Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he’s got his head superimposed on someone else’s body. Why do they all look like they should be in the 16th century it’s not a good look 🤢
Careful, you’ll give her ideas - she’ll be claiming she’s descended from Guy Fawkes next! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Noticed on one of the Freaks selling groups - quite a few kit bags. No takers. Loads of Kate Somerville products - no takers. A couple of years ago these would all have been snapped up immediately. People have better things to do than finance the Oaf's Italian villa, which surely must be her next property acquisition.

Reactions: 13
Noticed on one of the Freaks selling groups - quite a few kit bags. No takers. Loads of Kate Somerville products - no takers. A couple of years ago these would all have been snapped up immediately. People have better things to do than finance the Oaf's Italian villa, which surely must be her next property acquisition.
I'd like to think people have got better things to do, but I've noticed in the lead up to her flogging kits, the selling groups go very quiet or people try to flog all their unwanted tit.

There's been a fair few posts asking when the new kit will be out. I do think she's massively over shot the kits, boxes, and nine billion skin rock skus. I also think she knows this and is shitting herself.

Reactions: 12
Careful, you’ll give her ideas - she’ll be claiming she’s descended from Guy Fawkes next! 😝
"They always remind me of Guy Fawkes 😂😂 the eldest son in particular, and I know looks aren't everything or even important but they are not as attractive or irresistible as Old Ma Hirons would have us believe either"

I posted that in June 22 😂 I've always thought they look like Guy Hawkes and his henchmen 🤣 not sure why Caroline pushes this narrative about them being hot, they are categorically not.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"They always remind me of Guy Fawkes 😂😂 the eldest son in particular, and I know looks aren't everything or even important but they are not as attractive or irresistible as Old Ma Hirons would have us believe either"

I posted that in June 22 😂 I've always thought they look like Guy Hawkes and his henchmen 🤣 not sure why Caroline pushes this narrative about them being hot, they are categorically not.
And whether they are hot or not is it not weird for a mum to describe her sons as ‘hot’? Maybe I’m just an old biddy (definitely am in fact 😆) but handsome or something would seem more appropriate? It would be a lie in this case but at least the term wouldn’t be as creepy 😆

Reactions: 24
I always think they’re like a very cheap, dupe, wannabe, version of the Osbourne’s (without the money, homes, creativity, talent, etc)
She so sees herself like Sharon Osbourne the matriarch and Jim as Ozzy… 😂 and all those awful kids like versions of ozzy rather than Jack and Kelly! 😂😂😂

She fancies herself as that family so much… she’s just hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Call me an old cynic/ nasty cow… but anonymous poster (pic just of her hand) about to undergo cancer treatment just happens to have run out of her fave Jo Malone and a few bits of expensive skincare. Cue freaks sending her stuff

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Call me an old cynic/ nasty cow… but anonymous poster (pic just of her hand) about to undergo cancer treatment just happens to have run out of her fave Jo Malone and a few bits of expensive skincare. Cue freaks sending her stuff
Just came to mention this too. It’s very obvious unfortunately. The freaks are outdoing themselves on this one.
It a shame that l am ( also) cynical.

Reactions: 9
And whether they are hot or not is it not weird for a mum to describe her sons as ‘hot’? Maybe I’m just an old biddy (definitely am in fact 😆) but handsome or something would seem more appropriate? It would be a lie in this case but at least the term wouldn’t be as creepy 😆
Yes!!this is so true! my children are absolutely beautiful, but I would never ever describe them as hot, its odd trying to come across as cool.

Reactions: 7
I see she posted her profession too. Yep, you guessed it! She’s a nurse! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The live. Within the first 3 minutes she’s eating mints, sniffing and applying concealer. Is it weird to think she might try to be a bet better prepared for a live? Then I saw one of the comments where a freak has her 13 yr old son using retinol at which point I exited!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The live. Within the first 3 minutes she’s eating mints, sniffing and applying concealer. Is it weird to think she might try to be a bet better prepared for a live? Then I saw one of the comments where a freak has her 13 yr old son using retinol at which point I exited!
I hate the way she is always so unprepared. It is irritating, contemptuous of her viewers and a total affectation as she thinks it makes her look mega busy and important. Like when she sits slurping tea and doing her makeup, then rummaging around and yelling for the product she is supposed to be talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate the way she is always so unprepared. It is irritating, contemptuous of her viewers and a total affectation as she thinks it makes her look mega busy and important. Like when she sits slurping tea and doing her makeup, then rummaging around and yelling for the product she is supposed to be talking about.
Agreed. It’s so unprofessional but clearly planned to be this way

Reactions: 14
One was 12 and 13. I noticed she didn’t respond to that

Reactions: 5
With regard to the poster wanting recommendations for her hospital admission. Someone has commented that she’ll need to remove those brand new gel nails. Only to be jumped on by another poster. I am wondering if these posts *sometimes involve more than one person? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only part of the 'live' I caught was ... quote, to summarise:

'I will never ever EVER be preachy or judgemental...you do you, and I will do me"

FFs Nanna, that's your metier. Preachy and super judgemental.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.