Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread was suggested by @justlurking2345 using and shortening a post by @Nadurath “you’ve almost filled the house with tat, so you’ll just be left with a husband who wants nothing to do with you and a dog that looks like a rat.”

A recap for you via the medium of gifs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thank you for starting the new thread @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn the gifs are just so spot on too! The last one is surely a clip of Babs from last night’s stories, eating skittles in her dirty takeaway splattered PJs, noticing her stomach is on show, then filming and uploading it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Someone said on the last thread the photo of Babs flopped on the floor in her PJ's looked like an OAP who had fallen.. I personally think it reminds me of this particular meme that I've seen on Facebook before 👇🤭

Screenshot_2022-08-21-10-12-37-375.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-21-10-17-54-400~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve just read on another thread about Popsy and how a size 8 from popsy is more like a 10/12 and they use ‘ego boosting’ sizing. Interesting an 18 seems to *just* fit Babs therefore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
just caught up on the latest vlog on double speed and - minus the attempts to purposefully embarrass erin with her singing - it was noticeably less manic. unsurprising that the golden child was treated to all the best stationery from tiger and paperchase - plus the obligatory stash of zebra pens - while ethan was burdened with whatever tat babs had accumulated from previous pound land hauls, and simply expected to accept what he was given. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i thought it was interesting that babs made a point of stating that erin had specifically asked to be involved in the stationery vlog - implying that usually, erin doesn't have a choice and is simply expected to comply with babs' content demands, as babs seemed shooketh that the golden child was involved at her own request.

also, note that when erin was given the opportunity to select a case for her phone, despite being in primark with all the disney cases available, she chose a care bears design - not a stitch case, as babs would undoubtly have forced upon her.

and ffs babs, it's amazon - not ama-ZON. especially sad that she's taught erin to pronounce the word with emphasis on the "ZON" too. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I seriously think that in maybe 10/15 years time there will be a MASSIVE backlash towards all these parents who have used their children as content and part of a ‘business’. I can see children (who will then be adults) filing lawsuits against their parents left right and centre!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I seriously think that in maybe 10/15 years time there will be a MASSIVE backlash towards all these parents who have used their children as content and part of a ‘business’. I can see children (who will then be adults) filing lawsuits against their parents left right and centre!!
agreed, and i am totally here for it. kids like ethan and erin - plus all the others who had their childhoods and privacy exploited for content - absolutely deserve compensation and justice, especially when their parents used them as unpaid actors in endless ads etc, and pocketed all the profits for themselves! in babs case, the money the kids earn could be saved for their future, whether they want to go to uni/travel/buy a house etc, but instead babs dwindles it all away on hoards of cheap tat. the tat reward box she uses to bribe them isn't going to work to prevent them filing a lawsuit against her whne they're older - no promises of surprise bags and stickers and colouring pages will entice the kids to continue to have a relationship with the woman who placed them at continual risk throughout their childhood, set them up to be bullied and shared every personal detail with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
TTw seemingly throwing shade saying she says no to gifted things from companies - boring and gross are words she uses! Snigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m just going to put this here to add to the gifs - Lays on the balcony just before golden child appeared 🤣🤣

1661112817992.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Right, my Sunday was spent trying to salvage houseplants that were neglected over the hotter weeks. With her being a plant-mom (auto corrected to plankton 🤣) I thought I'd find some useful tips from Babs. No! Nothing! No blog post, just a 'haul & plant babies' vlog that I can't watch. She misses such obvious content all the time!!!

Reactions: 16
Right, my Sunday was spent trying to salvage houseplants that were neglected over the hotter weeks. With her being a plant-mom (auto corrected to plankton 🤣) I thought I'd find some useful tips from Babs. No! Nothing! No blog post, just a 'haul & plant babies' vlog that I can't watch. She misses such obvious content all the time!!!
It's so frustrating isn't it? There is SO MUCH she could actually make into good (and quite varied) content- but it's all a bit too much effort for Emma, so instead she just churns out her rinse and repeat, tried and tested load if old rubbish long after most of it has ceased to be relevant.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.