Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm the TikTok she just posted the sound used is of the influencer Gabbie Hannna having a manic episode and basically a psychotic breakdown where that person was detained by LAPD.

Good choice there Babs
ah, wow. i didn't realise that, but it's awful it's being used a s a backing sound for the creation of tiktoks. 😔 just like babs to promote the idea of bleeping around to a backing track of people expressing their struggles/experiences of mental illness. i predict capaldi-gate 2.0....!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
ah, wow. i didn't realise that, but it's awful it's being used a s a backing sound for the creation of tiktoks. 😔 just like babs to promote the idea of bleeping around to a backing track of people expressing their struggles/experiences of mental illness. i predict capaldi-gate 2.0....!
She has deleted that too, I wonder why she is deleting stuff today very unlike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if she’s swapping her wardrobe already it’s still summer 20+ in most areas of the country that’s shorts weather not brown tent dresses with belt weather!

Reactions: 21
Easy slow cooker meals are one of taming twins specialities - you’d think she’d ask her mate for ideas
especially as we all know she reads tattle, and i have previously highlighted that TT shares a slow cooker recipe for bailey's hot chocolate every Christmas, which looks fat more enticing than babs' "add a splash of milk" to options hot chocolate powder, plus half a bottle of baileys concoction! 🤣 she will continue to whip out the slow cooker when she wants engagement in a poll or responses to a inane question, and will continually add it to her list of new year resolutions, but she has absolutely no intention of ever using it - partly to spite steve for buying her a kitchen appliance as a christmas present instead of adhering to her list of present demands, and partially because she's a lazy bleep. for someone who loves sugar to the extreme babs does, you'd think she would leap at the opportunity to use her flow cooker to easily bake sugary treats - cookies, chocolate lava cake, brownies, cheesecake, fudge, pancakes - even her beloved cinnamon buns! 🤦🏻‍♀️

there is actually a really old YT video from TT which features her showing babs and younger erin how to bake mince pies. i assume babs shunned her willingness to teach her basic cooking/baking skills in favour of jus roll and an easy life of beige frozen carbs - especially now, while she's seething with rage and jealously that TT's account is - deservedly - far more popular than babs', overlooking the fact that it makes total sense she has more followers taking advantage of all her recipes and meal ideas, rather than wanting to spend their time sitting and watching babs babble endlessly about boring, mindless crap in her stories, while flaunting her endless wealth - including the slow cooker she has proudly never used, while people are struggling to prepare affordable meals to feed their families - showing off endless hauls and expensive purchases, and flaunting her crotch and gunt. the prime difference being that TT's content is actually relatable - even to the point where she shares recipes for meals with calculations of cost per portion, to help people struggling financially, while also trying to raise money to help feed kids over the summer holidays. meanwhile, babs is frittering away huge amounts of money on needless tat, and then bragging about it - constantly people feel guilty and lacking as parents for not being able to take their kids on multiple holidays and buy them fancy advent calendars and expensive stationery and regarrrrrrta jackets. 😔😡

oh, and talking of beige carbs, that reminds me - babs said yesterday that erin had nuggets at school for lunch. lucky kid will be getting two servings of beige frozen food each day! although she has likely demanded she buy her lunch to avoid babs sneaking embarrassing love notes in her lunchbox! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
Sick of her jumping on the band wagon of halloween when she’s not actually bothered about the holiday haha.
I’m guessing she’s paying for the girls school, how bizarre if she is that her career could fail and she’ll be broke 🙊

Reactions: 15
So it’s Sept 3rd. My son is not back at school yet. It’s 20degs here still although it is drizzly today. I blitzed my house this morning- you know actually cleaning Emma-something that’s alien to you! It’s been chaotic here with friends, grandchildren, birthdays etc. I needed to ‘reset’ my house today!
But it’s NOT Autumn it’s still mild and pleasant and not one single person is interested in you swapping over you wardrobe of clothes. Not one. You say yourself you’ve done the same video for 8 years. I doubt your clothes have changed much other than you’ve gone up several sizes. #not a size18. Despite your ENDLESS hauls and shopping you wear the same tit outfits day in day out. Elasticated skirts, dresses with crappy belts and those bleeping ugly converse.

Tell me you’re DESPERATE for content without telling me you’re desperate for content!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she determined to give bullies content that can be used against her own daughter??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
If those Christmas pj bottoms get any tighter they will split. And why oh why would you do this? It's not funny Babs, despite what the babettes will tell you. It's embarrassing especially I'm sure for your daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those pyjama bottoms look so tight!!!! And who knows what’s hiding in those back folds!! She looks like someone tied an elastic band round her!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220903-180907_Instagram.jpg

She is determined to ruin my last night in Greece isn't she 😳😳😳🤮🤮🤮🤮

Look at her tummy, bottom right corner! WTAF!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.