Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
No live, but she’s back on her stories defending her actions. Why does she need to broadcast her daughter’s personal life to the world then get all arsey when people dare to suggest it’s inappropriate? Ava was really ill doncha know, three paramedics said she needed to go to hospital - so why then did Ma discharge her and take her home. Either you need medical treatment or you don’t?
It's so wierd isn't? She was so ill she had to be in the bath to keep her temperature down, 3 paramedics called an ambulance, she had monitors and a cannula, but a bit of a wait and the tight family decided they knew best and she was fine to go home.

I wonder if they realised awkward questions might be asked about how and why she got into such a state so decided to remove themselves :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Bertha

Also answering ozempic speculation with an emphatic no....but then I think ole hamster cheeks is still denying her injectables, so no surprise there
She did not leave this person anonymous. I really hate the way she posts her rude responses so she can get cheered on. It's not witty, it's just embarrassing.

Screenshot_20230825_095800_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
If she doesn't gatekeep her daughters lungs a bit more I'm pretty sure no-one will want to breathe the same smoker's breath air as her tbh. Giving her Freaks heart palpitations while they sit in shuttered dark rooms attempting abstinence for fear of becoming that worst thing in the world, namely Ye Olde Worlde Oogleh Hags, upon even looking in the vague direction of carbs, sugar, cigarettes or the sun while she's popping a fat coke and pasta while coddling her chimney daughter and going "naturally brown as a nut" on holiday. Fun.

I hate that she's positioning carbs as something that must be punished by exercise. Oh noes! I'm enjoying pasta on holiday a vital for my mental and physical health sunshine break and my trainer is following me on IG! The punishment they'll wreak on me next week!!!!!!😭😭😭 NOPE. It's hugely disordered thinking.

Her whole thing is the most bizarre LOOK AT ME! NO DONT LOOK AT ME!!! dramatics.

ChestyLaRue

"They always remind me of Guy Fawkes 😂😂 the eldest son in particular, and I know looks aren't everything or even important but they are not as attractive or irresistible as Old Ma Hirons would have us believe either"

I posted that in June 22 😂 I've always thought they look like Guy Hawkes and his henchmen 🤣 not sure why Caroline pushes this narrative about them being hot, they are categorically not.
And whether they are hot or not is it not weird for a mum to describe her sons as ‘hot’? Maybe I’m just an old biddy (definitely am in fact 😆) but handsome or something would seem more appropriate? It would be a lie in this case but at least the term wouldn’t be as creepy 😆

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Here's an idea:

'The Fitness Kit - everything you need for sweaty face, body, pits and minge whilst you're working out (free shake bottle included)'

• Haha

katz2022

Chatty Member
Who the fuck goes to hospital with a stomach bug? This is why urgent care is so busy, it’s full of entitled people with fuck all wrong with them. Jesus fucking Christ.

• Angry

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Just leaving this here
Oh she can fuck right off. If she’s well enough to make TikToks then she does not need to be in hospital - let alone be taken there by three paramedics. This has angered me even more.

Nana and babygaldem are way beyond entitled. Absolute fucking cretins.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
I'll be a complete basketcase on the day I lose my Mum and that grief will never leave me. I won't however be posting about it on my PUBLIC business Instagram. People on Instagram would have you believe that no one loves anyone as much as them. I bloody hate it. Go be with your loved ones Caroline instead of raging into a phone online.

I think she is still terribly grief stricken but she thinks her IG page is a means to unleash it .

Where are her proper , long standing friends she would use to pop up on her page to remind her followers she had mates?
When I lost my Dad the first 3 months were hell and I really didn’t think I’d get through it.
Tbh the first year I did what I had to do to get through the day. The thing is, after the funeral everyone else’s life returns to “normal” but yours will never be normal again. That said, people don’t wish to or can’t deal with your grief once the funeral has passed so you grieve in private. Yes, I still talk about my Dad a lot. Most of the time I can smile but there are days, like one day last week, when it hits you out of nowhere and it’s so raw again. So you have a bloody good cry in private, dry your eyes (any recommendations for red, puffy eyes!!) 😜 and then carry on with life.

Caroline is still in the early part of grief and at that stage you truly don’t think you’ll survive it. But you do. It will always be there, you’ll always carry it with you, but you learn to accept that they’re not coming back and you have to live with that. I’ve accepted that I will miss my Dad for the rest of my life and that’s okay. It’s the price I pay for our relationship.
The stuff she is posting on Instagram is very raw and it really should not be on a “professional” account. Tbh I’m not sure it should even be on a private one. People can’t handle another persons grief, not really.

