Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nervous to talk about it duck off you narc

edited to waffle a bit more: it makes sense now why she’s been so much more extra annoying, clearly the therapist was cramping her style and now she’s like a runaway train
What exactly made her feel nervous about posting this?! I don’t understand, it says nothing other than she’s not in therapy anymore and that she’s rich enough to go private. You poor souls can go to the Samaritans though. Hate this woman so much

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d be checking the credentials of any ‘therapist’ that has continued to take money weekly for 18 months where the ‘patient’ has got worse. Gives a bad name to the proper professionals.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1539004
what in the name of fucked up pig English is this?!?
oh and duck face. Get a bleeping grip on reality. Community mental health and iapt teams are on their bleeping arses from trying to help and support people with real mental health issues. Not bleeping bell ends like you that just want validation for their own poor and selfish choices and an echo chamber.
Honestly I can’t with this bleep this morning. I just can’t.
And if your bleeping “counselling” sessions worked you wouldn’t be missing posting to thousands of muppets for a week, posting 30 stories a day - today 9 of which were before 715, screwing with your kids lives and spending thousands on bleeping tat to fill a hole in your clearly loveless, sexless marriage and obviously hating your own life

😡😡😡😡

Groupon voucher expired
This needs to be worked into the next thread title 🤣🤣👏👏

Maybe something like
Brummymummy #120 Discharged herself from therapy cos her Groupon voucher expired.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"A good place to start" and then suggesting the Samaritans?! Get to duck Babs. They are for people who are truly in the darkest of places. They aren't a counselling service for people who are "having a wobble" because a boy twenty years ago told her to wear her up or down. She is so bleeping clueless and an absolute weapon. How can she be so detached from reality?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
“Autumn is that you?” She is so dumb. Early leaf fall is not a good thing for the poor trees trying to retain moisture by shedding leaves early. Wildlife will struggle and climate crisis is in full swing. But it’s okay, she can take a picture of her cankles in the leaves. twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
“Autumn is that you?” She is so dumb. Early leaf fall is not a good thing for the poor trees trying to retain moisture by shedding leaves early. Wildlife will struggle and climate crisis is in full swing. But it’s okay, she can take a picture of her cankles in the leaves. twit!
All the Instahuns are so desperate for Autumn to start for the content. It's still August, it's still warm here in the south east, and they're all as thick as tit about why the leaves are dropping off trees now.
These morons walk amongst us!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Late to this. But Erin is getting two months off from all chores, including picking up after herself, because she’s starting secondary school. Whereas Ethan gets a bollocking on camera because his pyjama top was on the floor while he was playing with his dad on holiday. Riiight.

What a horrible cow.

If she’s still knocking around insta in a couple of years when Ethan starts we will all see how he won’t be put on a pedestal or pandered to in the same way. Even now, what message is it sending to Ethan? Two months is a very long time for a child to watch his sibling get preferential treatment because she went into year 7. I can understand relaxing the rules for a week maybe. Some kids Ethan’s age are moving into middle schools right now - and coping perfectly fine - but you’d think Erin was being sent to boarding school on the moon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
i mean, people are literally struggling to afford food, and worried about being able to heat their homes this winter - but i'm sure it reassures them to know that lucky, privileged babs is able to afford private therapy and now feels like a "different girl!" (?!) despite the "odd wobble", she's doing great - and hell, when she's struggling with "anxiety" because the golden child has started big school, she can simply use her privilege to immediately access therapy to validate her "wobbliness".and she wasn't bleeping "nervous" to brag about her access to private therapy! i bet she's had that post drafted for weeks, rabidly awaiting the day she can post it and be flooded with comments complimenting and praising her for her "bravery" - as if she wasn't previously talking about her Groupon counsellor on a regular basis. 🤦🏻‍♀️

but don't worry! if you are battling genuine mental health issues or mental illness, potentially exacerbated by financial struggles and concerns, babs has been thouhtful enough to share a link to the samaritans, to help out any unprivileged peasants! hope that helps! 😘😘

and the suggestion of simply "looking at" therapy thru the NHS with the implication that it's easily accessible! duck off babs. she has quite obviously never attempted to access NHS therapy - y'know, because privileged Mrs Moneybabs can just throw her wealth at her problems to make them go away - otherwise she'd be aware that the waiting lists are so long, people literally die waiting for help. people who are literally battling a mental illness - not because they have the odd "wobble" and pay a groupon counsellor to act as their personal hype woman, which isn't bleeping "therapy" 🤦🏻‍♀️ - but because they are mentally unwell. read the bleeping room, babs. at a time when people are struggling financially, which will undoubtedly impact their mental health, it's bad enough she's constantly flaunting her excessive spending and tat hauls, without now rubbing her instant access to therapy in everyone's faces. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just think Babs in five years Erin will be off to Leeds festival for the weekend. Man I cannot wait

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No it isn’t Autumn, it’s drought you pathetic excuse for a human
Not autumn but it is monsoon season and thanks to global warming (aided by disposable fashion promoted by the likes of Emma and her ilk) a third of Pakistan is now under water. 33 million people displaced. Maybe talk about that rather than the pumpkin spiced latte you’ll spend a fiver on to pour down a drain?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Babs buys in one haul more clothes than I buy in 5
years.

