Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her follicles arent doing what they are meant to because shes only just had a baby and shes breast feeding- both can mess your cycle up. Surely she shouldnt be going through the retrieval part of ivf so soon after having a baby?
She looks tired and dead behind her eyes while ginger (i honestly can never remember who is who) looks manic.
Theres seems a really obvious power imbalance in their relationship.

Reactions: 31
Maybe her follicles arent doing what they are meant to because shes only just had a baby and shes breast feeding- both can mess your cycle up. Surely she shouldnt be going through the retrieval part of ivf so soon after having a baby?
She looks tired and dead behind her eyes while ginger (i honestly can never remember who is who) looks manic.
That’s what I thought. It’s always about Caitlin 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I hate that they're so obviously rushing everything while they've still got the money and freebies rolling in. Leah will be in no way recovered enough yet to be put through all this, Oakley is only 5 months old!
And Caitlin asking for treehouse recommendations! That's years away from being used and will be so weathered if they get one now!

Reactions: 11
I pointed out that is probably too soon and got blocked

Reactions: 5
Not a criticism but a genuine question, do you think the children will be bothered or upset when/if they find out they have no biological connection? Obviously we all know biology doesn’t always make family but I do wonder how they would feel about it

Reactions: 8
Not a criticism but a genuine question, do you think the children will be bothered or upset when/if they find out they have no biological connection? Obviously we all know biology doesn’t always make family but I do wonder how they would feel about it
Depends how nasty and bitter the impending divorce will be

Reactions: 20
It sort of rubs me up the wrong way that they say making a baby costs 16k and that they're grateful they can have their own family, as if reciprocal IVF is the only way for two women to have a family.
There are plenty of lesbian couples that have children and took turns to carry but didn't use IVF. They've chosen to do IVF so they could have the experience of carrying each others egg (Which I agree sounds nice and emotionally must feel fulfilling, I'm definitely not saying it's wrong by any means) when they could have chosen to do IUI with done sperm which is massively less expensive than IVF. I understand doing it if one or both of them have fertility issues that means they need to use IVF, but there's a lot of lesbian couples who have children together and didn't choose to/didn't have that kind of money to spend. It's obviously almost always more expensive than a hetrosexual couple without fertility issues making a baby, but it was optional to do it they way they've decided to do it.

Reactions: 21
Also the camel toe on Leah on that recent TikTok 😳 not a good look.

Someone said above but Leah looks dead behind the eyes and like she’s not seen daylight for years.

Reactions: 13
Also the camel toe on Leah on that recent TikTok 😳 not a good look.

Someone said above but Leah looks dead behind the eyes and like she’s not seen daylight for years.
Caitlin sucks all the light and joy out of any room

Reactions: 7
Doing an ad for a donor company feels a bit mental. I'm not against people using donors but christ. I feel like that's worse than when influencers do those clear blue adverts.

Reactions: 11
Doing an ad for a donor company feels a bit mental. I'm not against people using donors but christ. I feel like that's worse than when influencers do those clear blue adverts.
Majority of their audience is kids and teens, so bizarre for the company to do that!

Glad to have found this thread!

I don’t personally think their relationship was struggling to the extent they said, maybe it was hard to settle in a new routine and not have as much time for each which is normal) but I think they (Caitlin, mainly) dramatised it.

I don’t dislike them too much, but I discovered them as I was looking for information surrounding the IVF process for myself and my husband, I’m disabled so it’s a bit more complex for me. They were more informative than most I found out there along with Jessica and Claudia! I do get the same vibes as everyone else, that Caitlin is the more dominant one, it’s really off putting in their videos sometimes.

Reactions: 6
Me and my fiancé is currently waiting to heard if we can get IVF on the NHS after trying for 10 years.

• Sad
Caitlin doing ovulation tests because they plan on doing the embryo transfer in the next couple of months 😐

Id thought from their other videos that they hadn’t actually decided when they were going to transfer but yeah I guess they really just want to go for it 😶

Reactions: 6
Caitlin doing ovulation tests because they plan on doing the embryo transfer in the next couple of months 😐

Id thought from their other videos that they hadn’t actually decided when they were going to transfer but yeah I guess they really just want to go for it 😶
I don’t understand why they are rushing so so much! They said before they would do it when they’re ready and now it’s yeah we’re ganna do it asap. Just seems so un thought out and chaotic.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.