Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to you ❤
I’ve just had a suspected EP (blood test tomorrow to see if I’m still pregnant). I get the anger, you see couples like this. I said (before this happened) that it annoyed me they called the pregnancy a “miracle” two rounds of IVF that have both worked. That’s very lucky but not a miracle. A miracle is a lady who has suffered endless pregnancy losses finally having a healthy baby or a lady who has spent years trying finally getting a healthy baby.
Thank you , sending Love back to you ❤. Yes that’s kinda what annoys me too , they are so lucky to get pregnant straight away both times. I depo will be calling mine ( if it happens ) a miracle as found out at the same time I have endometriosis and the consultant recommends I have ivf due my my remaining tube to be damaged too. Just wished they knew how lucky they are and that not everyone wants to see pregnancy related videos one after another after another. Getting to the point I want to block them

Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for Caitlin it must be difficult being pregnant whilst also grieving
But it really pisses me off how she keeps talking about cardiac arrest like it’s the same thing as a heart attack
They’re completely different things

Reactions: 6
I do feel sorry for Caitlin it must be difficult being pregnant whilst also grieving
But it really pisses me off how she keeps talking about cardiac arrest like it’s the same thing as a heart attack
They’re completely different things
tbf I haven’t noticed this a lot but I assume her mum had a heart attack that caused a cardiac arrest. So I feel like she probably isn’t being inaccurate

Reactions: 2
tbf I haven’t noticed this a lot but I assume her mum had a heart attack that caused a cardiac arrest. So I feel like she probably isn’t being inaccurate
Ahh true
Although then I’d say she died from a heart attack rather than a cardiac arrest
But it’s the way she talking about it, makes it sound like they’re the same thing

That Caitlin is so weird looking. It’s not like she’s ugly but she does genuinely look AI generated 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahh true
Although then I’d say she died from a heart attack rather than a cardiac arrest
But it’s the way she talking about it, makes it sound like they’re the same thing
They probably talked about her mum being in cardiac arrest when it happened and ultimately that will be what her mum died of, plus she’s not a doctor and I can cut her some slack on this one.

Reactions: 6
I’ve literally never seen Caitlin look after the baby? They’ve never mentioned her doing anything with him or am I missing something?

Reactions: 8
Does Caitlin let Leah have any of the big milestones? I can’t imagine it’s going to be easy when she won’t have time to be expressing to feed her daughter so Caitlin will have had that for both babies. And she’s there doing baby girls nursery too.

Reactions: 1
Does Caitlin let Leah have any of the big milestones? I can’t imagine it’s going to be easy when she won’t have time to be expressing to feed her daughter so Caitlin will have had that for both babies. And she’s there doing baby girls nursery too.
She’s so controlling and possessive

I found it weird that Leah has chose not to breast feed the new baby
Any other couple I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid, breast feeding is tit sometimes but I dunno…

Reactions: 3
Any other couple I wouldn’t have batted an eyelid, breast feeding is tit sometimes but I dunno…
Didn't Leah have a hard time with breastfeeding? I don't watch all of their videos/tiktoks so don't know all the ins and outs of what was the struggle for her so someone might need to fill me in, but honestly not surprised she struggled with it with Caitlin breastfeeding too. Would make it more difficult for Leah to establish her own supply properly.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t feel like she’s been given much of a choice, Caitlin seems to be leaving her to do all the running round after Oakley so I guess she doesn’t have the time or energy to spend getting her body ready

Reactions: 14
Didn't Leah have a hard time with breastfeeding? I don't watch all of their videos/tiktoks so don't know all the ins and outs of what was the struggle for her so someone might need to fill me in, but honestly not surprised she struggled with it with Caitlin breastfeeding too. Would make it more difficult for Leah to establish her own supply properly.
she shared on a story that it was really hard for her with having inverted nipples - it makes it almost impossible to get a good latch and it’s extremely painful, especially if the nipples don’t come out even with stimulation/feeding. It would be even harder as it’s not her body that’s gone through the pregnancy this time too.

she shared on a story that it was really hard for her with having inverted nipples - it makes it almost impossible to get a good latch and it’s extremely painful, especially if the nipples don’t come out even with stimulation/feeding. It would be even harder as it’s not her body that’s gone through the pregnancy this time too.
Ah that makes sense and sounds like pain in the arse!

Reactions: 1
Leah would have found it a lot easier if it had just been her breastfeeding Oakley, but obviously Caitlin couldn't let her have all the attention during her pregnancy so C decided to induce lactation at the same time 🙄 With both of them feeding, Leahs body would have found it really difficult to regulate and get a good supply, no wonder they had to put Oakley on formula

Reactions: 17
I thought Leah’s issue was more latch than supply? Although a poor latch can affect the supply. Oakley probably would have got there eventually with Leah but he probably didn’t get the chance since Caitlin was the easy option.

I thought Leah’s issue was more latch than supply? Although a poor latch can affect the supply. Oakley probably would have got there eventually with Leah but he probably didn’t get the chance since Caitlin was the easy option.
And let me guess Leah won’t even get a chance with her own biological kid since Caitlin will snatch her away as soon as she’s born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.