Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, seems him being a bleep is absolutely fine
I bet some nasty stuff will come out about him one day. There was something about him in popbitch a fews ago about him covering up for one of their bodyguards but I can not find it to post it here.

Reactions: 5
I bet some nasty stuff will come out about him one day. There was something about him in popbitch a fews ago about him covering up for one of their bodyguards but I can not find it to post it here.
I think some stuff already has but it seems to get overlooked.
He also looks like he needs a good wash

Reactions: 2
Another thread title suggestion:

Bless her heart. She lost all that weight and she still ugly.

You know, because she spent her childhood in Mississippi and all.
---
First things first. Get that guy a toothbrush.
I think some stuff already has but it seems to get overlooked.
He also looks like he needs a good wash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I got from her latest story is her 20 something daughter has a vomiting bug, went to a&e with two adults, clogged up and exposed everyone there to the bug, and stropped out. ‘A tight family’ does not excuse bringing TWO people with you to a&e as well as not even suggesting to Ava that she was being a drama queen in the first place. I am not familiar with the NHS at all. Is there no service between a gp and paramedics? Is there no out of hours go service?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What I got from her latest story is her 20 something daughter has a vomiting bug, went to a&e with two adults, clogged up and exposed everyone there to the bug, and stropped out. ‘A tight family’ does not excuse bringing TWO people with you to a&e as well as not even suggesting to Ava that she was being a drama queen in the first place. I am not familiar with the NHS at all. Is there no service between a gp and paramedics? Is there no out of hours go service?
Yep that's exactly what I just thought listening to her! We / She knows the NHS is in a state but the ambulance seemed overkill in the first place. Definitely a drama queen

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s broadcasting the fact that her daughter went to A&E in an ambulance for something that was absolutely not a medical emergency. She’s complaining about the state of the NHS (and I agree it’s in a mess) but does she not realise that part of the problem is people unnecessarily taking up their precious resources? Ava taking that ambulance to hospital may have meant that someone suffering a stroke or heart attack had to wait half an hour longer for theirs. If she was well enough for Nana to decide to take her home then she didn’t need to be at hospital in the first place.

Caroline seems to think the world should revolve around her and her entitled children.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There’s a non emergency NHS number they could have called for advice. If I had a family member vomiting like that I would have called them first. But I am not a Hirons 😆

Reactions: 15
So, believing her: Ava was unwell enough to be taken to A and E by paramedics and then transferred to urgent care, but then her Tight Knit Family decide to take her home and look after her with some tea and toast and cuddles? The other shoe should drop (but won't), and that other shoe is going to be they took her private somewhere because otherwise that is extremely risky and irresponsible behaviour.

Which, you know, fine. But I wish she'd be upfront with her followers about having private care because otherwise her followers are going to start doing the same and not have such a good outcome with their own retread of the Tea'n'Toast'n'Cuddles method.

Reactions: 17
So, believing her: Ava was unwell enough to be taken to A and E by paramedics and then transferred to urgent care, but then her Tight Knit Family decide to take her home and look after her with some tea and toast and cuddles? The other shoe should drop (but won't), and that other shoe is going to be they took her private somewhere because otherwise that is extremely risky and irresponsible behaviour.

Which, you know, fine. But I wish she'd be upfront with her followers about having private care because otherwise her followers are going to start doing the same and not have such a good outcome with their own retread of the Tea'n'Toast'n'Cuddles method.
Yep totally agree. Either they thought she wasn’t well enough to be in hospital in the first place and took her home, or they took her to a private hospital.

Reactions: 11
You just know if challenged she would say she pays so much more tax than the average person and snyway, the NHS killed her mum so they owe her 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Just unbelievable. An ambulance for a puking teenager

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Who the duck goes to hospital with a stomach bug? This is why urgent care is so busy, it’s full of entitled people with duck all wrong with them. Jesus bleeping Christ.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
D&V doesn’t warrant 3 paramedics or a hospital visit (notice how she stressed several times there were 3!). Her stupid friend Wild (huh?) should have been told give her head a wobble. My first thought was Babygurl had probably taken something she shouldn’t.

Can imagine the Oaf and her favourite child storming in St Mary’s creating merry hell.
Oh and don’t forget the cannula story. ‘I’ve had loads of cannulas in my time…having had FOUR (ghastly) children’!

duck off the lot of you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.