Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldie341

VIP Member
With Leah's pregnancy, everything was 'our' and 'we', but obviously this time around it's just Caitlins. I remember when Leah put up a post with 'pack my hospital bag' on it, and Cailtlin reposted it with 'our' over the 'my' 🙄
What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine 🤡

Feel like she’s gonna be really possessive over this baby and yet do absolutely jack shit in terms of taking care of it (other than for show maybe)

Reactions: 23

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I don’t see the issue people seem to have with her sharing things to do with the funeral/her grieving? saying it’s icky, she isn’t exploiting anyone (if it was someone filming their child that would be completely different and very wrong) but it’s completely up to her. She’s a grown adult. And it’s her own mum if she wants to share these things then I don’t see why people care.
Sorry but it's just grim using your mum's death as tear jerking content 😭 if yoi can't see that yourself I don't think anyone will be able to explain it to you.

goldie341

VIP Member
ugh okay i know i just sound like a jealous cow and shouldn’t compare pregnancies etc but i can’t help but hate how we’re both on our first pregnancies, i’m a week ahead of caitlin (20 weeks on friday) and she’s posting about feeling the baby kick but i’ve barely felt anything stronger than rolling waves with mine. i just tell myself she’s probably exaggerating but ugh
I didn’t feel anything until 22 weeks lol. To be fair the baby is probably kicking trying to find a way out so it doesn’t have to listen to her moaning anymore.

• Haha
I absolutely agree about the 'u ok hun' posts before she explained what's happened... not necessary. However, her mum has died on her wedding anniversary. A date that should be happy and special will now be so sad. What an utterly horrible thing to happen. I feel for her, I really do - especially since she seems so fragile already.

• Sad

gimm3more

VIP Member
I don’t see the issue people seem to have with her sharing things to do with the funeral/her grieving? saying it’s icky, she isn’t exploiting anyone (if it was someone filming their child that would be completely different and very wrong) but it’s completely up to her. She’s a grown adult. And it’s her own mum if she wants to share these things then I don’t see why people care.
She’s exploiting her dead mum? 😂
If that was my mum, again as I said in one of my other posts, she’d come back from the dead n haunt me for the rest of my life hahahah posting her fuckin casket on tiktok fucks sake 😭

Reactions: 22

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
Thank God for that, we're in such desperate need of parenting podcasts, there really aren't enough out there.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I saw a clip of their podcast last night where Caitlin is asking if leahs body changed in pregnancy then smugly states she's not gained weight herself. It comes across like she doesn't know leah at all and really unkind , like she's proper putting the boot in to her

• Wow
  • Angry

emzzzzz

Do you know what, I know the stories were misleading but the girl’s just had to deal with her mum being brain dead after a sudden heart attack, and then having to make the decision to turn off her life support. After being a young carer to a vulnerable mother figure since she was five years old. Quite honestly, if she can get away with vagueposting at any point, it’s now. Poor girl.

rosieposie94

Oh how embarrassing. They've done a tiktok about Caitlin being half "dutch" so teaching Leah some "dutch". Turns out they meant Danish. How do you get your own heritage wrong? So many comments from dutch people saying this isn't dutch 😖😖😖 I'm cringing for them, surprised they haven't just deleted it.

Just goes to show influencers will literally grab on to anything to make them seem a bit different and special.

• Haha

sarr19

I don’t understand influencers making a big deal of a name reveal. It’s so weird to me. Idk you, your baby means nothing to me & I dont know why they’re like “oOOoH not saying baby’s name hehe🤭🤭” okay?? Obviously its clickbate/clout but still why should strangers on the internet know the name of someone’s kid??? Or be excited to know???
Different when it’s family or friends but some gal on instagram/tiktok? yeah not interested in the slightest, none of my business lol

Ray1403

Chatty Member
i think for me, it’s just that i don’t think everything needs to be public. nothing is ever private any more. her followers know she has lost her mum, but i don’t see what good posting footage of the funeral will do. it won’t help caitlin’s grieving process seeing it on repeat on social media, and i just see it as part of her life that no-one else needs to be witness to. she obviously feels comfortable doing that, fine. but for me it just comes down to i don’t understand why you want strangers to see the most heartbreaking moment of your life exactly as it happens

natnoo

I know it’s horrible, but I’m hoping the transfer won’t take straight away. They’ve only had the one they’ve got for five minutes. It’s too early for him to be traded in for a shiny new toy. And you know if they have a girl he’ll be forgotten about because they can’t play dress up with him to the same extent

emzzzzz

Oh good LORD not them milking their relationship falling apart whilst thinking about trying for a second child

Their first baby is barely 3 months old!

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
What are people saying?
Lots of comments saying how they were 'struggling' with their relationship not long ago and how bringing another baby into it isn't a good idea, how Leah not long had a baby and is still recovering, questioning if them 'struggling' was just for content etc. These are from Caitlin's most recent instagram posts:

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.53.10.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.53.20.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.53.30.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.53.40.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.55.23.png

Can't believe what I've just watched. They want another child now? They were having relationship problems just two weeks ago. Their son is still learning to hold his own head up and they're already looking for the next content.

God it's grim.

They seem to think that not showing their sons face exonerates them from any criticism around exposing him to social media but I'm sorry, he is the sole subject of their entire content now and if they don't think their actions and attitude now aren't going to cause him major issues in the future, they are ridiculously naive.

Starfishface

What annoys me most about their content is the fact that younger women (lesbians/bi women) will look up to them as a high profile same sex couple, and potentially think all this is normal in a relationship when it just isn't. That latest reel, the "when I haven't cleaned the house" one, as well as being BS because of the reasons gimm3more stated, actually shows a pretty unhealthy relationship "norm", implying the other will be mad because the house is messy. And that's not okay? Like as a woman married to a woman I want younger people to see healthy, functioning relationships built on respect and love and I don't believe this one is at all, but because they got tiktok famous they're now held as a paragon of wlw relationships

• Heart

LeishaB

Would her mum even want him there? I wouldn't want the man who abandoned me while I was fighting cancer and left my 5 year old daughter with an unimaginable burden. I wouldn't want that man any where near my funeral. I would trust my child's partner and other family members that I did love to be enough of a support system for them

• Heart
Reactions: 21