Oh and talking of clothes her bleeping birthday lists piss me off too. It’s my birthday this week, and my inlaws always very kindly get me one of those “one for all” store cards, they have done for years so I can get myself some new clothes.

Nope. I will be using every penny on it to get my 8 year old her school uniform, as I do every year (and before buying uniform for her, I used to spend them on my now adult child when he was still at school).

It’s a great help and it means that I don’t have to worry about school uniform costs, thankfully.

I’ve had to stop watching her so much because I just can’t stand everything she buys and all her holidays rubbed in my face all the time when I go without to make sure my children are sorted.

And the real shame is, I have a much better dress sense than Babs. When I can replace bits of clothing, I make sure I buy plain, classic styles
that don’t age or date rather than what ever other people are buying off asos. I still wear some clothes that I had when my 20 year old was a toddler and you’d never tell.
This is exactly what I do. My parents gift me £50 at Christmas and I use this to buy my son new school shoes in the Clarks sale.

She infuriates me. Under what context should you email [email protected]? When the babettes feel wobbly? Should you use this email if you are feeling on edge, to source advice? A counsellor? In a crisis??? Which one is it Babs? How should you use this email?

She is an hole. She shouldn’t be promoting anything to do with mental health. She has no clue. Remember she bullies and blocks those with actual mental health issues when they point out the obvious and how it affects them but duck their mental health.... it’s ALL ABOUT BABS! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I see her Dad has commented on her post. And he’s following her now and not the fan account. Funny that. 🤔 tell me you read here without telling me you read here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Babs shove your privilege up your arse, smaritans are not going to be able to get you a counsellor it for people in a very dark place they list on the NHS is so long it's put me off asking for help and I could never afford like her to go private. I think before she starts posting about anything she needs to keep up with the news so she has a grip on what's going on in the world because she is making herself look like an idiot oh yes I forgot she us an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s so many people with genuine problems commenting on her post who are on long waiting lists. She has shown how completely out of touch she is yet again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she mentioned Harry Styles doing some more dates in 2023 ,will she be trying to get tickets on Thurs will she finally take the girl as a treat for starting high school ,rather than go with her sister

Reactions: 16
Right today I jollied off to resorts world with my teenage twins. I’ve worked every damn day of summer (not all day every day but enough or on call so we couldn’t do tit) so here we are first day of leave (I worked 12 hrs yesterday too) and the only thing my twins ask for is a 5 guys -they’ve never been. I’m not an insta hun, on tik tok or have anything to prove.
So I say yup not a problem. £57 later for 3 burgers, 2 fries and 3 milkshakes and I feel sick. Not from the food, from the cost. £5fucking7 and She goes to these place regularly and there are more of them in the fam to feed? I mean both myself and my partner are well above average wage earners and even I balked at the cost. How does she do this so flippantly? How do people find her relatable at all? This was a treat for us. Nothing to do with the mom guilt I have for picking up 2 further shifts in a mental health unit whilst I’m off as they are that short staffed they are offering over and above the normal bank rate to manage and care for people with serious mental health illnesses but Emma you carry on telling people to access talking therapies for feeling “wobbly” you twunt. I mean in your head we’re all learning dance routines or eating biscuits

did I say it was £57?!? Daylight robbery

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Right today I jollied off to resorts world with my teenage twins. I’ve worked every damn day of summer (not all day every day but enough or on call so we couldn’t do tit) so here we are first day of leave (I worked 12 hrs yesterday too) and the only thing my twins ask for is a 5 guys -they’ve never been. I’m not an insta hun, on tik tok or have anything to prove.
So I say yup not a problem. £57 later for 3 burgers, 2 fries and 3 milkshakes and I feel sick. Not from the food, from the cost. £5fucking7 and She goes to these place regularly and there are more of them in the fam to feed? I mean both myself and my partner are well above average wage earners and even I balked at the cost. How does she do this so flippantly? How do people find her relatable at all? This was a treat for us. Nothing to do with the mom guilt I have for picking up 2 further shifts in a mental health unit whilst I’m off as they are that short staffed they are offering over and above the normal bank rate to manage and care for people with serious mental health illnesses but Emma you carry on telling people to access talking therapies for feeling “wobbly” you twunt. I mean in your head we’re all learning dance routines or eating biscuits

did I say it was £57?!? Daylight robbery
Bless you, I bet your kids really appreciated it, will remember it and will know how hard you’ve worked for them and to look after others who need you. The Conway kids have NO idea how lucky they are or how special the things they do are , no idea of the value of money or hard work. They don’t see their mum doing a job that she works hard at, that doesn’t involve eye bleeping a camera, or that helps other. You kids don’t have to have a phone shoved in their face 24/7 and all their personal information put over social media. I know which family I’d have more time for!

And yes, it’s really pricy, but Five Guys is the absolute king of all fast food and that is a hill I will die on!🤣🍔

Reactions: 27
Bab thinks she better and doesn't need therapy anymore...😶

Babs' behaviour has become more overt and degrading than before, was this what therapy was meant to achieve? If so, hurrah for you Bab.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.