Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellie_Rose

I was scrolling through TikTok and saw the video of Caitlin crying and saying goodbye at her mum’s coffin after the funeral. I felt like a voyeur watching and I don’t think such a private moment should be posted online 😔

Reactions: 53

WhatABore

VIP Member
Regardless of your situation, i absolutely hate videos where people record themselves crying.
The fact that she has set up the camera. Pressed record, walked out of shot, to walk in and sit on the sofa crying. And then get up and stop recording.
To then go back and sit and edit the clip for the video.
🙄

Reactions: 36

CelinaRoger

Of course she's got hyperemesis
I don't belive this for a second, she is far too put together right now to actually have hyperemesis it's an insult to women who have actually experienced how traumatic it is, I had it with my first and was constantly being admitted to hospital.
TW//
Ive also just had to have a termination with my 3rd planned baby due to hyperemesis as I couldn't carry on any longer after being hospitalised twice by 8 weeks not being able to work, look after my children or even get out of bed most days, and shes fully dressed and full face of make up, dancing around making tiktoks everyday🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Liblet

It’s awful what’s happened, but shows the warped reality they live in to set up a camera just to walk in and pretend cry and then ask for an award vote. Mind blown. The furthest thoughts during grief surely are recoding yourself in the most traumatic time of your life, pretending to cry on queue, and asking for a vote. Caitlin just take time away from social to grieve.

Reactions: 33

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Maybe her follicles arent doing what they are meant to because shes only just had a baby and shes breast feeding- both can mess your cycle up. Surely she shouldnt be going through the retrieval part of ivf so soon after having a baby?
She looks tired and dead behind her eyes while ginger (i honestly can never remember who is who) looks manic.
Theres seems a really obvious power imbalance in their relationship.

Reactions: 31

goldie341

VIP Member
How the fuck’s the ginger one going to talk about parenting when she doesn’t do fuck all of it

• Haha
Reactions: 30

WhatABore

VIP Member
Tbh, if someone called Lily said their Mums name was Leah I wouldn't even think they were similar at all 😂

Reactions: 29

WhatABore

VIP Member
I get that folk don’t like Caitlin and I’m definitely not her biggest fan but slating her for being upset over her dad is rubbish. I’m 24, not seen my dad for 20 years so I know exactly how she feels and it’s awful. Having one of the two people who are meant to love you unconditionally abandon you really fucks you up. I don’t agree with how she’s handling it, but it’s very normal and not at all shameful if you’re hurting over a parent treating you that way, even two decades later.
Nobody is slating her for being upset about her Dad.
People are slating her for plastering crying videos all over social media slating him

Reactions: 28

steste

Chatty Member
Losing a mum is terrible and I’m very sorry that’s happened to her, but filming yourselves at the casket is so unbelievably tacky. There needs to be a line somewhere.

Reactions: 28