Brummy Mummy #41 The tales of Babetha Conway and her smaller (BIGGER) new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is that! Is that mash and peas I can’t tell??
Or cauliflower?
It all looks anemic
None of that looks cooked! Apart from the peas that look like they have had an hour too long. That is a sad excuse for a sunday dinner. Wonder what Christmas dinner will look like? 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First Sunday dinner at a table in months... I’m confused. Is she talking about the last time she had a dinner at her parents given she never had her own table they ate at

Reactions: 10
That Sunday lunch looks so depressing it needs to be put on suicide watch.

About as dry as Babs’ vag when she last shared a bed with PUS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is she eating alone with a cocktail glass full of gravy?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Currently cooking our roast dinner now, we always eat Sunday evenings, but duck me that looks rank. Where's the veg? Who dished it up? Lucy? 😆 🤪 So many questions.

Reactions: 9
The same but with a couple of pigs in blankets.

Also, is it just me but calling it lunch when it’s dark outside?
And that'll just be Emma and "The Girl" sitting on the sofa in manky blanky's while Ste cooks and the boy entertains them with magic 🤣🐷

Reactions: 4
First Sunday dinner at a table in months... I’m confused. Is she talking about the last time she had a dinner at her parents given she never had her own table they ate at
She prob means since she’s been for a carvery

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.