Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahahah… looks like that ‘word’ she had didn’t go to plan. If you agree with dermatica here though or not… I’m glad they’ve stuck to their guns and not backed down to the oaf. Not as influential as she thinks #notaninfluencer
And now she’s defending them and agreeing with them!
---
And her constantly exploring her mouth with her tongue is revolting. Finding old bits of sandwich or something :sick:
Another irritation is that sucking in of her cheeks and pouting.
(There are so many - slurping, fiddling with her hair and neckline, widening her eyes for dramatic effect, baring her teeth, pretending to have lost the items she is meant to talk about so she can say 'bear with {gurn}' etc etc etc.
Just posted a similar comment. Has she just eaten a cereal bar? Buy a bloody toothbrush you vile woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ooh she’s on edge tonight. Could combust at anytime.

What the hell does she need to get out of her teeth??

Kate Pink Bollocks on fine form shouting down dissenters, answering questions she wasn’t asked and talking directly to ‘C’ like ‘C’ is even seeing it.
---
And her constantly exploring her mouth with her tongue is revolting. Finding old bits of sandwich or something :sick:
Another irritation is that sucking in of her cheeks and pouting.
(There are so many - slurping, fiddling with her hair and neckline, widening her eyes for dramatic effect, baring her teeth, pretending to have lost the items she is meant to talk about so she can say 'bear with {gurn}' etc etc etc.
Add in literally jumping towards and away from the camera. Ffs it’s hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone asked her what Ava is up to these days and her only achievement is being followed by Drake and "going viral on TikTok" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet Ruth’s neighbours dislike her for selling her house to Nellie cos they’ll be having to to put up with all sorts of racket , mainly coming from Ava and her dubstep and gangsta lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A Freak has asked if Trinny’s skincare is any good.
All positive posts so far.
**Awaits an arse licker to say that Nellie knows more about skincare than Trinny… 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a very cringe moment in todays live where Caroline over confidently said ‘how much training do you think Drs get on skin and on menopause?……its half a day on each! Half a day on EACH’. Went on to say she’d heard that from ‘GPs and derms’. Then one Dr piped up and said ‘I got 6 weeks’, she tried to back pedal saying ‘HERE?!’ and ‘oh it must’ve changed recently then’. Another Dr joined in saying ‘er no’ whilst the original confirmed they’d trained at Leeds, funnily enough the live ended pretty soon after that 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
There was a very cringe moment in todays live where Caroline over confidently said ‘how much training do you think Drs get on skin and on menopause?……its half a day on each! Half a day on EACH’. Went on to say she’d heard that from ‘GPs and derms’. Then one Dr piped up and said ‘I got 6 weeks’, she tried to back pedal saying ‘HERE?!’ and ‘oh it must’ve changed recently then’. Another Dr joined in saying ‘er no’ whilst the original confirmed they’d trained at Leeds, funnily enough the live ended pretty soon after that 👀
She’s delusional 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She seems to get carried away when she speaks about something and exaggerates a bit. When she went for her eye op the staff were talking about Mr Lens and apparently she didn't have a clue who they were talking about. Obviously she did but it suited her to say that.

Reactions: 5
Interesting that Caroline was friends with Katie Jane Hughes a long time ago and did lives with her etc. now KJH has started her own brand and is in the UK for the launch but Caroline is no where to be seen. Yet. And she hasn’t shared anything of her products which is a shame
Did they not meet with this week?

Reactions: 1
She’s delusional 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Ye I saw that haha. Oafy said 'was that recent training?' and the woman went 'no it was 2005'. The she babbled on and on about rigorously researching things when people ask her.

Oh sweet manna from heaven, it's a joy to see her rankled. ~Her mood darkened massively after that, then she started saying 'I can't be bothered' when the freaks kept asking questions.

There was one person who asked how long it should be before you throw flannels out, but Fathead was banging on about something else so didn't read the question - then someone further down asked (in reply to the OP) 'why would you throw your flannels out?". Nanna saw this, and started accusing everyone on her live of ganging up on her to catch her out 'I haven't said anything about flannels!!! Is it just me or am I going mad?'

He he he

In amongst this shitshow, she mentioned the Facebook Freaks page when someone asked about it. Long pause....'it's...interesting on there'

Comedy gold for us beef faced trolls. She's proper raging this evening.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Susannah Constantine has put a post on Instagram about Trinny. It credits all the things Nellie isn’t - talented, classy, good parent…
Love susannah! If anyone fancies a funny read, read her autobiography. Made me giggle all the way through, esp Princess Margaret and the knife! 😉

Overinflated ego when she said she can't do a PA at small Space NKs. Also, I've noticed she is very careful to make sure she reads out comments such as someone saying how tit the This Morning doctor is or words to that effect. It's not her comment so she's one step removed, but she also wants it made public, and knows that comments on stories don't remain once it's posted to the grid.

Reactions: 9
Why does she even bother with Lives when it seems such an effort for her?

She always seems so unprepared, distracted every 2 seconds, and audibly moans about how tired she is. No one is forcing her to do this!

Not to mention she talks to her staff like dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She always seems so unprepared, distracted every 2 seconds, and audibly moans about how tired she is. No one is forcing her to do this!

She seems to think it's expected of her and her fans will only worry if she doesn't do them.

• Sick

I know, it is so irritating. She loves to moan about it. I bet she wangs on constantly to her staff and family about the upcoming 'live' as it makes her feel so important.
She then loves to appear oh so casual and unprepared as if it is spontaneous and edgy. Rebel Hirons strikes again. Dismantling the establishment through endorsements 👊

• Sick
Reactions: 12
‘I’ll be back on Tuesday’ I get the distinct impression that Hirons is in the office three days a week and expects her staff to be there five days.

Reactions: 14
She was complaining about people not wanting to go back to the office and remote working not working for her office not too long ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She was complaining about people not wanting to go back to the office and remote working not working for her office not too long ago.
Of course she did. If life were a video game, she'd be the final boss boomer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.