Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
She’s unpacked 6 boxes and she’s been at home ALL DAY!! And Stephens impressed?? My husband would have asked what the hell I’d been doing all day lol I love unpacking so all mine would have been done by now. It’s exciting putting your things in your new house. She never ceases to amaze me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
I cracked and I watched her new house tour lol. Talk about underwhelming. Where is she going to put all her tat!!!
The mug storage looks so out of place in that beautiful kitchen.
The rest of the house was meh and I didn’t get why there was a sofa rammed up to the tv. Would have been better to stick with less sofas and have some space

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Interesting lies this morning! So she said she had to stay at a hotel because they couldn’t get the beds up, right (oh and the fake cleaning thing)? But yet her latest post has her daughter on a mattress on the floor. So which is it bab?

and don’t get me started in the delaying emails thing. Apart from the fact 6 o’clock in the morning is not early to be sending emails. We all do it. Anyone who doesn’t know how to delay emails is clearly an idiot. Especially as this is her job you would think she would know how to do it wouldn’t you.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
On another practical level, where is PUS going to work? She doesn't need an office for her fake job but surely he does? Covid ain't going away and surely PUS will be working from home?
He’ll have to stand in the kitchen & work from his phone 😳

• Haha

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Just realised how much appreciation I gain from the use of 'twat' in these threads. My favourite of all words, and used so appropriately here 👍😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
Her windows were awful weren't they. And worse she's stacked all sorts onto every window sill. Things will get drenched and moldy plus she PUS will never be able to access them to wipe them down because of all the tat.

I keep thinking about her not-a-utility-room. How is she going to use it to store coats and shoes like in the old house if she she needs to walk through it everyday for her one daily load of washing? It's really troubling.

I don't remember her saying about a garage but surely they have a garage or shed? She's got boxes and boxes of mugs, seasonal tat, garden games, bikes etc... They can't all go in the loft.

Ahh the loft office. It is not going to be practical for any type of functioning office. A den style bedroom for a kid would've worked better. The ceiling up there looks low. It also looks dark. When she said she was turning the light on I thought it'd broken. Judging from the condensation issues I'm going to say the insulation up there is probably poor too and it'll be really cold in the winter and probably even hotter than her old loft conversion in the summer. Old office was so much better. They should've invested in getting Wi-Fi properly installed in there and got a gifted heated floor. I don't think this room was supposed to be an office and bedroom but they've got that sofa bed and nowhere else to put it. So cramped.

I'm going to be controversial but I don't like the kitchen. I actually think the layout is poor and the storage is crap. Her old kitchen may have been small but it was efficient. She said two people won't step over each other in this new kitchen but say you're chopping your veg (lol Babs and veg) next to the hob then you've got to turn around and walk across the room to the sink and bin. I'm predicting that walk will end up with food on the floor and people bumping into eachother. Just like the walk to the fridge in a different room. I don't think the kitchen is that much further away from the living room that it'll be much different than the old house especially if the fridge will stay next to the living room. Not very far away at all. I doubt they'll be closing the big adjoining doors often. But at least the washer is in Narnia for a bit of quiet.

Her bedroom is really cramped. I honestly thought all the new furniture she bought for her old room was in preparation for the move but I think I was wrong. The drawers were so much better in their old bedroom and in this bedroom look so clumsy. I don't know why their wardrobes keep collapsing, is PUS not putting then together properly? From a comment she made perhaps Pus didn't like his loft bedroom because he kept banging his bed, but I can guarantee Babs will not like her new bedroom. Not ensuite, can't hide away in bed, zero floor space, itll be really hard to film in there, and no dressing table. She must've known all of this? Why didn't they wait and see what furniture they needed to purchase after the move? More money than sense.

Aaand the bathrooms. I imagine PUS will be. Hanging his head a lot when he goes for a wee in the upstairs shower cubical. Bet he'll regret complaining about his loft ceilings in his old house after a few weeks in there. The downstairs bathroom bath looks small and uncomfortable. I imagine PUS tried to convince Babs to go for it by saying they'd redo the bathroom, which aesthetically won't be a problem, but the practical layout will be a problem. I do not see how they will be able to install a normal none corner bath without covering up Pus' shoe cupboard in some way. I'm interested to see how they do it.

I think the living room isn't in fact much bigger than her old one and certainly doesn't make up for losing one of the reception rooms from her old place. Either the two seater or the arm chair will have to go, especially if she wants a Christmas tree in there.

Yeah she's right, it is nice to nosey around people's houses. I don't understand her move at all though. I'm starting to think that the empty house viewing was on a day when their brains were not thinking about how the rooms would feel when their furniture was in. It feels cramped and although I don't want to encourage Babs back to her old house because I think the neighbours there are glad she's left, her old house was much nicer and practical. I think she knows that and I don't think she's proud of this new place at all. I wonder how she feels reading here seeing that we are saying what she's thinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsSplusone

I do not understand their parenting either. The kids can watch TV so daddy (PUS) has to watch football on his phone elsewhere!? When I was growing up the adults had say what was on the TV and I had to entertain myself.

BananaJoe#

First post for me but have been following Babs for quite some time now (saw her IRL twice o_O) but had to break my posting virginity to say - and I have never moved house with kids - but surely if you have loads of things to unpack/ sort out, you’d do that with your kids / on your own rather than be planning a day of dvds/ movies?:rolleyes:

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Not the 🎃 in the jar story again. Please make it stop 😂

I think she retired years ago and just re-shares content everyday.

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She is an absolute prize bell end!
You don't know that people Hate you Emma, cos you don't read here or DM's (🤔) and you delete anything that is the slightest bit negative!
Fuck off with your shit pictures and grow up.
Stick your self pity where the Brummy sun don't shine cos I'll tell you what's Haaaaarrrrrd - 12 hour shifts and days on end away from your kids to protect their health.
Seeing people die alone.
Telling families news over the phone that should be done face to face with a hug.
Colleagues broken and crying everywhere you look.
Dickheads like you crying cos Poundland is going to be shut is whats wrong in this world.

• Heart

flxwerpxwer

She’s put capitals in her captions now!!!! For fucks sake babs just give us a shoutout on insta next time you want to tell us you’re reading here!!

• Haha

Sunshine21

I can imagine Pusss currently sitting in the Bull Ring car park clutching onto Babs birthday demands I mean list with his slendermans waiting for the shops to open so he can ensure he gets her presents. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I mean she also claimed that she now has terrestrial tv and PUS said it was like being at Butlins and the kids apparently watched Come Dine with Me and Bargain Hunt in total silence - I mean a bit odd that neither of those programs were on channels 1-5 today.

Or maybe in Birmingham they were, seeing as its a separate part of the country.

• Haha
  • Wow

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Bitten the bullet and watch the house tour - god the house seem cramped but I think it’s because of all the shite she has. There’s just boxes and boxes of things still unpacked and clearly nowhere to put it all. I hate clutter, and her house to me is a living nightmare of it.
Also, feel as though I have a creak in my neck as she spent most of the video filming downwards. I know Babs doesn’t want us to be able to see out of her condensation soaked windows to work out where she is.

• Haha

Whatsername

Chatty Member
If you go on the beaniebowwow page and check out the Lucy/Stitch photo and scroll it looks like she is posing for a portrait in the last one. Like at the artist’s studio. Could be wrong obviously but it does look quite like it. 🧐
What I noticed is that Babs has commented on the one of Lucy as Stitch, saying that ‘my girl’ loves it, yet there’s no comment from her on the Harry Potter one, although the artist has said “couldn’t leave Ethan out”.

• Angry
  • Sad