Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
I barely post to tattle as I read too many threads to be able to keep on top of commenting & replying etc… but haven’t seen this posted yet… I can imagine she’s sat at home raging and her next live with include a rant about it 🫢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Cleopops

Chatty Member
The whole family are vile, I really hope her bubble bursts soon, people see through her and stop buying her overpriced skincare and she can't fund that mansion in the country any more.And as had been said, she made it sound like a dose of diarrhoea and vomiting so she can hardly moan when people are challenging why Babygirl needed urgent care, if it was a concern of anaphylaxis why not say it?or how about stop sharing your useless kids Medical issues on your public Instagram your brainless oik

Reactions: 29

Hogarthian

I feel like I should say how sorry I am for posting this ‘compare and contrast’ again. But I feel quite strongly about it. I know, I do know, that she’s discussed her fillers before but, really, I don’t think she discusses them enough. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE fillers, I have fillers, I’m a huge fan, but I feel that she sells her current face as a product of skincare, and it isn’t.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus H Christ stop fighting your adult kids battles and keep some things private. Ava is clearly fine and not one bit bothered about her content for last night. A phobia of hospitals can easily be cured by not cluttering them up in the first place by bringing along the entire bloody clan everytime someone has a runny bum.

I had to nurse my dying mother too. She was about CHs age at the time and was misdiagnosed repeatedly until it was too late. Ten years later I'm still fuming and won't ever get over it.

I've still been to hospitals in the interim, don't use being parent less by 23 as an excuse for anything and have never posted about it in social media.

We all grieve differently but she needs to get a grip.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Lisa Eldridge's video about how she personally selected and adapted a specific Liberty print to create a bag, how she chose the size and the zip, and embroidery, and why that pattern. Typical LE - an absolutely meticulous process to create an exquisite product.

Am sure CH went through a similar process to create her kit bags, although Lisa herself didn't mention alibaba...

• Haha
Reactions: 27

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Yes some vitally important press junket for Shiseido.
Sali Hughes is there too.
The only point of these junkets is to curry favour for guaranteed good reviews, so seeing our two favourite 'we work soo hard, we never have a day off, we're completely impartial and unbiased!' influencers on a jolly in Barcelona really is a joke.

Also: flamenco? In Barcelona? OK, shiseido, wrong region, Babes. It'd be like having morris dancing in Aberdeen or something. And why even Barcelona or Spain, Shiseido? Does whatever they're releasing have some super rare *flamenco flower* or *sol de España serum* or some other such bullshit? Nope. Just a holiday in exchange for good reviews.

I love that Sali "I only ever use washable cotton rounds because everything else is ecocide" Hughes and Caroline "samples are the devil and I'm saving the planet by not pushing more waste into it" (actual lol and wtf) Hirons are off jauntily cavorting internationally on something that could easily have been a press release and a post office package rather than another trip abroad for "work." Hypocrites.

• Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Careful, you’ll give her ideas - she’ll be claiming she’s descended from Guy Fawkes next! 😝
"They always remind me of Guy Fawkes 😂😂 the eldest son in particular, and I know looks aren't everything or even important but they are not as attractive or irresistible as Old Ma Hirons would have us believe either"

I posted that in June 22 😂 I've always thought they look like Guy Hawkes and his henchmen 🤣 not sure why Caroline pushes this narrative about them being hot, they are categorically not.

• Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
No live, but she’s back on her stories defending her actions. Why does she need to broadcast her daughter’s personal life to the world then get all arsey when people dare to suggest it’s inappropriate? Ava was really ill doncha know, three paramedics said she needed to go to hospital - so why then did Ma discharge her and take her home. Either you need medical treatment or you don’t?

Reactions: 26

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I mean...it's a pretty mundane story right? Like I don't get how it's a damning account of the NHS. Even pre-Covid, you had to wait for a while in A&E, everyone knows that's the deal if something isn't a real life/death emergency. Her daughter managed to see paramedics quickly in central London (there are accounts of people waiting hours?) was then taken to urgent care where she actually doesn't know how long she would've waited because she didn't wait.

It's clear that the NHS is buckling, but this isn't evidence of it.

And totally agree, if you're that ill, you wait. I had to go to A&E really unexpectedly a few months ago - it was unpleasant, scary, long, but I had no choice but to stay there and wait it out. And I'm glad I did because I was seriously ill and ended up having to have surgery.

"We now have a fear of hospitals due to What Happened' - well get therapy because you're not the first person to see their loved ones dying in NHS beds and it's unlikely you'll glide through life without having to seek medical help. It sounds like my family had a similar situation to her with my grandfather dying - it was traumatic and very difficult and none of us are rushing to go into hospitals every week but we will have to and we get on with it

• Heart

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Just saw this on an Insta post and JFC it’s savage but thought you guys might have little giggle at Maureen’s zero f’s.

IMG_7612.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
When she always chooses to go private, because she tells her audience all the time. That’s fine, she has earned her money, It is her choice and we know this country needs to make different choices with health and taxation. But oh dear. The vast majority cannot go private. How does that make us feel?
Absolutely. The other thing that was bizarre was her going on (and on and on) about how she's never going to go through what her mum went through because she's told her children to take her privately when she gets to that stage. I found it kind of a bad taste comment elevating her own worth: she didn't take her mother private when she obviously had and has the monetary means and coverage because she keeps on boasting all the time about having private care for herself, her kids, her employees, but not her mum apparently. I just found it such a weird comment from her. I know that age and underlying health issues can stop people from being added to private insurance, but you can still pay on an on-demand basis for them to be looked after privately if you feel so strongly about it and how poor the NHS is that you broadcast how you'd never let yourself be treated there personally.

Reactions: 25

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
She absolutely thrives on drama and playing the victim. She's carrying on as if this was leaked to the tabloids and she and her family are being harassed and stalked. This is all information you have volunteered yourself, you daft woman

• Heart
  • Haha
She forgot to take much skincare on holiday! She burnt her face in 10 minutes. Went to a pharmacy and forgot to buy skincare so put hair products on her face!
Thuggish Caroline needs to go on holiday with Snippy Sal who takes about 10 extra cases of beauty products on holiday with her (then spends her entire holiday making copious videos telling us what she brought with her!)

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I have staff to pay and a useless husband and multiple adult children and two grandchildren to support and a mortgage on a mansion in Bath

• Haha