Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt there a gofundme last year for somebody else? Didnt she have a baby early and after getting everyone and jordan samuels to send her products she tried to raise funds to cover her husband having time off work?
Wasn't that the mummy blogger who lost a baby? She got 5k and kept posting under the guise of thanking people for their kindness whilst just reminding them of the gofundme link....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wasn't that the mummy blogger who lost a baby? She got 5k and kept posting under the guise of thanking people for their kindness whilst just reminding them of the gofundme link....
Yes - I think people got a bit hacked off when she announced so much money had been raised her husband was taking 6 months off work. Which wasn't the aim of the original gofundme at all. I can't remember what it was intended for at the beginning though tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes - I think people got a bit hacked off when she announced so much money had been raised her husband was taking 6 months off work. Which wasn't the aim of the original gofundme at all. I can't remember what it was intended for at the beginning though tbh.
Her baby's funeral. No one pointed out there but did on here that undertakers do children's funerals for free

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know we love our children unconditionally but JFC. caroline acts like she is in the bloody sopranos
This is so disturbing. I have kids, boys and girls. I expect no one to โ€˜the gatekeeperโ€™. What does that even mean?? Is this medieval times?

Reactions: 22
I know we love our children unconditionally but JFC. caroline acts like she is in the bloody sopranos
Babygirl :sick:
'You think her brothers are her gatekeepers' ๐Ÿ˜‚ That puny Kings of Leon tribute act?
She has a most peculiar, verging on unhealthy, attitude to all her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Reading that, you'd think BabyGirl had a major confidence issue ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Big Caz, I'm pretty sure shaking her arse and tits all over social media, wearing very little clothing means she 'knows her worth'.

But who the hell does this woman think she is? Thinly veiled threats about her precious spawn on every other post. If I acted like that about my daughter she'd be utterly mortified.

duck off Fathead.

ps. I don't think that many people are interested in 'breathing the same air' as your spoilt trashy brat. Worry not Nanna
---
The 'don't send me nice messages' line is back.

Well STOP posting for sympathy! Christ the Freaks can't win.

• Haha
Anyone else think Jim must be having a nap by the pool and sheโ€™s hit the Belliniโ€™s .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she doesn't gatekeep her daughters lungs a bit more I'm pretty sure no-one will want to breathe the same smoker's breath air as her tbh. Giving her Freaks heart palpitations while they sit in shuttered dark rooms attempting abstinence for fear of becoming that worst thing in the world, namely Ye Olde Worlde Oogleh Hags, upon even looking in the vague direction of carbs, sugar, cigarettes or the sun while she's popping a fat coke and pasta while coddling her chimney daughter and going "naturally brown as a nut" on holiday. Fun.

I hate that she's positioning carbs as something that must be punished by exercise. Oh noes! I'm enjoying pasta on holiday a vital for my mental and physical health sunshine break and my trainer is following me on IG! The punishment they'll wreak on me next week!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ NOPE. It's hugely disordered thinking.

Her whole thing is the most bizarre LOOK AT ME! NO DONT LOOK AT ME!!! dramatics.

Reactions: 24
The daughter smokes?!! I would hit the mfโ€™ing roof! Remember when the daughter interrupted a live wanting to go to Paris in December 2020 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
One of the funniest comments for me
On tattle ever!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Reading that, you'd think BabyGirl had a major confidence issue ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Big Caz, I'm pretty sure shaking her arse and tits all over social media, wearing very little clothing means she 'knows her worth'.

But who the hell does this woman think she is? Thinly veiled threats about her precious spawn on every other post. If I acted like that about my daughter she'd be utterly mortified.

duck off Fathead.

ps. I don't think that many people are interested in 'breathing the same air' as your spoilt trashy brat. Worry not Nanna
---
The 'don't send me nice messages' line is back.

Well STOP posting for sympathy! Christ the Freaks can't win.

Reactions: 8
Taught her daughter to know her worth?? What standing on street corners?? What is the going rate for a blowy nowadays? Ask Ava ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Babygirl :sick:
'You think her brothers are her gatekeepers' ๐Ÿ˜‚ That puny Kings of Leon tribute act?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ OMFG
Now I don't know anything about "Babygirl" except for what mother of the century herself posts on social media,but quite why Old Muvva Hirons thinks everyone wants a piece of her kids I don't know.
If you want to breathe the same air as the jobless, culture appropriating, unfunny, attention seeking, permanent backside stuck out princess you're going to have get past her jobless bearded brothers, her jobless "musician" under the thumb dad and her mum, Grand Oaf, Kween of the Schillers in her million pound mansion bought and paid by an army of NHS workers, care workers and blogger wannabes who thank HER for THEM being able to supply them with snake oil for ยฃยฃยฃs.
๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok, whoever called her on the day drinking, think they might be right.

There's a never ending super self indulgent insta story vomit happening that I feel may go on all day.

And ye...Jim's gone for a very loooooong nap.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.