Brummy Mummy #119 you’ve filled your house with tat and a dog that looks like a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£50 on advent calendars and sporting another Marc Jacobs bag circa £350 whilst doing an advert on how to save money.

The irony is lost on her.

ETA I'm only assuming that's what the ad was for as I refuse to up her numbers by watching it

Reactions: 20
New TikTok …

I don’t understand how having this is a flex?! I could go out and buy one right now (I wouldn’t because I have taste)

It’s not even like she hired someone to build a bespoke one, it’s a plastic stand covered in plastic tat. Good Lord. Come winter is it going to be outside going mouldy or will she make Ste carry it up two flights of stairs to be used in her cluttered claustrophobic nightmare of an office?
babs flaunting her privilege, yet again. "i saw it, i wanted it, i immediately dropped everything to rush out and buy it!" - the perfect explanation of babs' spending on a daily basis. whether it's £25 on a tiki mug set, £100 for a disney halloween tat village or over £100 for the tiki tat bar itself, if babs wants tat, babs buys tat. totally relatable! 👌🏻

and sure, babs can spend her money on whatever crap she likes, but the way she insists on bragging about her excessive daily purchases of unnecessary tat and showing off her endless clothes/stationery/halloween hauls - always sure to casually drop in the price of each item - is truly vile. 😡

and talking of excessive spending, £60 for two advent calendars full of socks that won't fit her or the kids! so bleeping wasteful. there will be so many kids this year who don't have an advent calendar at all, their parents burdened with guilt unable to afford even those generic £1 chocolate ones in supermarkets, already worrying about the cost of food and heating, let alone christmas presents - yet we all know babs won't even think about doing the decent thing and donating those fancy calendars to a couple of kids who would genuinely appreciate them and who would make full use of twelve new pairs of socks. she will either hoard them up in top tip top, never to be seen again, or - more likely - create a reel attempting to shove her trotters into the disney socks, content for Colin because she thinks it's hilarious. 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Whilst down the road TTw is doing something online with her kids raising money for the current food credit crisis. No wonder Taming Twins followers have skyrocketed 👏

Screenshot_20220831-131645_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Whilst down the road TTw is doing something online with her kids raising money for the current food credit crisis. No wonder Taming Twins followers have skyrocketed 👏

View attachment 1542715
I cant see how they were ever friends! Other than Babs attaching herself to TT thinking there was something in it for her. TT goes from strength to strength in terms of her content and followers, genuinely being helpful in the current climate and considering her followers, despite being very well off herself. Whereas Babs never develops or shows any consideration of anyone else’s situation. As long as she can keep buying tat, she doesn’t care. Can’t remember when they last met up - maybe Easter? She’s def trying to distance herself from the yellow one.

Portly bleep is my fav ever description of her and needs to go in the wiki 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1542715
Babs is a charity kween though. I mean she grifts her followers into paying an extra £1 for a mug so it doesn’t come directly out of her pocket and plus she likes to give to a charity that honour how generous she is so she can prance around in a fugly dress in front of an audience and brag about it the next day on her socials.

She’s practically Jesus at this point tbh ..

• Haha
What’s going to happen to all the tiki bar crap now she’s ushering in “fall”?

More plastic boxes for the bloody loft and the bar left to rot in the garden.

Excellent.

Oh God, are going to have to add the tiki bar unboxing to the yearly planner now? It was it just this years fad?
If she leaves it out all winter surely the local ‘wildlife’ (cats, birds, mice, squirrels, foxes - in London all of these frequent our garden) will move in or adopt it? Babs discovering any of those living in it would make for great content, how about it Babs? 🤣

• Haha
So the ‘week off’ clearly included filming ads (blueberries dated 21 august) also those snacks for kids are so random those bear yo-yos my 8 yr old says they are baby food and wouldn’t eat them do I hope she won’t be palming them off on the girl- I wouldn’t buy them anyway they are extortionate!
My eldest is also moving up school she needs to stop making it about her she put her child emotions before her own it will be stressing the kid out if she knows her mum is worried.

