meant that someone suffering a stroke or heart attack had to wait half an hour longer for theirs. If she was well enough for Nana to decide to take her home then she didn’t need to be at hospital in the first place.

Caroline seems to think the world should revolve around her and her entitled children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
She is a bully. Amazing she talks to her followers like that. I will probably watch the live because it sounds unhinged again. The fact she has a moderator because she can’t take any criticism. I don’t think she is thick skinned like she says. I think she is deeply insecure and a jealous woman who says she is a feminist but hates women if they are more successful than her (and more well-known).
I think she just hates women, full stop. She's been ageist (both ways), sexist, misogynistic, etc. for a long time.

Anyone who says "tuna purses", "saggy baggy faces and tits", "leather handbag faces", "I'd rather be dead than have grey hair", acuses WoC of playing the "race card" - or not counting as WoC as she did originally with Susan Yara - plus repeatedly elevates having sons over having daughters, and disparagingly talks about young(er than her) and old(er than her) women is not a good person. That she also employs others, particularly some men, who echo these thoughts - as on a fairly recent live - is a whole pitch of red flags. She's an insecure self-obsessed cretin.

• Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Everyone here naturally feels sorry for her losing her mother. However I wouldn't put her rudeness, aggression etc down to grief. Let's face it, that's been her personality for many years. Those traits are not out of character from her at all. It's just her personality now

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Aren’t they the people who put out extremely disturbing images of their children? It makes me feel ill that it’s all happening in plain site. Shocked anyone would want to associate with them but it’s all quid pro quo for influencers.
Yes here is her reply to Anna Saconne Joly over her tummy tuck. Hirons at her usual 'I don't care what anybody thinks about me' when she is painfully thin-skinned about the slightest negative comments and can't stop going on about them 😂

Screenshot_20230825_125800.jpg

And the Saccone Jolys are extremely problematic people. Their parenting is appalling and I'm amazed social services have not intervened. They literally gave up jobs to make millions from constantly filming their tiny children in every situation. Hirons getting mixed up with them is wierd and looks extremely bad for her. 'Graceful' they are not.

Spoilering as quite disturbing:

Their preferred method of disciplining their children, aged about three or four, was to put them in freezing cold showers for several minutes. They actually filmed the lead up with one child being mildly cheeky and the ghastly father leading it away while it was screaming in terror. Anna Saccone Joly lying on the sofa filming it all saying mildly 'I always find this bit quite hard'.
Oh and Jonathan SC joked about r*ping his wife while she was asleep.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

queenamber

VIP Member
I'm sorry, maybe the group has ruined me, because I don't believe them. We all need our comforts but replacing my Jo Malone perfume would be the absolute last thing on my mind, much less posting about it on a FB group. They have no shame.

Reactions: 30

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I know we love our children unconditionally but JFC. caroline acts like she is in the bloody sopranos
Babygirl :sick:
'You think her brothers are her gatekeepers' 😂 That puny Kings of Leon tribute act?
She has a most peculiar, verging on unhealthy, attitude to all her children.

• Haha

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I know we love our children unconditionally but JFC. caroline acts like she is in the bloody sopranos
Reading that, you'd think BabyGirl had a major confidence issue 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Big Caz, I'm pretty sure shaking her arse and tits all over social media, wearing very little clothing means she 'knows her worth'.

But who the hell does this woman think she is? Thinly veiled threats about her precious spawn on every other post. If I acted like that about my daughter she'd be utterly mortified.

Fuck off Fathead.

ps. I don't think that many people are interested in 'breathing the same air' as your spoilt trashy brat. Worry not Nanna
---
The 'don't send me nice messages' line is back.

Well STOP posting for sympathy! Christ the Freaks can't win.

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Babygirl :sick:
'You think her brothers are her gatekeepers' 😂 That puny Kings of Leon tribute act?
😂😂😂😂 OMFG
Now I don't know anything about "Babygirl" except for what mother of the century herself posts on social media,but quite why Old Muvva Hirons thinks everyone wants a piece of her kids I don't know.
If you want to breathe the same air as the jobless, culture appropriating, unfunny, attention seeking, permanent backside stuck out princess you're going to have get past her jobless bearded brothers, her jobless "musician" under the thumb dad and her mum, Grand Oaf, Kween of the Schillers in her million pound mansion bought and paid by an army of NHS workers, care workers and blogger wannabes who thank HER for THEM being able to supply them with snake oil for £££s.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I'm sorry, maybe the group has ruined me, because I don't believe them. We all need our comforts but replacing my Jo Malone perfume would be the absolute last thing on my mind, much less posting about it on a FB group. They have no shame.
Imagine being on a hospital ward, feeling ill, having gone through chemo, barely able to eat or hold liquid down, and then some muppet comes along and starts spraying Jo Malone perfume

• Sick
  • Sad

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
It's absolutely hilarious how time and time again she volunteers this information and then ends up arguing with no one in particular. When will she ever learn?

• Haha