Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it hard to believe she's wearing the same three outfits. I'm on my last few weeks of pregnancy and I've had to get some basics like maternity jeans for example but a lot of my existing wardrobe still fits, just a bit different now

Reactions: 10
Why does it even matter that she's rotating 3 outfits? How many does she need??

Reactions: 6
So the baby is apparently called Noel? They leaked it in their YouTube video (I saw on tiktok and read the comments)

Reactions: 1
That might be right! They’ve turned off the comments on that tik tok vid
noel? For a girl?
how did it get leaked? Like what did they do?
knowing people it’s probably been written on Christmas bauble and they’ve lost their tit thinking it’s the name for the baby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
noel? For a girl?
how did it get leaked? Like what did they do?
knowing people it’s probably been written on Christmas bauble and they’ve lost their tit thinking it’s the name for the baby 😂😂
On a necklace which is blurred but un blurs for a moment, according to comments.
Why would you wear it?

Main guesses are Noel, lola and Cleo.

Reactions: 2
On a necklace which is blurred but un blurs for a moment, according to comments.
Why would you wear it?

Main guesses are Noel, lola and Cleo.
People are saying Noel because it's on the tree behind
---
I thought I saw Lola when the necklace unblurred for a second, please don't make me watch it again 😭😂
Most comments that are talking about the necklace have said Lola

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lola would be better imo. From what I read Noel was on the Xmas tree so if Lola was on a necklace makes sense it’ll be Lola

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.