Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they’re not unpacking properly until the new carpets and parquet has been put down.
Hmm, but she’s unpacked and displayed her tacky mugs, so that’s probably all she’s going to do. PUS will have to do the rest when he’s finished his real work for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I appreciate that she managed to share about 4 black creators for black history month before giving up and not mentioning it again.

Dows the throwback to Disneyland Paris need to be tagged as an ad because she has taken their money within the last year?

Edited to add, she managed to share 7 black creators before giving up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she doesn't want us to insult her intelligence why doesn't she write grammatically correct sentences? Her full stop usage is bizarre and slap dash, and makes absolutely no logical sense. I wouldn't care, except she keeps harping on about how clever and great at her job she is.

Sorry. She's really irritating me today.

Reactions: 14
If she doesn't want us to insult her intelligence why doesn't she write grammatically correct sentences? Her full stop usage is bizarre and slap dash, and makes absolutely no logical sense. I wouldn't care, except she keeps harping on about how clever and great at her job she is.

Sorry. She's really irritating me today.
She really irritates me everyday. I think it boils down to her making a packet out of being untruthful, stupid and useless, not to mention using her kids. I don't know why that annoys me more than, say for example, a talentless girl band making money, but it really does.

Reactions: 13
Yet more pointless lying! Thought pus puts the wash on, and babs puts it in the dryer?! How will he not notice the present 🤔
Oh hilarious. Ems love you should write your lies down then you would stand half a chance at remembering them. twit.

Reactions: 11
She really irritates me everyday. I think it boils down to her making a packet out of being untruthful, stupid and useless, not to mention using her kids. I don't know why that annoys me more than, say for example, a talentless girl band making money, but it really does.
Being a pop star is hard work though. Constant early mornings, late nights, having to keep in shape, being ready to perform at all times, endless travelling away from home. Even if there is no "talent" involved there's a lot of hard bleeping graft, which you don't see with Emma. Sending emails at 6 in the morning is not the same.

Reactions: 8
Being a pop star is hard work though. Constant early mornings, late nights, having to keep in shape, being ready to perform at all times, endless travelling away from home. Even if there is no "talent" involved there's a lot of hard bleeping graft, which you don't see with Emma. Sending emails at 6 in the morning is not the same.
yes, very true.....

Reactions: 3
3. There is no way she booked a Premier Inn in Birmingham off the cuff for £35 for one night. Absolutely no way. Travelodge I could believe but Premier inn at that price at that short notice? No.
Hate to defend her 🙈 but even for tonight you can get a family room in a Premier Inn in Birmingham for between £29 and £42 depending on what area you want to stay in.

Right that’s the only time I’ll ever do that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Yet more pointless lying! Thought pus puts the wash on, and babs puts it in the dryer?! How will he not notice the present 🤔
I also came here to say this! This is just too funny now! Her lies are pointless anyway, but why???? 🤷‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
I also came here to say this! This is just too funny now! Her lies are pointless anyway, but why???? 🤷‍♀️🙄
Attention, she craves it & is addicted. The woman is losing the attention of her children as they are growing up, hence the need to infantilise them at every given opportunity. Her relationship with PUS isn’t exactly the great romance she so obviously wants. Constantly droning on about past loves, I’m sure PUS loves hearing about that non stop.
Has she sat on her bum all day & not done anything.

Attachments

This is what I was saying at the end of the last thread. I don’t get the point of the lies. And if they are all just for content and being able to say something on Instagram, rather than not post much for a few days, then she really needs to sort out her priorities (as Ron would say for the Harry Potter fans out there!). Unpacking is boring, I’ll give her that, but when you’ve just moved to a new house setting everything up how you want it should be fun and keep you busy. She can easily do it with the kids, or set them up with a film or whatever while she does stuff. And it would make content for organising, arranging, storage etc. She’s so bloody lazy, and full of crap!!

I stand by my thread suggestion from last time;
Mirror mirror on the wall, is Babs the biggest liar of them all?!?

Reactions: 27
Here's an activity for you Babs. Wrap up warm and go and have a walk around the new neighbourhood with the kids and look at the Halloween displays in the gardens and windows- or if it was me a good excuse to have a nose. Bit of fresh air and exercise instead of the usual we are watching TV shows we do not know as we have no Internet. Stick cbbc on and get unpacking!

Reactions: 12
Whyyyy would you hide presents in the washing basket so everyone can throw their sweaty pajamas on the gift? Why not under your bed? In the kids room? In your drawers?

Reactions: 15
Whyyyy would you hide presents in the washing basket so everyone can throw their sweaty pajamas on the gift? Why not under your bed? In the kids room? In your drawers?
Why the need to hide presents for an adult anyway? Does PUS still believe in Father Christmas? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saw this (see pics) ...thought of Babs.

Sad how an exciting time like moving house and all the fun it could have provided for her and the kids has so quickly become a day on the couch watching crappy tv

Attention, she craves it & is addicted. The woman is losing the attention of her children as they are growing up, hence the need to infantilise them at every given opportunity. Her relationship with PUS isn’t exactly the great romance she so obviously wants. Constantly droning on about past loves, I’m sure PUS loves hearing about that non stop.
Has she sat on her bum all day & not done anything.
100% this...I thought at one point it was anxiety and felt sorry for her but you are right this is her

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.