Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
It's on instagram. They got rid of the trust pilot one.
Fucking hell she’s dense. Does she realise the housing association/company could take legal action from her instigating a pile on of (likely) teenagers to them? She’s also just doxxed her auntie to 1000s of people?! She’s a fucking fruit loop

Reactions: 28
As someone who has used a sperm donor, I find this absolutely wild. We spent hours deliberating over donors, thinking about their health/ values / personality traits etc (knowing that our child would be able to have contact with their donor aged 18+). Choosing the donor based on appearance / hair colour / facial features is just so shallow and heteronormative.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lollypad

VIP Member
The TikTok about Caitlin’s dad is a bit 😬 like I get it, crappy behaviour, but I just don’t think she’s emotionally mature enough to be dealing with so much stuff at the moment. Leah needs to take her phone off her and give her time and space to deal rather than posting it online.

Chamakha

So this girl’s mum dies and she has to post videos of herself crying..? Whatever helps you grieve I guess… £££££££

Ray1403

Chatty Member
Awww pregnancy is soooo hardddd.. suck it up buttercup its hard for us all but you crack on and get shitt done because you still have your son to look after 😂
i don’t know how leah puts up with it tbh, especially as she’s already been through it. caitlin is 100% the person where if you’ve been to tenerife she’s been to elevenerife

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
I reckon Lily as it goes nicely with Oakley.

But really who the fuck cares.

They've been teasing the name basically the whole 16 months of ginger's pregnancy. Boring

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my goodness I'm so happy there is a tattle page for Caitlin and Leah 😂 Now I can stop annoying my wife with long explanations of who they are and what they've been up to most recently 😂 Hi all, from a new lesbian mama who is not like those two 😂

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
Was it really necessary for there to be 7 of them going to Caitlin’s ultrasound. Especially when it’s an INTERNAL one?? She’s only like 2 weeks pregnant ffs

• Sick
  • Wow

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I don’t see the issue people seem to have with her sharing things to do with the funeral/her grieving? saying it’s icky, she isn’t exploiting anyone (if it was someone filming their child that would be completely different and very wrong) but it’s completely up to her. She’s a grown adult. And it’s her own mum if she wants to share these things then I don’t see why people care.
It just doesn’t seem genuine. It’s clearly for the clicks and the likes, thus money. She’s using her Mums death for the clout, I just find that icky. I don’t understand why she would post it. I get posting soppy montages etc but the footage from the crematorium? Weird. Their whole body language seemed off too, I dunno. It’s just a very strange post and I’ve not seen anything like it.

Reactions: 25

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
what was the point in making a video comparing her bump with leah’s? they’re 2 different people, of course they’re going to carry differently? 🙄
Caitlin gives me the vibes that she got pregnant because Leah did and she couldn't handle the attention being on Leah. Leah still hasn't gotten over her last pregnancy. I don't think Caitlin coped well with leah being the one who was pregnant and gave birth

rosieflowers

VIP Member
If you can't (or more likely won't) take two weeks off your job when your mother dies then it's not a proper job. At this point for them it's an addiction. Almost any job in this country gives you a week or two's paid bereavement leave. Noone would judge them if they disappeared for a fortnight.

And if they had any proper business sense they would certainly have enough savings to allow them to do that. Millions of self employed ppl manage it for holidays and emergencies.

Social media isn't a job it's 100% a choice and can obviously be so damaging and addictive to people who choose to not take a day off when their own mother dies 😭

• Heart

SazzaD

With Leah's pregnancy, everything was 'our' and 'we', but obviously this time around it's just Caitlins. I remember when Leah put up a post with 'pack my hospital bag' on it, and Cailtlin reposted it with 'our' over the 'my' 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I think she's clearly had a pretty fucked up childhood, with her dad leaving her and having to be a young carer for/ the worry of her mum always being ill

But it's clearly led to her having some serious issues not least massive attention seeking behaviour. Would love to know what happened to the wheelchair btw. It's giving Munchausens maybe?

And because she's clearly not dealt with what she's been through/ learned healthy coping mechanisms as evidenced by her recent stuff (not just her mums passing but other stuff too) she is very obviously not ready to be a parent. I can imagine her being an extremely needy and emotionally manipulative mother 😬

I think that's what's so wrong about her serious attention seeking around her mum's death. It's just not a healthy way of coping with what is obviously an extremely traumatic event.

Reactions: 24

MouthFullOfFangs

To me people having babies close together isn't really a big issue. The fact these two have openly said their relationship is struggling yet they want another baby however is bizarre to me.

Reactions: 23

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Think it’s a combination of ✨content✨ and Caitlin. not being able to stand the attention being on someone else, like someone said yesterday.

Leah looks great, but I have a feeling she’s doing 99% of looking after the baby (Oakley not the ginger one) care so that doesn’t leave a lot of time for any self-care.
Plus learning how to lose weight healthily after having an eating disorder is SO hard. I really like Leah and think she would thrive without Caitlin.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I get everyone grieves differently, and I echo that it must be awful to lose your mum, but something about this just doesn't sit right with me.