Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Emma you are NOT peri menopausal. Stop jumping on the bandwagon. You’re overweight, sexually unsatisfied, have an appalling diet, don’t exercise, drink too much alcohol and generally just suck the life out of everyone you “touch”

stop drying to blame ailments for your bleeping laziness. Clearly your “allergies” rearing their head this morning didn’t garner you the sympathy you wanted so now we’re using another popular bandwagon to jump on.

so far this week
- mental illness
- allergies
- insomnia (I know that comes under MH but you get my point)
- peri menopause

what’s next your numb flap playing up or your dad (heaven forbid) taking a turn? Because you can’t jump on the parental estrangement/parental abuse bandwagon - your kids will be able too tho

Oh and your nose is red because you drink too much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So when she says friends does she mean the new tiki mugs she bought from Costco? Because she’s outside babbling bullshit to just herself and them right now….

And who wouldn’t want to go to Starbucks and knowingly drink a drink they don’t like the taste of. That’s definitely normal behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she get that skirt out the Halloween section because it’s the biggest horror I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
that tiki tat bar is going to be added to the list of crap that babs makes a huge deal of on a yearly basis, like decorating the house for halloween, changing her summer wardrobe for her autumnal clothes, sharing her hot cock stand etc. each summer, there will be a countdown to the big tiki tat bar reveal. she's used that bar about three times since she bought it, and is now packing it away for the winter - despite all her initial dreams of using it as a basis for her winter hot cock stand etc. that's £100 wasted for something she uses a couple of times each year - plus all the excessive tat decorations she's cluttered all over it and the tiki set of mugs she literally just bought! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
urgh. babs' smug face, while listing every single predicted tattle tingo;

- a reminder that she forces down a pumpkin spice latte each year, but hates the taste. ✅
- reference to her being "basic". ✅
- confimation that she will be sure to dress in an autumnal outfit, despite the heat and will spend the whole time sweating. ✅
- reminder that she doesn't drink caffeine. ✅

and ffs, why does she keep referring to herself as a "girl"?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Screenshot_20220831_190737.jpg

Screenshot_20220831_190804.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Spending money on a drink you don't like doesnt make you interesting it just confirms that you are wasteful and stupid

Almost as stupid as blaming peri menopause for sweating when the real reason is that you are a portly bleep with a swinging gunt

I dislike most influencers for their greed and stupidity but she takes being a bleep to whole new levels

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My daughter has been back at school for 2.5 weeks now as we are in Scotland. Still well and truly summer, still has her sun hat and sun cream on every day, still sunny during the day just getting a bit cooler in the evenings now and farler earlier but I'm certainly not ready to shut up shop for the winter already! September isn't even Halloween month, why the rushhhh!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Title Suggestion

Portly C U Next Tuesday, drinking pumpkin spice lattes like a basic cliche

(Credit to whoever coined portly bleep)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Closing the tiki bar for the summer = sitting alone and getting pissed in your garden.

How sad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Glad you all like my name for her 🤣🙈
Been calling her Portly bleep in my head for quite some time - should have shared it earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thread title suggestion.

Tit belt and dress to hide her gunt. No escaping that Babs is a cortly punt.

(To get around the no swearing rule).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I predict a reel / story with either James blunt ‘goodbye’ or spice girls ‘goodbye’ for the tiki bar.

• Haha
I predict a reel / story with either James blunt ‘goodbye’ or spice girls ‘goodbye’ for the tiki bar.
No alternative suggestions, but aren’t those both a bit too classy for Babs 🤣

Loving the new name, but cant quite bring myself to type it - as the internet is forever (take note Babs) and knowing my luck it’d pop up in autocorrect somewhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emma, you will be sweating profusely because you’ll be wearing an autumn outfit (assuming some sort of knitted jumper, leggings and ugg boots) on a summers day where it’s still 24 degrees!! It has nothing to do with being peri menopausal, you dumb duck!

• Haha
And Emma you are NOT peri menopausal. Stop jumping on the bandwagon. You’re overweight, sexually unsatisfied, have an appalling diet, don’t exercise, drink too much alcohol and generally just suck the life out of everyone you “touch”

stop drying to blame ailments for your bleeping laziness. Clearly your “allergies” rearing their head this morning didn’t garner you the sympathy you wanted so now we’re using another popular bandwagon to jump on.

so far this week
- mental illness
- allergies
- insomnia (I know that comes under MH but you get my point)
- peri menopause

what’s next your numb flap playing up or your dad (heaven forbid) taking a turn? Because you can’t jump on the parental estrangement/parental abuse bandwagon - your kids will be able too tho

Oh and your nose is red because you drink too much!
FML superb... don't hold back, say what you REALLY think! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine from Ste’s POV that’s the face you see when you’re getting a jobbie… just kidding Babs don’t worry - we know that would never happen because the man convulses whenever you touch him.

That noise she makes in that one second clip sounds like Donald Duck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.