Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have a quick look through and couldn't see a thread suggestion so apologies if there was one!

Reactions: 3
They are so dull nobody can even think of a thread title. I think they’ll be finished before they can even get to planning baby 2

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh good LORD not them milking their relationship falling apart whilst thinking about trying for a second child

Their first baby is barely 3 months old!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I always got the feeling that if they had a baby it was for content and it was a fix for their relationship problems, a second baby is giving me that vibes. Or if they are having problems it's for the content as they aren't showing Oakley's face and they are a bit limited for baby content because of it.

Reactions: 10
I think it’s actually rank how much stuff they get gifted. Near on every day they get sent something and they post it on their stories. I know why brands do it but as a consumer it puts me right off buying it as I just think they seem so greedy!

Reactions: 16
I always got the feeling that if they had a baby it was for content and it was a fix for their relationship problems, a second baby is giving me that vibes. Or if they are having problems it's for the content as they aren't showing Oakley's face and they are a bit limited for baby content because of it.
Caitlin deffo hates Leah you cannot change my mind about that

Reactions: 14
Caitlin is just so narcissistic and the dominating one, it’s all about her. Just their dynamic.
I really do get that vibe with her a lot, even when it comes to the new baby. I do wonder what she is going to be like when the novelty wares off a little or they get baby number two and it's going to be more work.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I may be late to the party here but I’ve just seen a TikTok of Leah getting her Nan to drink her breast milk 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't think I've ever had such a visceral hatred for anyone online (or ever) than I do for these two. Caitlin especially, but they're both so unbelievably fake it's unbearable to watch! Who on earth are the millions of followers that hang on their every word? They've got to be kids, surely?

And omg, having another baby while struggling to look after the one you've literally just had?! Poor children!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.