Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! She's ruined cool rider for me now. I love that song, only part of Grease 2 I actually liked.

Reactions: 15
Replacing cushions and children to hide behind with a hosepipe I see babs. So confident. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So for the next 2 months all we are going to hear about is Halloween and autumn she is going be insufferable, and as for that reel she couldn't get up the ladder and the face she pulled when she had to let go at the top she though she was going to fall, babs its time to give up.

Reactions: 21
Just seen that Taming Twins has storied saying how she doesn’t take hardly any gifts from brands because she thinks its gross for her followers to see her getting free stuff. Can understand why her followers are growing and babs is pretty stagnant - different league. She’s got the intelligence to understand what people want too see in the current climate

ETA - that cool rider reel 😱 ffs!!!!!! Her poor kids!

Reactions: 40
I really hope we have a hot September so babs can sweat away in all her ridiculous autumn outfits!! I hate how she’s so desperate to put an end to things that haven’t ended yet. We have so many cold months. Let’s enjoy the warmth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So for the next 2 months all we are going to hear about is Halloween and autumn she is going be insufferable, and as for that reel she couldn't get up the ladder and the face she pulled when she had to let go at the top she though she was going to fall, babs its time to give up.
Autumn - not Fall cuntface (her not you obvs) starts on 23rd September.

Did you see the ladder strain when she was climbing it now I would have paid to see it collapse - oh and Emma I’ve never had spinal surgery or profess to having a numb fanny or foot but I do have spinal damage (not severe just years on nhs and a minor accident as a child) and you wouldn’t catch me climbing a ladder for people I didn’t know, hell you wouldn’t catch me climbing a ladder at all. And the fact she got dolled up like a dogs dinner to do iton her “day off” is so fecking sad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with her, like seriously what is wrong, she is absolutely tapped in the head. I've just put my back out cringing inside out over the embarrassing prick.

And why's she listed out all the utter shite content she's planning on posting, it's just too bleeping embarrassing. What kind of brain dead moron would get excited to see a disgusting grellow walrus slobber over a bleeping coffee. duck off and think of how embarrassing you are to your kids.

• Heart
And 4 weeks off - surely taking them when you’re actually away with your family is a better idea than when you have duck all planned.

menopausal cowbag here sorry

Reactions: 23
She’s got the pyjamas on this morning from the ‘I am so sexy wiping my skirting boards’ picture 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Thank god a whole week without her endless repetitive shite! I know I don’t need to watch and I don’t follow her just dip in and out. Why the hell didn’t she take the week off she went to Lazarote? It’s not like she did any thrilling content stuff while they were there and she could have concentrated on spending time with her family and not recording every minute! But then I‘ve answered my own question she hates spending time with her family! Bet the kids are booked into activities during her week off!
We all know her ‘week off’ will be spent filming content and counting down the hours til she can start posting drivel again! It’s August Emma, not bloody Autumn and even in Sept it’s not Autumn til the end of the month. Not every one wishes time away like you!

Reactions: 25
Oh joy. The return of pumpkins on everything and her sharing those stunning pictures with stupid captions about how they’re hers. I. Can’t. Wait. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I remember being a teenage girl. I remember being horrifically embarrassed by small things my parents did, like dance to music in shops whilst queuing, dropping me too close to the school gates, dressing in certain clothes etc.

I remember being bullied in school because my accent was different to everyone else's, I wore glasses and I didn't wear make up like the other girls.

BUT I was a teenager in the 90's. There was no social media, no mobile phones, no internet really to speak of (it wasn't in schools and nobody really had it at home). All of my bullying remains exactly where it should stay. In the past.

Erin and Ethan are in for an absolutely horrific time and worse still, it's on the internet FOREVER. Kids find one thing to bully them for and that is it for their whole secondary school life.

She needs to pack this in. Now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
WTAF have I just seen? Definitely a nod to Us Cowbags with 🪜 Ste appearing on camera at the end. 👋🏼 Hi Babs, enjoy your week off Instagram catching up on Tattle!

She came back this morning with that reel to announce a week offline, why couldn’t she have saved it to post next week when she’s back? So desperate to make a tit of herself online! That jumpsuit btw, it doesn’t fit and was straining on the calves and gunt. If clothes don’t fit and are not comfortable to wear anymore, give them away Bab, it’s not like you don’t have more than enough clothes anyway!

• Haha
We asked and the universe spoke... off the internet for a week? Pah ha ha ha. I laughed (we all screamed!) shooketh. You see IC200000000 she may be off the gram but she’ll still like posts, add a ticky tocky and be on FB..... and if she’s having the week off why is she posting today?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.