Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it really necessary for there to be 7 of them going to Caitlin’s ultrasound. Especially when it’s an INTERNAL one?? She’s only like 2 weeks pregnant ffs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s awful what’s happened, but shows the warped reality they live in to set up a camera just to walk in and pretend cry and then ask for an award vote. Mind blown. The furthest thoughts during grief surely are recoding yourself in the most traumatic time of your life, pretending to cry on queue, and asking for a vote. Caitlin just take time away from social to grieve.
Gosh when you put it like that it's quite bizarre isn't it

Reactions: 7
Was it really necessary for there to be 7 of them going to Caitlin’s ultrasound. Especially when it’s an INTERNAL one?? She’s only like 2 weeks pregnant ffs
not something I’d personally do but she said it’s the early US they’re doing so they can put the scan pic in her mum’s coffin so I think maybe those who went did so to support her emotionally or because they themselves for whatever reason wanted to be there for sentimental reasons connected to C’s mum

Reactions: 4
I was scrolling through TikTok and saw the video of Caitlin crying and saying goodbye at her mum’s coffin after the funeral. I felt like a voyeur watching and I don’t think such a private moment should be posted online 😔

Reactions: 53
I was scrolling through TikTok and saw the video of Caitlin crying and saying goodbye at her mum’s coffin after the funeral. I felt like a voyeur watching and I don’t think such a private moment should be posted online 😔
It’s heartbreaking to watch, I really feel for her. I don’t think she should be posting such personal videos online though.

Reactions: 15
not something I’d personally do but she said it’s the early US they’re doing so they can put the scan pic in her mum’s coffin so I think maybe those who went did so to support her emotionally or because they themselves for whatever reason wanted to be there for sentimental reasons connected to C’s mum
What family members watching a probe being inserted into her? If that’s not odd behaviour I don’t know what is…

Reactions: 11
What family members watching a probe being inserted into her? If that’s not odd behaviour I don’t know what is…
Yeh each to their own but that’s weird and fucked up… I understand Leah being there and Oakley but the rest! Plus the early scan will just be a weird blob I don’t get why you’d want that in a coffin. Very weird all round.

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness I'm so happy there is a tattle page for Caitlin and Leah 😂 Now I can stop annoying my wife with long explanations of who they are and what they've been up to most recently 😂 Hi all, from a new lesbian mama who is not like those two 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Losing a mum is terrible and I’m very sorry that’s happened to her, but filming yourselves at the casket is so unbelievably tacky. There needs to be a line somewhere.

Reactions: 28
She said she didn’t know it was being filmed, okay but why post it ? A very private moment ..

Reactions: 20
She said she didn’t know it was being filmed, okay but why post it ? A very private moment ..
I was about to say this too.
I don't believe she didn't know. I bet she got backlash from it.
But either way, she still posted it.

Reactions: 10
I get everyone grieves differently, and I echo that it must be awful to lose your mum, but something about this just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 23
I haven’t followed them for a while because they did my head in and found them too cringy. I couldn’t even hate watch! 😂 So I wasn’t aware Caitlin’s Mum had died and the video of them by the side of the coffin came up on my FYP and thought it was a skit! I had to come and check here to see what was going on.

Now I know everyone grieves differently and everyone will plan a funeral differently, however I have been to many a funeral (this looks to be in a crematorium) including my sisters most recently and in every one, the congregation have waited until the immediate family members (usually sat at the front) go up to the coffin, if they choose to and then leave. People then file out after them and pass their condolences on outside. That’s why I thought this was a skit, because they appeared to hang about and then step forward.. ANNNNNND ACTION! And they didn’t realise it was being filmed, who did film it?? Did they ask to see CCTV footage? So odd.

I don’t know, it just seems icky. Bet I guess they gotta get those views in…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I also saw this and got really odd vibes from how they intereacted with each.
I wouldnt be surprised if they arent a couple anymore but still friends who decided to raise their kids together and still try and monetise it.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t followed them for a while because they did my head in and found them too cringy. I couldn’t even hate watch! 😂 So I wasn’t aware Caitlin’s Mum had died and the video of them by the side of the coffin came up on my FYP and thought it was a skit! I had to come and check here to see what was going on.

Now I know everyone grieves differently and everyone will plan a funeral differently, however I have been to many a funeral (this looks to be in a crematorium) including my sisters most recently and in every one, the congregation have waited until the immediate family members (usually sat at the front) go up to the coffin, if they choose to and then leave. People then file out after them and pass their condolences on outside. That’s why I thought this was a skit, because they appeared to hang about and then step forward.. ANNNNNND ACTION! And they didn’t realise it was being filmed, who did film it?? Did they ask to see CCTV footage? So odd.

I don’t know, it just seems icky. Bet I guess they gotta get those views in…
I think that a lot of funerals are now recorded after they set it up in covid times. I went to one in person Jan 22 which was filmed and kept active/available for download for a while.

Reactions: 3
I think that a lot of funerals are now recorded after they set it up in covid times. I went to one in person Jan 22 which was filmed and kept active/available for download for a while.
the crematorium recording it is one thing but i couldn’t in any world imagine taking that footage and making it public for views. i’d be horrified if footage of me at my mum’s funeral was online, and caitlin’s the one who uploaded it herself!

Reactions: 18
the crematorium recording it is one thing but i couldn’t in any world imagine taking that footage and making it public for views. i’d be horrified if footage of me at my mum’s funeral was online, and caitlin’s the one who uploaded it herself!
100% agree… don’t think I’d be wanting to watch it back that soon (if ever!). Everything truly is content isn’t it!

Reactions: 4
Funeral diirectors a d crematoriums charge for the filming of a service so unlikely she didnt know about it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.