Caroline Hirons #28 Four Chambers? More like Four Parasites to her Bank Account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Joe Jonas is Nellieā€˜s bad guy this week!
Whenever there is a marriage breakup she always blames the man.
None of us know what goes on inside anotherā€™s marriage but no, Nellie knows itā€™s never the womanā€™s fault.
I bet that view would change if any of her ā€œhotā€ šŸ™„ sons divorced!
I wonder what has made her so anti men? Perhaps therapy is in order? Itā€™s not normal to get so enraged on a daily basis.

Reactions: 15
So Joe Jonas is Nellieā€˜s bad guy this week!
Whenever there is a marriage breakup she always blames the man.
None of us know what goes on inside anotherā€™s marriage but no, Nellie knows itā€™s never the womanā€™s fault.
I bet that view would change if any of her ā€œhotā€ šŸ™„ sons divorced!
I wonder what has made her so anti men? Perhaps therapy is in order? Itā€™s not normal to get so enraged on a daily basis.
Sheā€™s totally fine with that bellend from 1975, so it all depends if youā€™re useful, or on her list.

I do think the Jonas is a nob, he needs to pipe down and just get divorced if thatā€™s what he wants and think about his kids before putting out stupid statements.

Though why does she ALWAYS have to get involved? Her opinion doesnā€™t mean tit.

Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s totally fine with that bellend from 1975, so it all depends if youā€™re useful, or on her list.

I do think the Jonas is a nob, he needs to pipe down and just get divorced if thatā€™s what he wants and think about his kids before putting out stupid statements.

Though why does she ALWAYS have to get involved? Her opinion doesnā€™t mean tit.
Itā€™s just odd behaviour from a woman in her mid 50s to post ā€œgood morning everyone except for Joe Jonas.ā€
Ffs thatā€™s such childish behaviour and on a professional account too.

Reactions: 22
Itā€™s just odd behaviour from a woman in her mid 50s to post ā€œgood morning everyone except for Joe Jonas.ā€
Ffs thatā€™s such childish behaviour and on a professional account too.
Silly bleep. šŸ¤£ Joe Jonas doesnā€™t follow you Caroline! Itā€™s so pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Silly bleep. šŸ¤£ Joe Jonas doesnā€™t follow you Caroline! Itā€™s so pointless
She thinks of herself as ā€˜theā€™ voice of women and bangs out opinions whether theyā€™re welcome or not and with very little idea about whatā€™s at the heart of other peopleā€™s situations.

She reads IG and jumps in with her size 12 feet with no thought whatsoever.

Sheā€™s arrogant, rude , big headed and not half as clever ,intelligent or as knowledgeable as she likes to think she is.

Reactions: 19
I barely post to tattle as I read too many threads to be able to keep on top of commenting & replying etcā€¦ but havenā€™t seen this posted yetā€¦ I can imagine sheā€™s sat at home raging and her next live with include a rant about it šŸ«¢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hahahah, dear oaf, maybe itā€™s not about the functionality of the app but rather about the integrity of ā€¦ you!
Good point though, I owe you a review. šŸ¤£šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

IMG_4167.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The app is truly awful and pointless. If I need an eye cream, I buy an eye cream for around ā‚¬15. Simples!

Reactions: 10
The app is truly awful and pointless. If I need an eye cream, I buy an eye cream for around ā‚¬15. Simples!
Itā€™s utter bollocks. We know it is, the freaks know it is and she knows it is, hence the defensive comments. Must be disappointing to know you spent all that money on it and now youā€™ve to flump down off your high horse and admit to yourself you ainā€™t the ā€˜skinfluencerā€™ you once were!

• Haha
She's so sure people think the app is tit because they haven't looked at it properly rather than acknowledge they have and that is why they think it is tit šŸ˜‚

I wondered why the stupid app was in her IG stories - must be because there is dissent in the ranks.

Oh dear Oaf, you're not as popular as you thought you were are you? And yes you are an influencer you daft twit.

I've never downloaded her app and I never would. If I want reviews of something, I search "productname reviews" or if I want to see if something is good for my hair type, for example (could be switched out for skin obv) I search "productname curly hair". I don't care what she thinks. The general public don't care what she thinks.The only people who do are in that stupid group and as we've seen, not even all of them care.
My sister is 24 and OBSESSED with skincare - the latest trends etc. and she didn't know who caroline was until I went on a rant about her one day.

The ship has sailed Cazza, how very on brand for you to go down with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I barely post to tattle as I read too many threads to be able to keep on top of commenting & replying etcā€¦ but havenā€™t seen this posted yetā€¦ I can imagine sheā€™s sat at home raging and her next live with include a rant about it šŸ«¢
Is it just me or was that Siri woman not even rude? Also; why is she so offended at being called an Influencer? She is an influencer isnā€™t she?

Reactions: 35
Is it just me or was that Siri woman not even rude? Also; why is she so offended at being called an Influencer? She is an influencer isnā€™t she?
Completely agree. I had to reread the comment to see what was rude about it, but I thought it was fine. Being called and influencer (which she is) definitely stung.

Reactions: 17
Right! When I saw the name mentioned I quickly scrolled for the tea on what sheā€™d said and when I read it I thought hmmm thatā€™s not what I expected! Clearly all the comments had touched a nerve šŸ˜‚ Influencer is the only way Iā€™d describe her (apart from the obvious obscenities), what else is she? Iā€™m surprised her bio doesnā€™t say things like ā€˜boss mamaā€™ šŸ«¢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hirons said she hates being called an influencer because she is so much more educated on skin than the other influencers. Haha she is a total influencer. Hirons can be bought easily and if a brand pisses her off she refuses to talk about their products. There are some great products she never talks about because she refuses to go outside her little circle or the brand pissed her off. The more she hates on the one ingredient formulas the more I love them . The ordinary is better than her tit.

Reactions: 20
Paid trip to Barcelona on a jolly from Shiseido complete with red carpet* a super serious scientific conference: āœ”

Boasting that "I sell out products I do!" and telling online retailers to "get ready" when she sets the Freaks on them: āœ”

Filling her minions in on her day to day life, makeup, outfits, hair styles and tagging in the brands that šŸŒŸmake the magic happenšŸŒŸ: āœ”

#AD or Paid Partnerships: āœ”

Using her social media as a demonstrative platform for said #ADs and partnerships plus her own products, a QVCH if you will: āœ”

Lads, the Jury's returned a verdict: influencer. āœ”

*as an aside, a red carpet at a science conference? I must really be in the wrong conference attending line of work :( ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one thinkingā€¦. Never mind the oaf bashing - WTAF is that knitted elephant!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.