Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately you can't make people be there for you or support you maybe he had his own reasons maybe he didn't think him being there was acceptable maybe he thought she had support idk I don't need to know airing dirty laundry that dosent need to be aired

Reactions: 22
Unfortunately you can't make people be there for you or support you maybe he had his own reasons maybe he didn't think him being there was acceptable maybe he thought she had support idk I don't need to know airing dirty laundry that dosent need to be aired
I feel like she’s never spoken about her dad before this anyway ? Just wants more attention ffs

Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s never spoken about her dad before this anyway ? Just wants more attention ffs
I could have sworn she said in a comment or something similar before that she doesn't have contact or has little contact with her Dad.

Tbh, if him and her Mum weren't on good terms and she also doesn't really see or talk to her Dad, then I wouldn't expect him to be there 🤷‍♀️
But that's just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 21
Has Leah posted anything on her Instagram since the death?

I agree with the above. And also remember her saying something about not being close or seeing him much

Reactions: 3
Has Leah posted anything on her Instagram since the death?

I agree with the above. And also remember her saying something about not being close or seeing him much
She's literally just shared a story about a concealer or something she's currently loving. Surprised the day after her MIL's funeral she's giving recommending makeup

Reactions: 7
She's literally just shared a story about a concealer or something she's currently loving. Surprised the day after her MIL's funeral she's giving recommending makeup
Leah did a “GRWM” to go to the ultrasound that was sponsored by like revlon. Everything they do is so cringe and fake

• Sick
Reactions: 11
While I’d be inclined to agree, from a commercial perspective Leah’s MIL died just under a month ago - any normal business would likely expect you back at work if it was your own mother, let alone mother in law. They’ll have contract expectations in place - I’m more surprised that the brands want them to honour the timings as it does look a little odd.

Reactions: 13
Oh gosh her insta post..
I just feel like she’s using this awful situation for views now..
💰 💰
Some things should be kept off social media

Reactions: 9
Oh gosh her insta post..
I just feel like she’s using this awful situation for views now..
💰 💰
Some things should be kept off social media
Idk I think it's fair, don't be a deadbeat and there wouldn't be anything to say!

It's definitely cringe, like he left you when you were 5, don't expect him to step up now you're an married woman with a child. It's your wife's duty to look after you.

I forgot this thread existed so need to go back and see what you all said when she wanted people to trash a company on trust pilot then swiftly deleted it.

Reactions: 19
So this has been going on 20 years then and she's still somehow still upset? What a joke :ROFLMAO: and also, if he abandoned her as a child and she's had barely any relationship with him (by the sounds of it) and clearly still holds a grudge, wtf would she want him there to support her anyway?!

Methinks she's been reading here and it's touched a very raw nerve! It's definitely not mature and I don't know how anyone can find it empowering to post passive aggressive crap like that to a bunch of strangers. But then that just proves the immaturity point. Do yourself (and your family) a favour and get some therapy Caitlin!

Reactions: 16
I don’t even understand who their audience is anymore for their “content” and how they’re still earning from it

Reactions: 13
Why even mention someone who doesn’t seem to have cared about her or mattered nearly all of her life? If it were me I just wouldn’t have a dad, disown and separate from him, and I certainly would not expect or even want him to be there for me.

Reactions: 10
Oh have you seen the tiktok video where she walks to the couch crying and sits down? Makes me cringe knowing she set the camera up for it.

I've been nosing through the comments and no wonder she loves the attention

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.