Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s broadcasting the fact that her daughter went to A&E in an ambulance for something that was absolutely not a medical emergency. She’s complaining about the state of the NHS (and I agree it’s in a mess) but does she not realise that part of the problem is people unnecessarily taking up their precious resources? Ava taking that ambulance to hospital may have meant that someone suffering a stroke or heart attack had to wait half an hour longer for theirs. If she was well enough for Nana to decide to take her home then she didn’t need to be at hospital in the first place.

Caroline seems to think the world should revolve around her and her entitled children.
In my non medical opinion, she was probably on a comedown

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now it's no one's business! Well then don't tell us about it in the 1st place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly. I don’t wish illness on anyone and the entire country needs a rethink on health care and taxation, but a call to 111 might have resulted in a different plan. Or not. It’s non my business. So why share?

Reactions: 10
Typical Oaf 😂
Go into vast amounts of personal information and emotive language, people respond so 'it's none of your bleeping business'.
And she doesn't like hospitals. Gosh how unusual. Of course most of us absolutely love going there 🥴
'We looked at each other, and being a tight family we all think the same'. Oh bugger off.

Just leaving this here
Oh she can duck right off. If she’s well enough to make TikToks then she does not need to be in hospital - let alone be taken there by three paramedics. This has angered me even more.

Nana and babygaldem are way beyond entitled. Absolute bleeping cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hirons said she was doing a Loose Women Live when Wild called her. Is she often on Loose Women? I must have missed that.

Reactions: 2
You can hear Ava laughing very very loudly in the background ‘oh that’s Daniel making her laugh’. That’s not ‘poorly enough to need fluids’ is it? That’s ‘take a paracetamol and sip this diarolyte’ poorly

Reactions: 17
What a hypocritical bleep.
If you have the urge to share family/personal info on your account that is by 95% followed by your business partners or freaks related to your business than as an influencer with thousands of followers you are really lame if you are not able to target the message adequately. FYI (to Nana or her team): There is feature to limit your reel/story to a limited audience (friends, family), but that won’t give you the platform to shill the most of it, right? Narf off nana.

Reactions: 7
Typical Oaf 😂
Go into vast amounts of personal information and emotive language, people respond so 'it's none of your bleeping business'.
And she doesn't like hospitals. Gosh how unusual. Of course most of us absolutely love going there 🥴
'We looked at each other, and being a tight family we all think the same'. Oh bugger off.
She’s clearly read this thread. Nobody would dare be negative in one of the groups or in a DM as she’d boot them out. Great that we’ve riled her 🤣
---
Might be worth tuning into the live at 5, with wine and popcorn!

• Haha
They were probably given the boot when Ava showed she was well enough to be her skank-ass self on TikTok. Sure, they “decided” to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus H Christ stop fighting your adult kids battles and keep some things private. Ava is clearly fine and not one bit bothered about her content for last night. A phobia of hospitals can easily be cured by not cluttering them up in the first place by bringing along the entire bloody clan everytime someone has a runny bum.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's absolutely hilarious how time and time again she volunteers this information and then ends up arguing with no one in particular. When will she ever learn?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus H Christ stop fighting your adult kids battles and keep some things private. Ava is clearly fine and not one bit bothered about her content for last night. A phobia of hospitals can easily be cured by not cluttering them up in the first place by bringing along the entire bloody clan everytime someone has a runny bum.
good. I really hope this is aimed at us calling her out or someone clearly has. The fact she STILL defends their stupid actions is infuriating. Vile.

I had to nurse my dying mother too. She was about CHs age at the time and was misdiagnosed repeatedly until it was too late. Ten years later I'm still fuming and won't ever get over it.

I've still been to hospitals in the interim, don't use being parent less by 23 as an excuse for anything and have never posted about it in social media.

We all grieve differently but she needs to get a grip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hirons said she was doing a Loose Women Live when Wild called her. Is she often on Loose Women? I must have missed that.
I thought she said she was watching it.
I can’t bear to watch it again to check! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.