Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my last word on the matter 🤣
Carrie Hope Fletcher cried "Trolls found my new house online etc" when she moved house a year or so ago. It gained her literally thousands more followers. We do not want that do we 🤣🤣🤣
We are not trolls.
We have not and will not ever expose where she lives! She's done that all by herself 🤣

Edited to add : I may have just given her an idea for next Sundays upload 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes I don't think they need the wall between the utility cupboard and the bathroom, it could be in one, 🤷 but I don't know. I think they need to someone to regig the full layout.

Reactions: 7
If she's changing the downstairs bathroom...put them in there. Other countries have their washing machines in the bathroom.
Pus can just keep his shoes outside

Yes I don't think they need the wall between the utility cupboard and the bathroom, it could be in one, 🤷 but I don't know. I think they need to someone to regig the full layout.
plus the coats are going in the loft so they don't need a coat cupboard downstairs anyway 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything with Babs is just so shallow and disappointing - like no effort is ever made. The only thing I can ever remember thinking must have taken her a while was learning that Disney rap over lockdown. I should add that I didn't like it, just that it must have taken a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A utility room to me is a room off the kitchen for your washing machine & tumble dryer (plus everything else you want out of the way). That Harry Potter cupboard it not a utility room, it’s a coat cupboard & she should change it back into one. I’d make the bathroom downstairs smaller & make it a shower room, giving some space back to to coat cupboard if she wants to keep the washing machine & tumble dryer in there.
The fridge freezer needs to go where that awful mug cupboard is & she can stick her mugs on the shelving she’s getting made bespoke in the dining area.
Shes a twit for moving into a house that’s not fit for a growing family such as theirs, as I imagine they could have afforded a much bigger property for the price the may have paid. They are all getting bigger by the day & will still be on top of each other, or as Babs calls it cosy.

Reactions: 17
I couldn’t help but think when I watched BMs new house tour that it looks as though despite only moving In a week ago they have already outgrown it, but that could be to do with the endless amounts of tat that she has. Although hers isn’t quite a million pound house my personal opinion is that that she has moved to a nice location that they can afford without compromising the lifestyle they have became accustomed to (multiple holidays etc..). I also think if 2020 has taught people anything it’s anything can happen. Whilst instafloggers seemed to have fared okay and are still packing in the 2k ads (or whatever they get paid) who knows if this will continue? I can imagine sensible spreadsheet Ste doing the costs and them working out what they could afford in the event that the ads dry up and this Instagram gig stops being so lucrative 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I couldn’t help but think when I watched BMs new house tour that it looks as though despite only moving In a week ago they have already outgrown it, but that could be to do with the endless amounts of tat that she has. Although hers isn’t quite a million pound house my personal opinion is that that she has moved to a nice location that they can afford without compromising the lifestyle they have became accustomed to (multiple holidays etc..). I also think if 2020 has taught people anything it’s anything can happen. Whilst instafloggers seemed to have fared okay and are still packing in the 2k ads (or whatever they get paid) who knows if this will continue? I can imagine sensible spreadsheet Ste doing the costs and them working out what they could afford in the event that the ads dry up and this Instagram gig stops being so lucrative 🤷🏻‍♀️
I vote that be Ste’s new name SSS (Sensible Spreadsheet Ste) 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not interested in the location/address but would love a nosey at a proper floor plan and how the people had it before. It’s hard to tell what she can do with it with the amount of clutter that she has.
no garage and no proper second living room will soon drive them mad with teenagers.
We have a large kitchen diner and a separate lounge but you can’t really watch tv in both room as you can hear the tv in the other room. Same if I have a friend round and drinking at the table and chatting. We can hear the tv and the people in the lounge can hear us so it can be quite annoying.
Our rented house before we brought this one had separate lounge/snug and dining room seperate to the kitchen and that was much more useable.

Reactions: 6
PUS and Babatha have thought anything can happen, let's get a smaller house and a bigger mortgage to keep up on our toes

PUSSS surely?
(Put Upon Sensible Spreadsheet Ste)
spreadsheet? Is that a reference to the excel collage of how great Babs is?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’ve got a bunch to catchup on but just wanted to add a couple of things!
I don’t like Carrie HF calls herself a triple threat because she’s not had dance training?? I think she does acting/signing and then whatever choreography is needed. She also started out as a child actor around about the age Erin is now. Nadia Hussains( bake off winner??) daughter also is a child actor (I think she was young cosette in les mis) and she’s the same age as Erin. I’d have thought if she really wanted to be a triple threat she’d be doing drama classes or youth productions even for fun??

also also France have a new law about children of influencers being classed as child labour and there’s a clause about the child being able to choose for all footage to be deleted

I've searched practically every house on rightmove in Birmingham and I can't find it!! I think I have the area as lots of similar houses but not the house. I don't know how much she paid but there are lots of nicer, bigger houses for around the price her other house was on the market for so not sure why she has chosen this house. As others have said, I don't care where her house is, I won't be visiting, I just want a proper nose at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand this house choice either. There are some really beautiful houses in that part of Birmingham and that downstairs layout gives me the heebie-jeebies as does that loft room.

Whoever said upthread that she's trying to copy Victoria Emes, YES! This. She so is. Except VE is attractive so she can afford to pull ugly faces. 😂

• Haha
I've searched practically every house on rightmove in Birmingham and I can't find it!! I think I have the area as lots of similar houses but not the house. I don't know how much she paid but there are lots of nicer, bigger houses for around the price her other house was on the market for so not sure why she has chosen this house. As others have said, I don't care where her house is, I won't be visiting, I just want a proper nose at it.
Someone said today that its not on Rightmove so no idea where everyone has seen it.

Reactions: 5
Everything with Babs is just so shallow and disappointing - like no effort is ever made. The only thing I can ever remember thinking must have taken her a while was learning that Disney rap over lockdown. I should add that I didn't like it, just that it must have taken a while.
Its honestly not hard, you're giving her way too much credit! All u need is your kid to want to watch it/listen to the song a million times and as if by magic u can rap along with maui! 🤣😭😫

Reactions: 4
Does it have a garage? Could stick dryer in there? It’s making my head hurt 😂 just seems that doesn’t suit their life at all...
The house tour made it sound like there's no garage, as she said in the loft room that the weird alcove section would be where they keep all the stuff from the old garage

Reactions: 3
Does it have a garage? Could stick dryer in there? It’s making my head hurt 😂 just seems that doesn’t suit their life at all...
Don't think it has a garage, only a shed. She'll have to go to the laundrette poor sod

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.