Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just telling people to unfollow her haha
you have to ask yourself “but why do you need to post them publicly”.
Do whatever you need to do to grieve, (within reason) she could not have posted the video. But I think if she thought honestly about why she posted it publicly she’d probably admit it was for views/content.

Reactions: 5
I really felt awful for her and it’s a terrible situation but this really does feel more like it’s being used for content. I think there are other far healthier ways she could have an outlet for her grief.

Reactions: 11
I really felt awful for her and it’s a terrible situation but this really does feel more like it’s being used for content. I think there are other far healthier ways she could have an outlet for her grief.
Definitely, she needs to be offline for a bit. Leah can still post so they get some income.

Reactions: 9
I find it weird her using her mums passing for more views and likes..
the last thing i wanted to do when i lost
My mum was put on my best gsce drama act and hug my mums urn whilst looking sad…. Odddddd

Reactions: 16
you have to ask yourself “but why do you need to post them publicly”.
Do whatever you need to do to grieve, (within reason) she could not have posted the video. But I think if she thought honestly about why she posted it publicly she’d probably admit it was for views/content.
she could’ve kept it in her drafts!

Reactions: 1
Just telling people to unfollow her haha
Why doesn't she just get a diary like a normal person ffs?

Reminds me of that guy who was making videos about his wife's cancer until she died. It felt so gross and exploitive and I doubt you'd want to be remembered as being that frail.

Reactions: 3
Caitlin has always been fully insane and such an attention seeker, her Insta is crazy

Reactions: 11
I really feel for Caitlin, she comes across as quite emotionally immature and it’s a lot to be going through - one of those comments was worded particularly kindly I thought it was clear it was coming from a kind and compassionate place, but apparently she’d rather people unfollowed.
Leah seems to be struggling a bit - there was a story about not breastfeeding with the new baby because she’s currently doing 90% of the parenting for Oakley. Tough time for the pair of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really feel for Caitlin, she comes across as quite emotionally immature and it’s a lot to be going through - one of those comments was worded particularly kindly I thought it was clear it was coming from a king and compassionate place, but apparently she’d rather people unfollowed.
Leah seems to be struggling a bit - there was a story about not breastfeeding with the new baby because she’s currently doing 90% of the patently for Oakley. Tough time for the pair of them.
They should’ve realised this before they decided to have kids for content. No sympathy for either of them

Reactions: 16
I really feel for Caitlin, she comes across as quite emotionally immature and it’s a lot to be going through - one of those comments was worded particularly kindly I thought it was clear it was coming from a kind and compassionate place, but apparently she’d rather people unfollowed.
Leah seems to be struggling a bit - there was a story about not breastfeeding with the new baby because she’s currently doing 90% of the parenting for Oakley. Tough time for the pair of them.
As a parent you have to suck it up and get on with it. What would Caitlin do if Leah wasn’t around? It’s lovely that she has that support from her partner but putting 90% of parenting on Leah is not fair in the slightest.

Reactions: 17
How on earth are these girls going to cope with 2 babies?

Reactions: 19
All they do is complain, both of them.
I know caitlin is grieving. But even before then all they did was complain.
They are going to struggle with 2 so small

Reactions: 14
The latest video on how much their ivf cost wasn't sure what I was expecting tbf

Caitlin saying she doesn’t want the baby induced and wants it to come naturally 😭😭 AS IF she’s going to give birth naturally

(my son was delivered via the sunroof before anyone comes at me)

Reactions: 1
Caitlin saying she doesn’t want the baby induced and wants it to come naturally 😭😭 AS IF she’s going to give birth naturally

(my son was delivered via the sunroof before anyone comes at me)
i mean if she’s really overdue/gets gestational diabetes/has pre-eclampsia etc etc she won’t have much choice! she just needs to accept the birth might not go the way she wants for all sorts of reasons

ETA just properly read her story and she does say she’d do it if it was medically necessary so i take back my sniping 😂

Reactions: 7
Leah’s made a video of how much the ivf is all together & its £300 a year to keep the embryo stored so something is telling me that’s why they didn’t wait to have them so close together 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I assume they have fresh embryos as the last one were caitlyns eggs and this time it’s Leah?

Reactions: 2
I assume they have fresh embryos as the last one were caitlyns eggs and this time it’s Leah?
Oh yeah, but then why would she put in the storing of the embryo & she’s included what they’ve paid? All of this is hurting my brain😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.