Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she really is spiralling at the moment. We get it, you have friends and family, aren’t you #blessed 🙄

Reactions: 11
Poor thing never gets a holiday. The Ava post was disgusting. That girl does not know her worth. She will be on onlyfans in a matter of time. She reeks of insecurity/ mean girl tit. The accents Ava does are so awful. She thinks she’s some kind of bad ass. Breathe the same air? Why is she better than all of us ? Haha . This woman is just a right piece of tit. And how she thinks everyone is going to stand up for this woman in football? I really bleeping doubt it. But hirons did her bit by posting about it , then standing up for Matt Healy, and then selling Ava like a piece of meat. Get fucked you stupid cow.
Spot on. The brothers being her gatekeepers thing was just so creepy and it's quite rich for her to talk about teaching Ava her self worth when only a few days ago she was calling Ava a half mongrel

Reactions: 16
She's just posted another montage about her mother on her grid. With people falling over themselves to be gushing in comments 😬 How can this possibly be helping her?
And why does she have to be so unpleasant and fond of threatening violence constantly?

Screenshot_20230827_134641.jpg

Reactions: 13
Ugh I really hate the metaphor of "such and such is so loyal they would help me dispose of a body". So unpleasant

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She's just posted another montage about her mother on her grid. With people falling over themselves to be gushing in comments 😬 How can this possibly be helping her?
And why does she have to be so unpleasant and fond of threatening violence constantly?

View attachment 2407817
She’s been fond of threatening violence from way back in the day. When she was known as beauty mouth , on Twitter and the riots in London were occurring she’d frequently threaten use of a baseball bat if her children or property were threatened. ‘I have a bat’ would be something she’d often say.

• Wow
Trinny is the absolute picture of grace and decency - Hirons would never extend the same courtesy to her.

IMG_7515.jpeg

• Heart
She’s been fond of threatening violence from way back in the day. When she was known as beauty mouth , on Twitter and the riots in London were occurring she’d frequently threaten use of a baseball bat if her children or property were threatened. ‘I have a bat’ would be something she’d often say.
This is why we need an eye roll reaction on Tattle, honestly she is pathetic, as if anyone would be scared of Hirons and her bat 😂 she's all mouth, all front

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2407817
Normally ppl like that who keep going on and on how perfect their family are and how they all love each other HATE each other in real life…….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll be a complete basketcase on the day I lose my Mum and that grief will never leave me. I won't however be posting about it on my PUBLIC business Instagram. People on Instagram would have you believe that no one loves anyone as much as them. I bloody hate it. Go be with your loved ones Caroline instead of raging into a phone online.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she is still terribly grief stricken but she thinks her IG page is a means to unleash it .

Where are her proper , long standing friends she would use to pop up on her page to remind her followers she had mates?

I'll be a complete basketcase on the day I lose my Mum and that grief will never leave me. I won't however be posting about it on my PUBLIC business Instagram. People on Instagram would have you believe that no one loves anyone as much as them. I bloody hate it. Go be with your loved ones Caroline instead of raging into a phone online.

I think she is still terribly grief stricken but she thinks her IG page is a means to unleash it .

Where are her proper , long standing friends she would use to pop up on her page to remind her followers she had mates?
When I lost my Dad the first 3 months were hell and I really didn’t think I’d get through it.
Tbh the first year I did what I had to do to get through the day. The thing is, after the funeral everyone else’s life returns to “normal” but yours will never be normal again. That said, people don’t wish to or can’t deal with your grief once the funeral has passed so you grieve in private. Yes, I still talk about my Dad a lot. Most of the time I can smile but there are days, like one day last week, when it hits you out of nowhere and it’s so raw again. So you have a bloody good cry in private, dry your eyes (any recommendations for red, puffy eyes!!) 😜 and then carry on with life.

Caroline is still in the early part of grief and at that stage you truly don’t think you’ll survive it. But you do. It will always be there, you’ll always carry it with you, but you learn to accept that they’re not coming back and you have to live with that. I’ve accepted that I will miss my Dad for the rest of my life and that’s okay. It’s the price I pay for our relationship.
The stuff she is posting on Instagram is very raw and it really should not be on a “professional” account. Tbh I’m not sure it should even be on a private one. People can’t handle another persons grief, not really.

