Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I will not discuss my daughter's health' - proceeds to go into massive detail about her daughter's health.
Honestly she keeps contradicting herself. 'Three paramedics thought it serious enough she go to A & E' but old Ma Hirons knew best.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's ranting on stories now at people sending her DMs. They wouldn't be messaging you Caroline if you hadn't divulged all of this information yourself. She creates all of this "stress" for attention I'm sure of it.
Exactly, itā€™s not compulsory to share everything ffs

Reactions: 7
I mean...it's a pretty mundane story right? Like I don't get how it's a damning account of the NHS. Even pre-Covid, you had to wait for a while in A&E, everyone knows that's the deal if something isn't a real life/death emergency. Her daughter managed to see paramedics quickly in central London (there are accounts of people waiting hours?) was then taken to urgent care where she actually doesn't know how long she would've waited because she didn't wait.

It's clear that the NHS is buckling, but this isn't evidence of it.

And totally agree, if you're that ill, you wait. I had to go to A&E really unexpectedly a few months ago - it was unpleasant, scary, long, but I had no choice but to stay there and wait it out. And I'm glad I did because I was seriously ill and ended up having to have surgery.

"We now have a fear of hospitals due to What Happened' - well get therapy because you're not the first person to see their loved ones dying in NHS beds and it's unlikely you'll glide through life without having to seek medical help. It sounds like my family had a similar situation to her with my grandfather dying - it was traumatic and very difficult and none of us are rushing to go into hospitals every week but we will have to and we get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The whole family are vile, I really hope her bubble bursts soon, people see through her and stop buying her overpriced skincare and she can't fund that mansion in the country any more.And as had been said, she made it sound like a dose of diarrhoea and vomiting so she can hardly moan when people are challenging why Babygirl needed urgent care, if it was a concern of anaphylaxis why not say it?or how about stop sharing your useless kids Medical issues on your public Instagram your brainless oik

Reactions: 29
First of all was the stupid self indulgent story of the entitled vacuous brat of a daughter being unnecessarily taken to hospital in an ambulance, but whatā€™s really got my goat is the bleeping TikTok!!

Sheā€™s wearing make up, not remotely ill, and getting her moronic mate with the stupid name to film it in the corridor with a paramedic standing behind her!

Someone needs to mention that bit to the Oaf - was that before you had to ā€˜carry her outā€™ of the hospital because she couldnā€™t walk? This is utter shite and Ava is a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's so wierd isn't? She was so ill she had to be in the bath to keep her temperature down, 3 paramedics called an ambulance, she had monitors and a cannula, but a bit of a wait and the tight family decided they knew best and she was fine to go home.

I wonder if they realised awkward questions might be asked about how and why she got into such a state so decided to remove themselves :rolleyes:
I vote this is the case too.

Someone needs to tell Ma Clampit that she needs to coordinate with Ava's socials, because she gives half the story and then her dozy daughter shares the rest - enough detail for everyone to know the medical history was a tooth extraction (ie pain and antibiotics), on top of a night out with drugs and booze (based on Ava's own previous disclosures), and clearly a suspected overdose which thankfully her body dealt with.

Reactions: 23
Now sheā€™s posting so called quotes from paramedics saying she doesnā€™t have to justify anything. But she clearly knows she does as she keeps on doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I nursed and lost my mother last year and since then had a medical emergency myself where I would have had a bed in the hospital for three nights (but there wasn't one so I had to sleep in the car/a&e waiting room whilst they treated me) and have since been caring for my father and been to more hospital/medical appointments with him constantly. It's just the way life goes sometimes. I'm not yelling at people.
I'm sorry for your loss and for you to have lost your mum under such circumstances and so young.*hugs*

Thank you ā™„. I'm sorry to hear you've been through so much recently and for your own loss.

You are right. These things are part of life, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Silly bleep. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s getting tit over it. Sort your bleeping kids and yourself out!

Reactions: 9
I meant the only time you WOULD go to the docs after a night out and a nasty hangover is if you suspected being drugged not because you feel horrible because you drank too much and feel like tit. She was dehydrated from puking and shitting because of a terrible idea to drink and do drugs on antibiotics. Sorry I donā€™t feel sorry for her and sheā€™s lucky to get th IV because usually you just have to deal with it. Dumb ass family. I dislike all of them and Ava and her friends think the world revolves around them.

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s still ranting on her stories. I think a lot of (brave) people have called her out on this, sheā€™s defending calling an ambulance, wasting NHS resources etc etc. The reason Ava was able to ā€œcrawl out of hospital with me carrying herā€ is because paramedics gave her meds at home. And she was better 2 hours later!
She replied to me and we had a bit of two way row , she said it was suspected anaphylactic,i vile woman

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's ranting on stories now at people sending her DMs. They wouldn't be messaging you Caroline if you hadn't divulged all of this information yourself. She creates all of this "stress" for attention I'm sure of it.
People havenā€™t deliberately been sending her DMs. If you comment on a story, it isnā€™t posted on the story itself, it is sent as a DM. People are just commenting on her stories thatā€™s all.

And as for her NHS rant. Yes it must have been awful for her and her family but at least she had the privilege of being with her mother. During Covid this was denied to thousands of families. Try living with the guilt that your loved one died without any family with them, I wouldnā€™t wish that on anyone.

Others have previously called her a narcissist. I couldnā€™t see it until today.
NEWSFLASH - the world doesnā€™t revolve around the Hirons family as much as sheā€™d like it to!

Reactions: 22
I vote this is the case too.

Someone needs to tell Ma Clampit that she needs to coordinate with Ava's socials, because she gives half the story and then her dozy daughter shares the rest - enough detail for everyone to know the medical history was a tooth extraction (ie pain and antibiotics), on top of a night out with drugs and booze (based on Ava's own previous disclosures), and clearly a suspected overdose which thankfully her body dealt with.
Yes I suspect the friend panicked and probably rightly called for paramedics.
Old Ma Hirons turns up at the hospital and questions Ava about what she has been doing, or looks at her notes. Starts dawning on her there will be blood tests and questions. Tactical withdrawal and blame The Government.
Quite why she had to mention it is bizarre but she is a drama llama plus dimwit was busy plastering it all over tiktok anyway.

Reactions: 12
I wonder will there be crisis talks with management about what Aisleyne Hirons-Wallace shares on tik tok and how it makes Ma Clampett look when the stories do not match.
---
Sheā€™s still posting!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.