Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so bloody rough. I was watching YouTube today & a 7 months old CH empties video came on. She kept going on about minty shower gels & their effect on her "fanny". So terribly coarse. It's heartbreaking to think of CH & her revolting brood living in Ruth's exquisite house.

Reactions: 10
She's so bloody rough. I was watching YouTube today & a 7 months old CH empties video came on. She kept going on about minty shower gels & their effect on her "fanny". So terribly coarse. It's heartbreaking to think of CH & her revolting brood living in Ruth's exquisite house.
On that live yesterday she kept going on about 'it's big, deep and pink - like my vagina' about that wretched tote bag.
She was showing off terribly with Greg (I think???) who was far funnier and cleverer than her and she obviously knew it.
Hair flicked around manically and excessive gurning and teeth baring at the camera.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Looove the unsolicited advice. Maybe she has made her own decision and would prefer to wait until she has finished breastfeeding!!
In real life I only know one person who calls everyone “mate.” This person is a complete narcissist and tries so hard to convince people what a nice guy he is.
Interesting that Nellie calls people she hardly knows “mate” too...

Reactions: 9
The person who she’s with when doing the wig “can you imagine what our trolls are like”

I don’t know how share it on here…
Anyway I’m actually with Ava, she looks really embarrassed at Hirons with the wig

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The person who she’s with when doing the wig “can you imagine what our trolls are like”

Anyway I’m actually with Ava, she looks really embarrassed at Hirons with the wig
why does she always have to be the centre of attention? Look at ME ME ME. Shame she and her pals ruined the night for everybody else in the restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Doesn’t look THAT different from her usual Beetlejuice style! 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or moaning about the NHS when she can afford private.
When she always chooses to go private, because she tells her audience all the time. That’s fine, she has earned her money, It is her choice and we know this country needs to make different choices with health and taxation. But oh dear. The vast majority cannot go private. How does that make us feel?

Reactions: 4
When she always chooses to go private, because she tells her audience all the time. That’s fine, she has earned her money, It is her choice and we know this country needs to make different choices with health and taxation. But oh dear. The vast majority cannot go private. How does that make us feel?
Absolutely. The other thing that was bizarre was her going on (and on and on) about how she's never going to go through what her mum went through because she's told her children to take her privately when she gets to that stage. I found it kind of a bad taste comment elevating her own worth: she didn't take her mother private when she obviously had and has the monetary means and coverage because she keeps on boasting all the time about having private care for herself, her kids, her employees, but not her mum apparently. I just found it such a weird comment from her. I know that age and underlying health issues can stop people from being added to private insurance, but you can still pay on an on-demand basis for them to be looked after privately if you feel so strongly about it and how poor the NHS is that you broadcast how you'd never let yourself be treated there personally.

Reactions: 25
What a daft cow. She actually thinks these men are interested in her 😂. They’re scams for ffs - they send the messages out en masse then see who bites.

Hilarious that she’s bragging about it.

IMG_8468.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.