Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be #gifted Botox next

Why did she bother saying the ad had been filmed in the past? All you can see is her worktop, who cares?
Keeps referring to her “job” being weird, no Babs that’s just you - twit.

Ocado’s perfect food pairings & she came up with a jacket potato with beans & cheese. Nigella is literally pooping herself, what happened to her fish fingers & waffles?
Couldn't even be bothered to oven bake the potato, it was microwaved 🤣 the miniscule amount of effort she manages to get away with is just mindblowing.

ETA: all I meant by this was that it looks so unappetising. I'm truly baffled how Ocado think this will encourage people to buy their products.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Are they going to make an extension using all the empty boxes because they're so poor and their house is so small? A nice little fort for Pus to do his chores in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. There are boxes when you move. Who knew?!? Perhaps what Babs doesn’t realise is that if you don’t want the boxes around, you have to UNPACK them 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Also......another face that makes us all ask why you would post yourself looking like this on the internet?!?
The top she wore yesterday with the pyjama bottoms.
Stay classy babs. Classy and hygienic

Couldn't even be bothered to oven bake the potato, it was microwaved 🤣 the miniscule amount of effort she manages to get away with is just mindblowing.

ETA: all I meant by this was that it looks so unappetising. I'm truly baffled how Ocado think this will encourage people to buy their products.
I did think that spud isn’t cooked AT ALL

Reactions: 7
20201027_182929.jpg

Why why oh bleeping WHY does she keep saying her job is "weird"? Nobody could care less about the fact that these ads were filmed in the old house. Literally nobody in the whole entire universe. Why must she constantly draw attention to such mundane details?

It's as if she thinks the Babettes will be losing sleep trying to solve this mystery if she doesn't explain in advance. Seriously, how little does she think of her audience 🤣

Baked potatoes with cheese and beans 😂😂😂😂😂 duck my life.
Mate

It's not even a pairing 😭 that's three ingredients

How has this been approved?!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Oh and BTW, the reason it's taking so long for you to shake off your cold, Babs, is that you eat food not meant for humans. Eat a bleeping vegetable, you're an adult woman. That's the reason her complexion is akin to uncooked pastry as well. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She could’ve at least popped the potato in the oven, rather than do it in the microwave🤦🏼‍♀️

Even for a paid ad, she just can’t be bothered to make an effort. She’s so lazy. God knows how her ads get approved 🤔🤷‍♀️!
That is the ugliest Effin jacket potato I have ever seen and I’ve spent months in hospital with sad jackets !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s driving me mad how she keeps saying her job is weird. Her job is a sham! Weird isn’t the word I’d use to describe getting paid to get an Ocado delivery (instead of your usual supermarket), then choosing to ‘showcase’ jacket spud and beans out of the wonderful range of food they offer! WTAF. How does that promote Ocado?

I shop with Ocado every week and they do great recipes and sell great independent brands etc. I cannot understand why they’re going for the slummy mummy market by using Waynetta Bab for ADs.

Reactions: 27
She’ll be #gifted Botox next

Why did she bother saying the ad had been filmed in the past? All you can see is her worktop, who cares?
Keeps referring to her “job” being weird, no Babs that’s just you - twit.

Ocado’s perfect food pairings & she came up with a jacket potato with beans & cheese. Nigella is literally pooping herself, what happened to her fish fingers & waffles?
The fact this tit gets paid to make a bloody jacket with cheese and beans boils my piss. YOU'RE BEING PAID AT LEAST PRETEND TO GIVE A tit!!!!

Reactions: 27
She can say whatever she wants as longs as she keeps telling me that she loves me...😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What is the advert for? I am genuinely confused. Is it an advert for Ocado? M&S? Is it advertising that you can get food delivered or is it advertising the recipes available on Ocado?
great advert there Babs worth every penny 👏👏🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just unsubscribed from ocado deliveries. I'm not putting my hard earned wages into infuenzers pockets.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
All the lovely stuff M&S do, 6k alone on Ocado in fact, according to her post, and she picked frigging microwaved JP & beans.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.