Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
I wonder of the lockdown will affect her Christmas mugz
Followers or ceramic?! 🤣

"I'm wondering if dance class might be cancelled"

YOU FUCKING THINK?
Ha, even my 5yr old had a better grasp than babs! Me "Sorry honey, we're in lockdown again, so can't have playdates, but u can still see your friends at school so thats good isn't it!" Daughter "Oh, I bet we won't be able to go to swimming lessons or football training again" see babs, even a child knows what to expect!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Donald73

VIP Member
How will Erin become a triple threat if dance class is cancelled 😱
How does a child even know what a triple threat IS??

Emma really is just a British, even trashier, gurning version of American pageant moms isn’t she? Pushing the child for her own gains.

Brummy Mummy #42 All gurning and gut, oh what a sight, she’ll give her new neighbours a terrible fright!

Last edited:

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
Why did they need a skip for their new house? I'm moving house tomorrow and have spent weeks doing tip runs, charity shop runs etc but I won't need a skip for my new place as I'm not taking any crap with me.
that's because you're a functional adult who has the ability to plan, Babs however not so much !

ohyes

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s banging on about her birthday 🤯 She actually said “Stephen is now panicking about getting all my birthday presents in time” so obvs she’s expecting a pile of gifts. She’s like a child, it’s nauseating. Self obsessed twat.

Memmy

VIP Member
I've just watched Emily Norris' new house tour because somebody here mentioned it. Wow, what a contrast. Her house is fantastic. Just to clarify I think anybody would be lucky to have Babs' new house, especially through this year we've seen how gardens are such a god send, but for two people with the same job, Babs' house looks like a hole in comparison. Not just the houses, but the videos themselves. Emily bothered to get dressed and asked her husband to film so we could actually see the rooms properly and her children were calmly watching a film. Babs was in her pjs, her kids were screaming in the background, and she filmed the floor for most of it. I really thought we'd end up seeing Babs move into an insta perfect house like Emily Norris' will be. Bet Babs is fuming

• Haha

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
She is not premium. She can try and be an ambassador for Ocado but I bet they get pretty miffed after a bit when she showcases stock that could have come from anywhere. Ocado customers do not want to see baked spuds, I know, I am one of them. And the reason I am one of them is because I like their "cheffy" ingredients and indie brands. Ocado customers like cooking properly, not producing a potato from the ding box. She'd do well advertising for Iceland. I mean that sincerely. And Kerry Katona and Peter Andre did it so she can continue the trend of marketing campaigns fronted by irritating nobodies.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I don't think babs understands! She started to capitalise all her hash tags instead of #JustTheFirstLetter. I mean I didn't know either but #ItsNotMyJobToKnow
I do it because of my ocd self #thepenisinmymouth #ThePenIsInMyMouth

• Haha

TatForTat

That Sunday lunch looks so depressing it needs to be put on suicide watch.

About as dry as Babs’ vag when she last shared a bed with PUS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

chipstick

VIP Member
She’ll be #gifted Botox next

Why did she bother saying the ad had been filmed in the past? All you can see is her worktop, who cares?
Keeps referring to her “job” being weird, no Babs that’s just you - twat.

Ocado’s perfect food pairings & she came up with a jacket potato with beans & cheese. Nigella is literally pooping herself, what happened to her fish fingers & waffles?
Couldn't even be bothered to oven bake the potato, it was microwaved 🤣 the miniscule amount of effort she manages to get away with is just mindblowing.

ETA: all I meant by this was that it looks so unappetising. I'm truly baffled how Ocado think this will encourage people to buy their products.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
They might as well leave that top bedroom as a storage room for all the crap she’s bought. She won’t use it as an office, her work involves watching TV and making Instagram posts and dreadful #ADs. She rarely used the garage office they had before. It was too much effort for her to get there, and judging by the amount of time it took her to get her breathing back to normal, this loft bedroom is the same.

A really odd time to downsize, as her kids are getting bigger and possibly needing more space. She’s so desperate for that hall cupboard to be a utility room 😂😂😂

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Wish she could have lost that horrible fuckin jumper whilst transferring boxes from one house to the other.
Assuming the council wouldn’t take it as too manky.....
Refused by the refuse!! (Can you see what I did there?? 👍🏻🤪👍🏻)

• Haha
  • Heart

Tookah

Can’t believe Ethan has got the smallest room again. Personally I would have given Erin the loft room, Ethan the big front bedroom and her office could have been the small room
Her office is bigger than ethans bedroom?? Thats a bit unfair - not like she does much work 😬 poor ethan, always getting the short end 😔

memoii11

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying her job is weird, I'm sure as adults we can tell that the Ads were prerecorded. Your job isn't weird, Emma, you are.

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
Living my best festive life.....that's the best you could come up with for Christmas babs? Least the mugs who buy them can get you that storage for the living room so you can make it a clone of the house you've just moved from.

1603875817166.png

• Haha
  • Wow

chipstick

VIP Member
That video she's shared of her at some gig really made me laugh. The pure narcissism of saying "I really miss concerts" by showing a video where you can only see and hear her is spectacular 👌😊

• Haha