Reactions: 17
So the ‘week off’ clearly included filming ads (blueberries dated 21 august) also those snacks for kids are so random those bear yo-yos my 8 yr old says they are baby food and wouldn’t eat them do I hope she won’t be palming them off on the girl- I wouldn’t buy them anyway they are extortionate!
My eldest is also moving up school she needs to stop making it about her she put her child emotions before her own it will be stressing the kid out if she knows her mum is worried.
Your last point is spot on - she needs to get a grip or her anxiety will rub off on Erin.

Reactions: 24
151E6BFD-2A40-4CCF-A9E1-5267CCB50D92.png
why babs? Why are they ganging up on you? Why is everything about you??! My kids are roughly the same age and I love the rare occasions that I still hear them playing together and having fun!
hopefully when they are older they will gang up on you when they realise what a tit mother you were/are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She's just so 'in your face' isn't she?! Aggressive and loud. Leads me to a thread title suggestion:-

Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place. We will we will mock you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I cant see how they were ever friends! Other than Babs attaching herself to TT thinking there was something in it for her. TT goes from strength to strength in terms of her content and followers, genuinely being helpful in the current climate and considering her followers, despite being very well off herself. Whereas Babs never develops or shows any consideration of anyone else’s situation. As long as she can keep buying tat, she doesn’t care. Can’t remember when they last met up - maybe Easter? She’s def trying to distance herself from the yellow one.

Portly bleep is my fav ever description of her and needs to go in the wiki 🤣🤣🤣
One of the absolute best things about this thread is being introduced to TT, I regularly use her recipes now, I've just got in from Tesco's getting some eggs to make her fried rice tonight! And my 7 year old made her kid's Rolo Rocky Road. Great recipes and a lovely person to boot, clearly minted but doesn't flaunt it. 10/10 from me!

Reactions: 31
View attachment 1542872why babs? Why are they ganging up on you? Why is everything about you??! My kids are roughly the same age and I love the rare occasions that I still hear them playing together and having fun!
hopefully when they are older they will gang up on you when they realise what a tit mother you were/are.
this is the reason she insists on imposing her "divide and conquer" tactics! it has nothing to do with the kids fighting, and everything to do with ensuring they are kept apart for fear they will actually get on with each other, and form an alliance against babs, her ridiculous levels of control and the stupid toddler rules she imposes! she's suspicious when they talk to each other, because she's worried they are plotting to rebel against her, because if the Es team up and work together, they could easily stand up to babs and refuse to comply with her bedroom banishments, toddler snacks and demands they pose for content etc, as they push for more independence.

it's going to happen once erin starts "big school" and learns that other kids her age aren't sent to their rooms at 6.30pm, don't have their outfits selected by their mother or their underwear shared online and have been allowed to eat "grown-up" muller corner yoghurts since they were toddlers", and will reveal all her new-found knowledge to ethan - they're sure to work together and gang up against babs to overthrow her rules and control, so she may as well prepare herself! i bet she's FUMING that steve has had the audacity to go to work, so she can't immediately separate the kids into different rooms and claim they are fighting. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember PTWM being on This Morning, something to do with her eldest girl being bullied at school? I think it was the Betsy one.. Anyway something to do with bullying teenagers. I wouldn't put it past Babs hoping for some bullying so she can begin a crusade against mean kids.. Conveniently forgetting she would be the cause of any bullying aimed at E.
E will probably end up being the bully, knowing her s@#t doesn't stink and getting away with anything and everything.

Thread suggestion - you like my bar , gee thanks just bought it ..I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it ! ( and no , we don’t. It’s a tiki twit like you!)

Reactions: 10
While I’d say IME the full kit is a bit more normal for children, the sign is not. You just don’t get people holding up signs unless it’s a big international game or something, not at any premier league games I’ve been to anyway. I reckon the huge handmade sign must have been Emma’s idea, probably inspired by American telly where showing sports team spirit is more the done thing . Ste will surely have had DADDY 1 emblazoned across his back and given off Martin from Benidorm vibes. He’s the most “Next” bloke to have walked gods green earth. Everything this family does makes me want to crawl up my own arse with embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s closing the tiki bar tonight for the summer yet she spent £20 on tat for it yesterday and has barely had it 5 minutes! Plus SUMMER ISN’T OVER YET. And who has a party to close down a tiki bar?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.