I do find it a bit odd that she’s on holiday and decides to post a montage of photos of her mum. Enjoy your holiday or, if you aren’t up to it, perhaps it would have been better to postpone.
She moans about getting inundated with messages but that’s purely because if you comment on a story it gets sent as a message. I never knew that until one day I saw a message that I’d sent which I thought was just a comment on her story.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When I lost my Dad the first 3 months were hell and I really didn’t think I’d get through it.
Tbh the first year I did what I had to do to get through the day. The thing is, after the funeral everyone else’s life returns to “normal” but yours will never be normal again. That said, people don’t wish to or can’t deal with your grief once the funeral has passed so you grieve in private. Yes, I still talk about my Dad a lot. Most of the time I can smile but there are days, like one day last week, when it hits you out of nowhere and it’s so raw again. So you have a bloody good cry in private, dry your eyes (any recommendations for red, puffy eyes!!) 😜 and then carry on with life.

Caroline is still in the early part of grief and at that stage you truly don’t think you’ll survive it. But you do. It will always be there, you’ll always carry it with you, but you learn to accept that they’re not coming back and you have to live with that. I’ve accepted that I will miss my Dad for the rest of my life and that’s okay. It’s the price I pay for our relationship.
The stuff she is posting on Instagram is very raw and it really should not be on a “professional” account. Tbh I’m not sure it should even be on a private one. People can’t handle another persons grief, not really.

I do find it a bit odd that she’s on holiday and decides to post a montage of photos of her mum. Enjoy your holiday or, if you aren’t up to it, perhaps it would have been better to postpone.
She moans about getting inundated with messages but that’s purely because if you comment on a story it gets sent as a message. I never knew that until one day I saw a message that I’d sent which I thought was just a comment on her story.
i find it a bit difficult to relate with caroline’s grief and in a way it almost makes me feel bad about myself? my mum died when i was 14 but the way you handle grief at 14 is not the same as an adult. as in: i didn’t. i just put it in a box in my brain and never opened it. as you said, i did what i had to do to get through.

i have no issue with people discussing their grief openly if they feel the need to but it’s her constant “here i’m going to talk about it, no how dare you message me, but yes i am going to show the messages, but no don’t take that to mean you can” that i don’t understand. it gives mixed signals to people who want to wish her well but feel they can’t

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I can imagine her being quite isolated IRL. Too "busy" to keep friendships. Hence her obsession with her family, her industry "friends" and her Freaks to start with.

Reactions: 9
She reminds me of a loud mouth at school who gave it all that but the first sign of a fight legged it.

Reactions: 5
I veer between uncomfortable seeing private family photos and irritated because she's not using the page for the reason that so many of us followed her for many years ago - skincare stuff.

It may sound unkind to say, but I can't be bothered with the family/grief/political content. I think she's a classic narcissist at heart, who seriously thinks no one suffers as she does, and if they do (of course they do) then she's just not interested. She needs to speak to someone about it, it would help a lot imo.

As for her proper friends, it must be exhausting being friends with her. She's too hard work and super demanding. They've already expressed their condolence back in March, it doesn't mean they have to keep doing it every day when she posts something,

They're probably hiding under the bed with earplugs in like Jim.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I feel sorry for her to be honest, she’s ‘stopped’ for a bit, had a family celebration where her Mum would’ve been and would’ve loved, doesn’t have her displacement activities (work and the gym) and now it’s all coming up. It’s really sad. But I agree that making video montages to share with the world probably isn’t the best way of dealing with it, feeling the feelings and talking about it to her husband and friends might help more, we do strange things when we’re broken though.

Everyone here naturally feels sorry for her losing her mother. However I wouldn't put her rudeness, aggression etc down to grief. Let's face it, that's been her personality for many years. Those traits are not out of character from her at all. It's just her personality now

Reactions: 33
You just know she’s playing phone out loud too.
---
Wait until she watches Women on Top on Netflix and starts the music shop job chronicles again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is she so dumb that she doesn't realise she is the one walking in the dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.