Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course cbbste had to be the one to say he was falling in love first. But a text? How bleeping immature are they? And Risa for a first date? Wtaf? Ffs this isn’t just any love story this is babnocciho’s love story made up from snippets of all the shite 90s romcoms love story

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She said that the boys went to the their first Aston Villa game. I’m assuming the boys are Ethan and PUS. WTF? I thought old PUS was a Villa fan, how come he’s never been to a game before? Maybe I’m reading too much into the bad punctuation/grammar and I’ve misunderstood what old Blabs typed on Insta.

Reactions: 18
She said that the boys went to the their first Aston Villa game. I’m assuming the boys are Ethan and PUS. WTF? I thought old PUS was a Villa fan, how come he’s never been to a game before? Maybe I’m reading too much into the bad punctuation/grammar and I’ve misunderstood what old Blabs typed on Insta.
Also, I'm pretty sure she has told us in the past that Ethan doesn't conform to the normal stereotype of a boy and likes to try on his sister's dresses whilst simultaneously hating football. We've been told that Erin and her Dad watch all of the matches together so why didn't she go too? 🤔

Reactions: 22
Nah cbbste is an armchair supporter always has been - she allows him to watch matches on his phone if he’s been a good boy and done all his chores, the first time he was at villa park other than for villa village was his 40th tour that she ruined. I mean who would he go with? He’s not allowed friends

Also, I'm pretty sure she has told us in the past that Ethan doesn't conform to the normal stereotype of a boy and likes to try on his sister's dresses whilst simultaneously hating football. We've been told that Erin and her Dad watch all of the matches together so why didn't she go too? 🤔
She’s that eager to forward plan she decided that Ethan wanting to dress up made him “different and sensitive” nope just made him a normal toddler and now he’s discovering his love of football
Erin will have gone on another shopping trip with her mother because that’s what Kween cuntface wants so duck anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 20
15 Stories the morning she comes back!

15!!!!!!!

She is so terribly addicted to this pointless constant posting on Insta it's hilarious! What a sad life she leads if this is where she gets the most attention and adoration.
So OBVIOUSLY Step 🪜 Ste had never been in love before her met her 🙄 And she'd had her heart "badly broken"! God these 2 were a pair of desperate saddo's even back then weren't they 🤣🤦‍♀️ She was majorly on the rebound and he was clearly desperate to prove to his Mum he's not gay and thought "She'll do" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So he was 21 when he fell in love with her. But didn't tell his family about her for a year? That's what she said on last years rehashed bank holiday post.

• Haha
15 Stories the morning she comes back!

15!!!!!!!

She is so terribly addicted to this pointless constant posting on Insta it's hilarious! What a sad life she leads if this is where she gets the most attention and adoration.
So OBVIOUSLY Step 🪜 Ste had never been in love before her met her 🙄 And she'd had her heart "badly broken"! God these 2 were a pair of desperate saddo's even back then weren't they 🤣🤦‍♀️ She was majorly on the rebound and he was clearly desperate to prove to his Mum he's not gay and thought "She'll do" 🙄
18 now in 2 hours. I’m lucky to do that in 2 months 😂😂 but I guess that’s because I have a job, a life and real friends 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

So he was 21 when he fell in love with her. But didn't tell his family about her for a year? That's what she said on last years rehashed bank holiday post.
Would you introduce her to your family if you didn’t have to?!

• Haha
And of course we’ve had a tik tok too! Was Ethan and pus not in London with them or were they not allowed in the Disney store. She really thinks she has different audiences on each platform doesn’t she. Idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hahaha how many people have told her that PSL is already in Starbucks 😂😂
And it’s not a tradition you bleeping cretin you did it once last year and you drank something you’ve told us all you hate so you can be in with the insta huns. BASIC witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And of course we’ve had a tik tok too! Was Ethan and pus not in London with them or were they not allowed in the Disney store. She really thinks she has different audiences on each platform doesn’t she. Idiot
They went to see a horrible histories show

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They went to see a horrible histories show
I know, that was my point on insta/fb whole family went to see &juliet on tik tok ‘come with me and my tween whilst we go to the only Disney store’ like the rest of the family weren’t there

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.