Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I seriously think that in maybe 10/15 years time there will be a MASSIVE backlash towards all these parents who have used their children as content and part of a ‘business’. I can see children (who will then be adults) filing lawsuits against their parents left right and centre!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

insilverandgold

To my great surprise, I saw her in the wild earlier hanging around waiting for the eldest to get a bubble tea in Chinatown in London! She was standing with a very moody face when I spotted her… properly turning her nose up at something. Haven’t commented on here in forever but I had to share!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Baboff

Good to know she would have spent 30 quid on it. Must be lovely to be so unconcerned with the cost of living crisis that you can be so fucking blasé about spending
Read the room you portly cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Loopybird69

VIP Member
58041C79-B8F0-4F49-9E8A-44A380E171AF.jpeg

what in the name of fucked up pig English is this?!?
oh and fuck face. Get a fucking grip on reality. Community mental health and iapt teams are on their fucking arses from trying to help and support people with real mental health issues. Not fucking bell ends like you that just want validation for their own poor and selfish choices and an echo chamber.
Honestly I can’t with this cunt this morning. I just can’t.
And if your fucking “counselling” sessions worked you wouldn’t be missing posting to thousands of muppets for a week, posting 30 stories a day - today 9 of which were before 715, screwing with your kids lives and spending thousands on fucking tat to fill a hole in your clearly loveless, sexless marriage and obviously hating your own life

😡😡😡😡

So she has stopped going to the counsellor then
Groupon voucher expired

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
So she's wasting money on 4 mugs with syrups she won't use while her ex mate TamingTwins is showing us how to produce 5 meals for £25. 🙄

• Wow

BonBon27

VIP Member
View attachment 1545376
Of course you were Emma!
Because how would you even know this!?
Did they get the fucking fanfair out and announce it to the whole restaurant that Kween Conway is the first to buy one of these in that branch!?
Absolute narcissist 🤬🤬
Probably the person who works there said “wow I can’t believe it, you’re the first idiot who’s fallen for this shit marketing and has wasted their money on this absolute crap” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
"A good place to start" and then suggesting the Samaritans?! Get to fuck Babs. They are for people who are truly in the darkest of places. They aren't a counselling service for people who are "having a wobble" because a boy twenty years ago told her to wear her up or down. She is so fucking clueless and an absolute weapon. How can she be so detached from reality?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

BonBon27

VIP Member
She is SUCH a loser.
“Oh so many times I wanted to pick up my phone and talk to you but remembered I’m on a week off” 🙄
She can’t stand not being on Insta, without all the validation and attention can she?? There is literally no point her having time off, why does she even bother??

And fuck off with the reminiscing - no one cares how her and PUS got together. They are not #couplegoals 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Bless you, I bet your kids really appreciated it, will remember it and will know how hard you’ve worked for them and to look after others who need you. The Conway kids have NO idea how lucky they are or how special the things they do are , no idea of the value of money or hard work. They don’t see their mum doing a job that she works hard at, that doesn’t involve eye fucking a camera, or that helps other. You kids don’t have to have a phone shoved in their face 24/7 and all their personal information put over social media. I know which family I’d have more time for!

And yes, it’s really pricy, but Five Guys is the absolute king of all fast food and that is a hill I will die on!🤣🍔
Oh it was delicious I’m not denying that. But £57?!? 😂😂😂 my twins both looked at me and went “is this like the parcels, we don’t tell dad??” Yes boys, that’s exactly it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

honestly I doubt they will ever ask again as they were also shocked when they saw the prices. We have one family rule - you want it, you earn it. Just like “real life” nothing comes free. My children pretty much get what they want but they earn the money to pay for it. We buy the essentials if they want new consoles (not at Xmas/birthdays) games, trainers etc there’s a chore list stuck to the fridge with “wages” next to each chore. They earn everything they want and they are not wasteful or ungrateful.
None of this we’re giving them 2 months off as they’re going to big school. Jesus wept their older siblings would have whooped their asses if I even tried that rule. She’s creating monsters with those children. Self-entitled, self-absorbed, monsters

• Heart
  • Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
No, not Bipolar. I mean there are a few tiny traits she displays that are attributed towards Bipolar, but nothing concrete. Her behaviour is too consistent. She is always this level of manic/happy/spending/carefree/couldn't give a shit attitude. She is far too controlling of everyone and everything to be Bipolar too. At times of real crisis she would not be able to continue to keep up the pretence on SM! It's a little bit like saying everyone has traits of autism in them somewhere if they look hard enough. Or that we are all a bit "OCD" because we like things a certain way or we check the doors locked 5 times. That is definitely not the clinical definition of OCD but its in us all a bit.
Emma's disgusting behaviour could be mistaken for her being Bipolar at times, but she definitely is not!
Ah fair enough. It helps to hear an opinion who knows about these things properly thank you 🙂

She has MATS though yeah?
Massive
Arrogant
Twat
Syndrome 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Baboff

Spending money on a drink you don't like doesnt make you interesting it just confirms that you are wasteful and stupid

Almost as stupid as blaming peri menopause for sweating when the real reason is that you are a portly cunt with a swinging gunt

I dislike most influencers for their greed and stupidity but she takes being a cunt to whole new levels

• Heart
Good to know she would have spent 30 quid on it. Must be lovely to be so unconcerned with the cost of living crisis that you can be so fucking blasé about spending
Read the room you portly cunt
With a bit of editing portly cunt has got to be in next thread title …..so funny and so apt

Emma Conway the portly twunt with a massive gunt 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Handwash30

VIP Member
Late to this. But Erin is getting two months off from all chores, including picking up after herself, because she’s starting secondary school. Whereas Ethan gets a bollocking on camera because his pyjama top was on the floor while he was playing with his dad on holiday. Riiight.

What a horrible cow.

If she’s still knocking around insta in a couple of years when Ethan starts we will all see how he won’t be put on a pedestal or pandered to in the same way. Even now, what message is it sending to Ethan? Two months is a very long time for a child to watch his sibling get preferential treatment because she went into year 7. I can understand relaxing the rules for a week maybe. Some kids Ethan’s age are moving into middle schools right now - and coping perfectly fine - but you’d think Erin was being sent to boarding school on the moon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
So she’s done an ad about saving money (which seems to actually just promote spending money) and then told us she’s spent FIFTY FIVE POUNDS on advent calendars for her and her adult husband. Oh and I don’t understand why she’s surprised that Spider-Man and Disney Princess calendars are for children?!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35