Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a article in Birmingham Mail today advising parents not to post photos of their children in school uniform. But Babs just can't help herself can she? Pretend crying just for the sympathy votes! Stop making it about you Bab!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
There is a article in Birmingham Mail today advising parents not to post photos of their children in school uniform. But Babs just can't help herself can she? Pretend crying just for the sympathy votes! Stop making it about you Bab!!
She absolutely forced those “tears” out this morning! What an idiot! 🤣

Reactions: 13
E’s obviously not going to the school I thought they’d moved for as they don’t start back till next week. I’m unaware of any school round here starting back before next week (I live a couple of miles from her)! Strange. Hope she has a great day and no one recognises her from her selfish mother’s SM!
primaries here (East mids) went back on Monday, Secondaries have had yr7 only for a couple of days to settle them in without the other years, could be something like that?

Reactions: 9
Well wadda you know she went to the nature reserve at cannon hill like I predicted - at least that poor boy had interaction with his grandparents who clearly care for him. Much more than his mother

Reactions: 20
Just breaking out of lurking mode for a minute. If it is the grammar TT is attending - my daughter goes there, and I have two friends whose kids have started there today. We hardly ever go into school for anything so doubt I will see her in the wild. But will be interesting to hear what the other parents make of the grellow one! If I hear anything I will report back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just breaking out of lurking mode for a minute. If it is the grammar TT is attending - my daughter goes there, and I have two friends whose kids have started there today. We hardly ever go into school for anything so doubt I will see her in the wild. But will be interesting to hear what the other parents make of the grellow one! If I hear anything I will report back!
Same! But both times I’ve been I’ve sadly seen her walloping around! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There is only one mixed grammar in Birmingham that is within their catchment, my DC attends here. Year 7 & 12 started back today a school day earlier than the rest of the year as they always do. The rest of the year groups start back on Monday. Catchments were reintroduced a few years ago now to discourage children having to get school buses from one side of the city to the other and also aiming to keep Birmingham grammars for Birmingham pupils…

Reactions: 17
Interestingly their planning application has been withdrawn but both neighbours have submitted single story rear extension planning applications 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 19
How is she already in her awful Halloween pyjamas at 15.30 on her daughters first day at secondary school …..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
You only need to Google the "obvious" school if you're familiar with the area and that's definitely the uniform.
I'm just gobsmacked she hasn't bragged about it. Bet it's been killing her for months 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You only need to Google the "obvious" school if you're familiar with the area and that's definitely the uniform.
Yes - though I don’t think it’s close to the lollipop place is it?

I'm just gobsmacked she hasn't bragged about it. Bet it's been killing her for months 🤣
It’s just a stop gap until BOA! And shows she’s just a plastic catholic by not choosing a catholic high school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Well I've just worked out the new school, which is really scary. She won't say where they are on holiday to protect her kids but puts enough info on line for someone not really familiar with Birmingham schools to work it out. Ridiculous

Reactions: 19
Joke of it all is we know she follows scarlett moffet on Instagram so she would of seen the story the other day of how she (a full grown adult) was followed after sharing her location. Surely that would make her think twice before sharing so much information about her daughter and ultimately her journey to school!! Horrifying really! Only takes one weirdo as Scarlett proved the other day

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.