Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Thread was suggested by @justlurking2345 using and shortening a post by @Nadurath “you’ve almost filled the house with tat, so you’ll just be left with a husband who wants nothing to do with you and a dog that looks like a rat.”

A recap for you via the medium of gifs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

justme2

Going to post this here as the horrible woman just deletes and blocks so her followers will not see what she is like and how little she gives a shit about them unless they are praising her shallow existence. My friend posted they were anxious about winter and paying their heating this winter. Nothing nasty in the post at all and the cold hearted cow deleted and blocked them. My friend has real mental health problems and is also neurodiverse so has taken it personally. Takes a bitch to not even reply with one of her stupid ♥. Even ignoring the post would be better than deleting and blocking someone who for all she knows is at rock bottom. She needs to shut up about mental health.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
She's just so 'in your face' isn't she?! Aggressive and loud. Leads me to a thread title suggestion:-

Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place. We will we will mock you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ratherbeskiing

Thread title suggestion.

Tit belt and dress to hide her gunt. No escaping that Babs is a cortly punt.

(To get around the no swearing rule).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The face of a woman who puts out a 25 min video, basically flaunting how much money she has spent this week, the day after the country is plummeted into the biggest fuel poverty crisis ever 🤬
But it's ok because she's already bought her own Christmas present from her mum and matching T-Shirts for her kids for next years Florida holiday!
Absolute ignorant selfish tone deaf twat!
Screenshot_20220827-164401_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Someone said on the last thread the photo of Babs flopped on the floor in her PJ's looked like an OAP who had fallen.. I personally think it reminds me of this particular meme that I've seen on Facebook before 👇🤭

Screenshot_2022-08-21-10-12-37-375.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-21-10-17-54-400~2.jpg

• Haha

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
I’m just going to put this here to add to the gifs - Lays on the balcony just before golden child appeared 🤣🤣

1661112817992.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Baboff

Glad you all like my name for her 🤣🙈
Been calling her Portly Cunt in my head for quite some time - should have shared it earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Good to know she would have spent 30 quid on it. Must be lovely to be so unconcerned with the cost of living crisis that you can be so fucking blasé about spending
Read the room you portly cunt
PLEASE can ‘read the room you portly cunt’ be the next thread title?!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

munchkinface

Just breaking out of lurking mode for a minute. If it is the grammar TT is attending - my daughter goes there, and I have two friends whose kids have started there today. We hardly ever go into school for anything so doubt I will see her in the wild. But will be interesting to hear what the other parents make of the grellow one! If I hear anything I will report back!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bricktop1

Good to know she would have spent 30 quid on it. Must be lovely to be so unconcerned with the cost of living crisis that you can be so fucking blasé about spending
Read the room you portly cunt
‘Portly cunt’ has just had me nearly choking on my tea 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

NattyMoo

Just seen that Taming Twins has storied saying how she doesn’t take hardly any gifts from brands because she thinks its gross for her followers to see her getting free stuff. Can understand why her followers are growing and babs is pretty stagnant - different league. She’s got the intelligence to understand what people want too see in the current climate

ETA - that cool rider reel 😱 ffs!!!!!! Her poor kids!

Reactions: 40

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Right today I jollied off to resorts world with my teenage twins. I’ve worked every damn day of summer (not all day every day but enough or on call so we couldn’t do shit) so here we are first day of leave (I worked 12 hrs yesterday too) and the only thing my twins ask for is a 5 guys -they’ve never been. I’m not an insta hun, on tik tok or have anything to prove.
So I say yup not a problem. £57 later for 3 burgers, 2 fries and 3 milkshakes and I feel sick. Not from the food, from the cost. £5fucking7 and She goes to these place regularly and there are more of them in the fam to feed? I mean both myself and my partner are well above average wage earners and even I balked at the cost. How does she do this so flippantly? How do people find her relatable at all? This was a treat for us. Nothing to do with the mom guilt I have for picking up 2 further shifts in a mental health unit whilst I’m off as they are that short staffed they are offering over and above the normal bank rate to manage and care for people with serious mental health illnesses but Emma you carry on telling people to access talking therapies for feeling “wobbly” you twunt. I mean in your head we’re all learning dance routines or eating biscuits

did I say it was £57?!? Daylight robbery

• Wow
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
View attachment 1556071
she’s either written this herself or her follows are as cuntish and lying as she is. You can’t put a trolley back and get a £1 back with 1 child in it never mind 2. And 2 car seats don’t fit in the trolley - twin mom over here.
Even if the kids were older and in the seats in the trolley, it still can’t be true - you can’t put the trolley back and get your £1 out with something in the seat? It folds down as you push it into the others? I got so confused by that because it simply cannot be true🤔

• Haha