Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2409645
We called it! Didn't take long
Well well well if it isn’t the consequences of her own actions 🙄 Caitlin, you don’t have a job, be grateful you’re even at home in bed and near your son at all!! Many women have to work right the way through pregnancy because they have no choice. Silly little girl

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I slightly feel for her because grieving alone is horrible but think that's where it ends for me this thread did call it

Reactions: 1
Yeah the timing isn’t good but regardless surely she knew she could end up feeling like this and missing out on milestones with Oakley if they had another baby this soon..

Reactions: 15
Yeah the timing isn’t good but regardless surely she knew she could end up feeling like this and missing out on milestones with Oakley if they had another baby this soon..
Also I know early pregnancy is hard having experienced it myself but how much is she milking it for sympathy already 🙄

Reactions: 9
Shouldn’t she be off social media for a bit since her mum died they should have enough money with all there click bait crappy videos to take a break …. The world ending she acting like the only person to ever be pregnant u made ur choice deal with it be thankful you got pregnant because I bet a lot of your followers can’t have kids and would do anything to be in your position right now I know I would

Reactions: 17
Yeah this is like a number one reason for not having too close of a gap... missing out on your first's milestones/ having to compromise things for your first/ it makes everyday life harder with your existing child

Reactions: 13
Imo it feels like Caitlin is using insta as anyone would, not a content creator. Just positing the odd story, no coherent posts or strategic posting. I’m not her biggest fan but I would say she is taking time from “social media for work” as the posts have been different and read more “social media for personal”. Like Leah hasn’t really been active at all, so seems they are taking time out.

What I find odd though is them being nominated as parent creators. They don’t actually run a parent tiktok or insta. Even without showing O’s face they could still deliver that type of content which they don’t. They’re just a couple with a large following that also happen to have a baby/ having another baby.

They said they were gonna spread awareness of IVF journey which doesn’t really feel like they do consistently. Haven’t really in this second pregnancy (even prior to C’s mum’s passing).

the more I think about it their insta and tiktok don’t actually have a niche, or a theme or anything. Just random posts.

Reactions: 17
1693497548033.png
I can't imagine what she is going through but this on my YouTube homepage was a lot and I've not even experienced that trauma myself.

Reactions: 14
God, I was pregnant when my son was 6 months old and still had to get up and parent my other child despite sickness and pain, it’s what a parent does. Jesus Christ.

So this girl’s mum dies and she has to post videos of herself crying..? Whatever helps you grieve I guess… £££££££

Reactions: 27
It’s awful what’s happened, but shows the warped reality they live in to set up a camera just to walk in and pretend cry and then ask for an award vote. Mind blown. The furthest thoughts during grief surely are recoding yourself in the most traumatic time of your life, pretending to cry on queue, and asking for a vote. Caitlin just take time away from social to grieve.

Reactions: 33
Regardless of your situation, i absolutely hate videos where people record themselves crying.
The fact that she has set up the camera. Pressed record, walked out of shot, to walk in and sit on the sofa crying. And then get up and stop recording.
To then go back and sit and edit the clip for the video.
🙄

Reactions: 36
Regardless of your situation, i absolutely hate videos where people record themselves crying.
The fact that she has set up the camera. Pressed record, walked out of shot, to walk in and sit on the sofa crying. And then get up and stop recording.
🙄
She’s got a proper manipulative side

🙄
Nothing cringier but that's the tik tok generation!

If that was me and I posted that my mum would come back from the dead just to slap me
i’m also pregnant without a mum and my mother would certainly be rolling in her grave if i posted that on the internet 😳

Reactions: 9
🙄
It’s so icky. Very very attention seeking. Who the hell does that?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.