I do find it a bit odd that she’s on holiday and decides to post a montage of photos of her mum. Enjoy your holiday or, if you aren’t up to it, perhaps it would have been better to postpone.
She moans about getting inundated with messages but that’s purely because if you comment on a story it gets sent as a message. I never knew that until one day I saw a message that I’d sent which I thought was just a comment on her story.

• Heart

Wobblehead

VIP Member
it is a constant fascination to me how people post their lives on the internet thinking others are interested. Given the drama with the oafs eldest sons then girlfriend getting abuse from online people and then the grand daughter the same (so say) and therefore no longer posting about them, why on earth would you then post pictures of their wedding?? Also given that it was not a traditional type of wedding, more like Robin Hood Prince of Thieves you are just inviting critical comments. I find it so narcissistic that people assume others are interested in their private lives. If I had suffered abuse at the hands of the Oaf's satanic followers I would keep my private life exactly that - private. I suppose I am just an old fogie who thinks that life should be a bit more private.

• Heart

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
The constant blaming of California too is ridiculous. There are plenty of biohackers in Europe. A few of home she is friendly with ie Davinia Taylor.
Also, what a way to make people who can only use mineral sunscreens (due to skin issues, oiliness, chemical specific sensitivity etc.) feel like shit, Cazza.

Her new found zealotry over sunscreen and the gym have really become 100% her personality, and has likely given several Freaks health anxiety to add to the damage they're already doing sandpapering their skin to oblivion so they won't become those hags and saggy baggy crones their Kween has such disdain for. It gives her that weird life coach superiority vibe. She sounds exactly like the one-track biohackers she hates, but only if they aren't friends of hers because then she'll defend them and say they have "really good points" that her family have "always done."

Eugh !. I can’t be doing with CH being bezzies with Denise Welch with all the vile and disgusting things Matt Healy has said and done. I’ve said it a few times but Hirons is a hypocrite, It still makes my blood boil at her blaming Taylor Swift fans and all they did was find evidence of stuff he’s said. If it had been anyone else , she’d have done a 50 slide story and a two hour live on it and calling for the guy to be cancelled.
She's such an ally she'll defend a racist because her son is Single White Female-ing him and she likes their ma.

She's such a star-fucking hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
It's so wierd isn't? She was so ill she had to be in the bath to keep her temperature down, 3 paramedics called an ambulance, she had monitors and a cannula, but a bit of a wait and the tight family decided they knew best and she was fine to go home.

I wonder if they realised awkward questions might be asked about how and why she got into such a state so decided to remove themselves :rolleyes:
I vote this is the case too.

Someone needs to tell Ma Clampit that she needs to coordinate with Ava's socials, because she gives half the story and then her dozy daughter shares the rest - enough detail for everyone to know the medical history was a tooth extraction (ie painkillers and antibiotics), on top of a night out with drugs and booze (based on Ava's own previous disclosures), and clearly a suspected overdose which thankfully her body dealt with.

Reactions: 23

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Some gems from her:

"Don't spend more on your foundation than on your skincare!" --- That's rich coming from the woman who bought every item from Westman Atelier plus backups in case she got her shade wrong.

"Let's rethink the language: it's not too expensive, it's just out of your budget!" ---Who tf thinks this woman is *down to earth*? Makes a change from the days when she used yo say you could get decent products cheaply.

"Don't credit card your skincare!" LOL. Just LOL coming from her.

Re:Ava, if she wants to appropriate Afro-Carribeaness than she'd better start standing up straight. My grandmother would have a fit if any of us stood like that, and an old fashioned poke between the shoulders is very commonplace back in the Carribean.

• Haha

Jfogz

After another ranty set of stories from her yesterday it made me wonder if she had a thread on here and now i’ve found it! She’s grown such a cult around her on socials I always thought it was just me that found her constant negative judgemental opinionated rants irritating but apparently not. Don’t get me started on the weird beggy ‘i need skincare advice for my puffy eyes from crying for 7 days solid because my husband cheated’ posts in her Facebook skincare group either 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

P48601

Ah Caroline. If you read these comments. Don’t share family details if you don’t wish to invite responses. And double check the message that your daughter puts out. They don’t match. She was treated to ensure she wasn’t in danger and then stepped down to urgent care and the inevitable queue for that out of hours. I agree the NHS needs support. Part of that support is not slagging it off when in this case, the patient was treated quickly and appropriately

• Heart