Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have her on mute with subtitles on - surprised she didnt give ethan the bleeping cupboard downstairs and have his room for her utility room the cow, she described a very large downstairs bathroom with a corner bath as a downstairs toilet (its a whole bloody bathroom), the fireplace is UGLY and shes rammed it with plants and its just too much CRAP, she wants a smeg:rolleyes:, a lot of moaning about storage, quite big kitchen and its lovely (hope she doesnt rip it out), more plants (unnecessary amounts of plants emma its not a good look), now were on the mug cupboard of crap where she shows how she gets EVEN more mugs in, golden girls room is nice (big though), more storage moaning, the boys room is small - single bed so that'll be cosy for him and Ste, more moaning theres no airing cupboard SO THE KIDS SHEETS CANT GO IN IT, now were in babs room - carpet is hideous but it is going - they have a wardrobe somewhere to be made - she WONT HAVE A DRESSING TABLE and makes a sly comment ethan has a bigger room - cheap ikea wardrobe then eventually a more pricey one (loves waste our babs, bathroom more storage complaining, upstairs office room (because she werks so hard) more shelves for crap and an alcove of crap.

Reactions: 10
I reckon his hand has got sucked up into that deep, dark, festering void and he’s trying to retrieve it 😳
FFB588FF-89B6-4CE4-A16C-5BBD2048191D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Without even watching the house tour, I'm betting all my fajitas on it looking very similar to a house my Grandparents used to live in

Reactions: 3
No way is Steven only 39!!! He has has a bloody hard paper round 😶😯 easily looks in his 40s

Reactions: 13
Down a living room..... So Steven was watching football on his phone in the kitchen!? So that's good..... Wtf!? I think yes the kitchen is bigger and the layout is different to the old houses but I do think the space doesn't work as well..... Smaller bedrooms!? I give them 2 years! They don't have a garage do they!? Where the hell will all their crap go!?

I know Babs is tit hot on privacy 🥴 but why even mention the view and the windows and then not show them?
just don’t talk about them?
House looks really lovely, altho I did a real LOL at the shade she threw over the carpets when hers were literally a disgrace 🤣

Reactions: 12
He really is. I think Erin would have liked the loft room too especially as she’s going into tween territory
I just watched the house tour and was going to say the same thing. She could keep her clothes/toys in the low storage area and there's space for her to have a desk. Then ethan could have her bedroom, babs have his room as her office and she could probs keep her wardrobe in their too since she was complaining their bedroom is smaller so she can't have a dressing table.

I can't see them being in that house for long. It's bigger than their old house but I don't think it's massively better. I would have waited a few more years, saved more money and bought a house slightly bigger than their new one with a full sized bathroom upstairs! Tho i guess she wanted to buy before the influencer bubble bursts!

Reactions: 11
I have to agree, I bet Erin would have loved a loft room - especially as she will head into her teens. All teens would! But no, Babs comes first and has it as her “office”. Ethan could then have had the other bedroom that Erin is in. I can just imagine her trying to convince Erin of the idea.

Reactions: 7
I just watched the house tour and was going to say the same thing. She could keep her clothes/toys in the low storage area and there's space for her to have a desk. Then ethan could have her bedroom, babs have his room as her office and she could probs keep her wardrobe in their too since she was complaining their bedroom is smaller so she can't have a dressing table.

I can't see them being in that house for long. It's bigger than their old house but I don't think it's massively better. I would have waited a few more years, saved more money and bought a house slightly bigger than their new one with a full sized bathroom upstairs! Tho i guess she wanted to buy before the influencer bubble bursts!
Yes, I don't think they will last long in this house. I really feel they moved to have something to do!?? The house is nice, but as you say, it's not "better". The downstairs seems more spacious but they have compromised on other things.

Reactions: 11
I have to agree, I bet Erin would have loved a loft room - especially as she will head into her teens. All teens would! But no, Babs comes first and has it as her “office”. Ethan could then have had the other bedroom that Erin is in. I can just imagine her trying to convince Erin of the idea.
According to Babs they are so excited to have mummy on the same floor!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is definitely a personal preference as I am a massive clean freak but I could not live with someone elses carpets 🤢

Reactions: 8
Yes, I don't think they will last long in this house. I really feel they moved to have something to do!?? The house is nice, but as you say, it's not "better". The downstairs seems more spacious but they have compromised on other things.
I agree.... The living room is quite small altho she says it's bigger... Just a different layout I'd say so can fit more sofas in. But they've still sacrificed a 2nd living room with growing kids... Is that the best idea!? Especially with all their stuff!

Reactions: 8
Send that man help. I have never seen a more mismatched smile and eyes. He looks spent!!
Not entirely surprising living with Babs

Reactions: 5
I like the hall floor & I like the kitchen but that’s about it. Not keen on the bathroom lay out - couldn’t be arsed with going up & down the stairs for a bath & it’s right by the front door too!

I'm confused. She said there's no airing cupboard for the sheets, but is the cupboard in the bathroom with PUS' shoes in (whyyyy?!) the place for them, or just me?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It seems tiny? She says they are big rooms but I think she’s trying to convince herself of that?
It seems cramped and cluttered already and they obviously don’t have a garage anymore son no storage for anything. I’m guessing they have a shed for bikes etc. The office space is not big enough for all the plans she’s making for it. Would have been better to have it as a bedroom and then one of the other bedrooms as the office.
no room for a coatrack I would have said hooks in the utility cupboard.
They must have moved for school catchment? As other than a nicer kitchen I can’t see anything that would have made me want to give up so much space.

Reactions: 19
looks like a pus is going to be sleeping in the bath ,as his shoes are in the cupboard wonder where his clothes are as erins got his wardrobe,yes its a bigger kitchen and they are having a dinning space but she has too much stuff ,the house isnt big enough for them

Reactions: 6
Why did they move sorry? It must be for location. The house itself is no better than their previous house. Ethan has a bigger bedroom which I'm pleased about but that's the only improvement I see. They are definitely going to miss having the kids' living room that they had in the old house. The kitchen looks bigger, but if she had the same humongous cupboards she had in the old house it'd become a tiny kitchen again. She's exchanged storage for floor space which will slowly get taken up with standing storage when she realises she's got nowhere for all her tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.