Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit it is a nice looking house but you know full well she’s bought it with exact things in mind already for gram content......I bought my house for my Christmas cupboard, I bought the house for the mug cupboard , I bought my house cos I knew people would say how marvellous the fireplace is even though I’ll act as though I’m not sure.....bore off babs

did anyone notice her bedroom didn’t have a single thing in shot to show ste sleeps in there.....I reckon be balls up and sleeps feotal position in airping cupboard with his shoes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
SURELY it makes me more sense for Ethan to have the smaller room since he has more toys? OR and being ridiculous? I knew triple threat would have the bigger bedroom. I just knew. I think it makes sense to have the office on the third floor because of you work from home it’s nice to tit the door from the rest of the house.
THE KITchhen and bathroom are lovely I can’t believe anyone would want to rip them out. I was expecting a dilapidated kitchen the way she was going on

Reactions: 7
That weird cupboard is really out of place in the lovely, but boring kitchen. I thought the kitchen was going to all antique pine, and 90’s style.

She has sacrificed storage space for floor space, which for me I would do, because I don’t buy a lot. I think she is going to ruin the new house by covering the lovely walls in storage.

Reactions: 12
Serious question- could one of her reasons for moving be because some tattlers knew where she lived?
She moved as it’s an affluent area and she always dreamt she’d live there so moving there means she’s “made it” when in reality she’s sold out of space and comfort of her family for her needs yet again

Reactions: 9
How much do the brummy mummy gifs cost to have made for Instagram? Am pretty certain a cut of the mug sales went on that!!
#ilovebiggifsandicannotlie #basicgif #doesmygiflookbiginthis ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How much do the brummy mummy gifs cost to have made for Instagram? Am pretty certain a cut of the mug sales went on that!!
#ilovebiggifsandicannotlie #basicgif #doesmygiflookbiginthis ☕
Maybe they were #gufted
ETA #Gifted but gufted sounds better..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long do you want to bet until the dining room becomes a kids room.

How long do you want to bet until Babs starts despising her kids because she's given up her shoe cupboard, vanity table, shelves of dreams, shower floor of dreams, big bedroom, big bathroom with proper bath etc, for them
I think this because also that dining room doesn’t look that big for a table, and storage and a fridge like she wants? And am I right in thinking they’ve bought a new fridge, but says she wants a different one? #sorelatable #beggingforfreebies

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t like it at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

The kitchen is ok... outside space looks nice from the glimpses she gave... hallway floor is nice.

Reactions: 8
I reckon this was an impulsive buy - instigated by BM cos she was fed up during lockdown. I’m assuming she paid between 500k & 600k for it. Whatever the area there are plenty of lovely ‘gram’ houses on the market, for the same price &, I would have thought, far more suitable for their needs. As nice as it is that downstairs bathroom would put me off straight away. There’s no room for it upstairs, unless they lose a bit of space on a bedroom. Bet it was on the market for sometime because of that set up. Seems a strange choice to me.

Reactions: 26
You can tell from the way she speaks about the fireplace that she doesn't like it but the attention she got from the gram was enough for her to keep it.

Thanks for the tip to watch it sound off and with subtitles 🥰

In a very strange turn of events, I have found the listing for the house.
It looks really nice from the agents listing - I am surprised that she said it needed a lot of work.
It's a lovely house but more expensive than what I would have thought....guess you pay for the area.

Last edited:
I can’t watch all of her video I’ve got vertigo all the zooming about is making me dizzy. She’s very careful not to show the windows, that would undoubtedly be a big giveaway of location.
The favourite child got the bigger room then, as everyone knew she would. House feels tiny, can see why she would need to move again in a few years.
Where’s the hamster/ guinea pig?
The guinea pig died a while back.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It looks really nice from the agents listing - I am surprised that she said it needed a lot of work.
It's a lovely house but more expensive than what I would have thought....guess you pay for the area.
Also to add - she must have got it cheaper than the asking price as there are a couple of really, really nice houses within a stones throw of where she has bought for not much more money. Odd choice.

Reactions: 5
Where is it she has moved to? Is it any of the guesses tattlers had gone for? We should have done a sweepstake? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the house tour, would love to know why they moved. The bedrooms bar Ethan's all look smaller, and his is only marginally bigger (and has too much furniture in! She could barely get through his door!) They've lost a room downstairs, yes they've gained a dining room but they didn't seem to use the dining space they had so why bother?! They're using part of the top bedroom as a 'garage' so i assume they don't have an actual garage. Aside from a move being good content I don't get it!

She should of got rid of 50% of her stuff

Every room is rammed, it makes me feel very uncomfortable watching the tour.

I wonder why her office is the 3rd floor when she had a bad leg/back and she does most of her work In bed or on the sofa.

I think she could have it nice but just with less stuff and different furniture, especially downstairs.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.