Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s interesting. Her dad was at her wedding and has been there her whole life now apparently
Not sure what to think now 😂

still it shouldn’t have been shared on social media though

Reactions: 7
Also, I highly doubt the holiday was a last minute thing. he has probably had it booked already and the timing is a bit bad. Her mum died last month so why wait until now....when your dad is going on holiday...to kick off?

Reactions: 9
I think she's clearly had a pretty fucked up childhood, with her dad leaving her and having to be a young carer for/ the worry of her mum always being ill

But it's clearly led to her having some serious issues not least massive attention seeking behaviour. Would love to know what happened to the wheelchair btw. It's giving Munchausens maybe?

And because she's clearly not dealt with what she's been through/ learned healthy coping mechanisms as evidenced by her recent stuff (not just her mums passing but other stuff too) she is very obviously not ready to be a parent. I can imagine her being an extremely needy and emotionally manipulative mother 😬

I think that's what's so wrong about her serious attention seeking around her mum's death. It's just not a healthy way of coping with what is obviously an extremely traumatic event.

Reactions: 24
I think she's clearly had a pretty fucked up childhood, with her dad leaving her and having to be a young carer for/ the worry of her mum always being ill

But it's clearly led to her having some serious issues not least massive attention seeking behaviour. Would love to know what happened to the wheelchair btw. It's giving Munchausens maybe?

And because she's clearly not dealt with what she's been through/ learned healthy coping mechanisms as evidenced by her recent stuff (not just her mums passing but other stuff too) she is very obviously not ready to be a parent. I can imagine her being an extremely needy and emotionally manipulative mother 😬

I think that's what's so wrong about her serious attention seeking around her mum's death. It's just not a healthy way of coping with what is obviously an extremely traumatic event.
She had an eating disorder at one point too I’m sure that’s how her and Leah met actually

Reactions: 5
I’ve been trying to give her grace as people grieve so differently. I also understand the anger towards her dad right now, I just don’t know how I feel about sharing that to her social media. If he was at the wedding, maybe he’s the type to run when bad things happen? I know a few dads who are there to be “the proud dad”, when it’s convenient for them but not through the bad times. My own dad is similar in a way, and just throws money at problem as he can’t handle the tough times (which has worked in my favour when I split with my abusive ex ha) Doesn’t justify the things though, but I couldn’t imagine sharing that with thousands of people with my name attached.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if she’s trying to seek validation/support from her followers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she regrets over sharing in a few months time once things have settled. There must be people off the internet she’s close to and can talk to. I don’t know, it just seems weird that her first thought is to grab her phone and make videos putting her dad on blast then upload it for thousands of people to see. Even if it does make her feel better recording herself, surely it’d be better to leave it in the drafts or post on a small private story or something. Can’t Leah take over the socials for a bit if they want to keep uploading while Caitlin takes some time off? I really do wish her peace. I don’t think this constant posting right now is healthy for her though

Reactions: 8
She had an eating disorder at one point too I’m sure that’s how her and Leah met actually
She did. Weird answer to a Q&A thing yday about how now she's pregnant she "has" to look after herself, implying she'd likely choose not to if she weren't. Very strange implication there 🤷🏼‍♀️

apart from Leah and mummyjacky she has no friends clearly otherwise they’d be telling her to stop this nonsense
BFF Connor has been notably absent recently 👀

Reactions: 7
I get that folk don’t like Caitlin and I’m definitely not her biggest fan but slating her for being upset over her dad is rubbish. I’m 24, not seen my dad for 20 years so I know exactly how she feels and it’s awful. Having one of the two people who are meant to love you unconditionally abandon you really fucks you up. I don’t agree with how she’s handling it, but it’s very normal and not at all shameful if you’re hurting over a parent treating you that way, even two decades later.

Reactions: 6
I get that folk don’t like Caitlin and I’m definitely not her biggest fan but slating her for being upset over her dad is rubbish. I’m 24, not seen my dad for 20 years so I know exactly how she feels and it’s awful. Having one of the two people who are meant to love you unconditionally abandon you really fucks you up. I don’t agree with how she’s handling it, but it’s very normal and not at all shameful if you’re hurting over a parent treating you that way, even two decades later.
Nobody is slating her for being upset about her Dad.
People are slating her for plastering crying videos all over social media slating him

Reactions: 28
I’m also in the same position and I’m embarrassed for her plastering it all over social media

Reactions: 12
Plus her story is constantly changing in regards to her relationship with her dad so she's getting slated for that

Reactions: 19
I’ve been trying to give her grace as people grieve so differently. I also understand the anger towards her dad right now, I just don’t know how I feel about sharing that to her social media. If he was at the wedding, maybe he’s the type to run when bad things happen? I know a few dads who are there to be “the proud dad”, when it’s convenient for them but not through the bad times. My own dad is similar in a way, and just throws money at problem as he can’t handle the tough times (which has worked in my favour when I split with my abusive ex ha) Doesn’t justify the things though, but I couldn’t imagine sharing that with thousands of people with my name attached.
I think the difference is that the wedding was Caitlin’s day and he went for that. The funeral wasn’t Caitlin’s funeral and he has no link whatsoever to her mum 20+ years later.

Not to mention if he left her mum like she’s said, what would the rest of her mum’s family think if he turned up?? Surely he wouldn’t be welcome after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.