Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs is going to be farting all night after them beans...better sleep in a separate room tonight Pus. Please tell us that you got Pus his own bedroom Babs, after all these years sleeping in a child's bunk bed he's going to be crooked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't resist and I'm back. I just wanted to say that the photo of Ste in his best shirt holding the jacket potato is one of the most embarrassingly tragic things I've ever seen. I feel so sorry for him. Perhaps he agreed to upload it to reward her for emptying those SIX boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that Xmas decs up already? Oh duck right off!!
Edited to add: it could be Halloween but it looks like Xmas elves to me!
Thats witches hats....and am guessing legs with stripey tights....i only know that coz I have the hat garland.

Reactions: 2
I couldn't resist and I'm back. I just wanted to say that the photo of Ste in his best shirt holding the jacket potato is one of the most embarrassingly tragic things I've ever seen. I feel so sorry for him. Perhaps he agreed to upload it to reward her for emptying those SIX boxes.
His smile doesn’t reach his eyes. His smile is a grimace 😬. Poor Ste, he’s cringing 😬🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
An ad potato totally. The cheese wasn’t melted and the potato isn’t browned so it’s almost like she did it cold just for the ad...I’d put money on it. If that’s a genuine potato with cheese and beans that they ate... I feel for them.

I know we feel so sorry for the kids and it is a shame but we should also be mindful that she is their mum, they will inherit her personality and be groomed by her - and she is technically breeding narcissists. They might be cute and innocent now but they will be moulded by her. Ethan seems a little more on the edge so may be hope for him. Poor kids though. I just hope they break free when they have autonomy and realise what a mess she has put them in x

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I reckon ste will be sleeping in her “office” as she’s put the sofa bed up there

Reactions: 8
I'm still laughing about the potato. She even used MILD cheddar on it. Mild cheddar is solidified devil jizz. Couldn't detect any butter on it either so it will have been dry potato. And microwaved potatoes have the texture of wool. Truly vile. Bloody sling a spud in the oven! It's the easiest, least bother thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm still laughing about the potato. She even used MILD cheddar on it. Mild cheddar is solidified devil jizz. Couldn't detect any butter on it either so it will have been dry potato. And microwaved potatoes have the texture of wool. Truly vile. Bloody sling a spud in the oven! It's the easiest, least bother thing ever.
I have a deep distrust of any who eats mild cheddar. She can't even cook a sodding potato properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The advert has made me laugh. Exciting combinations: ham in cola or Hot Dogs in jam. Babs combination: potato, beans and cheese. Did you read the assignment properly Babs!
Think she has moved on from Halloween to Christmas as she has to sell Christmas mugs next!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is not premium. She can try and be an ambassador for Ocado but I bet they get pretty miffed after a bit when she showcases stock that could have come from anywhere. Ocado customers do not want to see baked spuds, I know, I am one of them. And the reason I am one of them is because I like their "cheffy" ingredients and indie brands. Ocado customers like cooking properly, not producing a potato from the ding box. She'd do well advertising for Iceland. I mean that sincerely. And Kerry Katona and Peter Andre did it so she can continue the trend of marketing campaigns fronted by irritating nobodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s unpacked 6 boxes and she’s been at home ALL DAY!! And Stephens impressed?? My husband would have asked what the hell I’d been doing all day lol I love unpacking so all mine would have been done by now. It’s exciting putting your things in your new house. She never ceases to amaze me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Bloody hell Ethan, do you know how long your mum has been piling up that washing for to keep those freebie gifts well hidden. Can this boy not do anything right?
Stephen is a bleeping adult. Does she really think he believes that his presents just appear out of thin air or is she worried that he is going to run in and take a peak? Our kids have gone as far as telling us what the other half has bought for us and we all laugh about it. This woman is so out of touch with reality or just really boring and thinks these types of things are really interesting. Still can’t quite make my mind up.

Ocado will see her as premium because she's living in harborne or Bournville or wherever the duck she's living.

Reactions: 5
Couldn't even be bothered to oven bake the potato, it was microwaved 🤣 the miniscule amount of effort she manages to get away with is just mindblowing.

ETA: all I meant by this was that it looks so unappetising. I'm truly baffled how Ocado think this will encourage people to buy their products.
I can’t believe how much it fucks me off that its three things and therefore NOT a pairing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.